AngieB
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Angie
Elizabethtown PA
USA
19 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  11:04:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi all! This is my first post and I am begging for ideas! In June we are throwing a 16th birthday picnic for my twin daughters. We rent a farmhouse with no close neighbors so noise isn't a problem, YEAH! We would like to do crouquet and volleyball and of course a lot of food...their will be teenage boys there![;)So any ideas as far as games,stuff to do, anything would be a big help. Oh yeah...cheap.(This is farmgirl flair right)Thanks,everyone!!!
Angie

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  11:53:14 AM  Show Profile
I think softball games are always a blast, bonfires, water balloons, pinata and maybe decorating cupcakes and then they can eat their masterpieces!
I hope this helps!! sounds like a great time.
xoxo-Lori

Thank GOD I'm a Country Girl!
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  1:59:44 PM  Show Profile
Welcome Angie! Do your daughters know anyone in a band? Since noise doesn't matter maybe you could have some bands play. Music always makes for more fun, or you could just have dance music off the boom box. Do you have a tractor for hay rides or a Quad they can take turns on? I like the idea of the bonfire, water balloons and pinata.

Hey, don't forget to celebrate "Giving Birth Day". My girlfriends and I keep the tradition where on your child's birthday, you invite your friends and celebrate gettin this far. Especially with twins! Makes the party more all ages and helps with chaparoning. . .

Can't wait to see the pictures!
h

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic 16th birthday party ideas Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page