Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Family Matters
 something kind of cool about Aria UPDATE with Pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Family Matters: Previous Topic something kind of cool about Aria UPDATE with Pics Next Topic  

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  11:51:04 AM  Show Profile
We have one more week to go!!! woooooohoooooo! She's doing awesome. We've wrapped her leg in a garbage bag, plunked her in a stroller and sat her in front of a sprinkler for the last 3 days in a row. The girl has been as happy as a toad! We're off to clinic later this afternoon for a count check. I'm hoping her counts will be high enough for her to go back to school. It has been a month! She misses her friends and wants to show off her cast, which is in remarkable shape! I'm also hoping that next week we can get rid of this monster cast and into a boot one so she can start walking again. We'll see. I'll keep you posted.

In the meantime, as you know, I've been blogging about her and posting emails that I had written to friends and family. Right now I'm posting emails from those early early days. They are long and tedious but they do tell the story...I just posted one called ARIA'S TENDERNESS. It is a favorite one of mine and at the end I posted some pictures of when she and I got our hair cut. I had completely forgotten about that day. I have to say, they are incredible pictures...Check them out and let me know what you think!!

blessings, ~julia

Thought you might like to see these shots! How about that Rianna the farmgirl?!!!

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
www.about-aria.blogspot.com

Edited by - julia hayes on May 28 2009 2:09:02 PM

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  12:14:13 PM  Show Profile
Glad to hear things are looking up for Aria! I am sure she is kinda anxious to be getting around a little better herself without the "monster". :)
hugs to you both!!

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  12:24:24 PM  Show Profile
You sure can write. I love to see the pictures. I remember when you both cut your hair.Seems so long ago. Aria's hair has all come back. She sure is cute, and it will be nice to get that cast OFF!!
Nancy Jo

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  1:06:37 PM  Show Profile
Julia,

I'm glad to hear that Aria is doing better and in good spirits. I am just picturing her garbage bag and all giggling in front of the sprinkler :) What a precious sight that must be. I'll be checking out your blog :)

~Sharon

By His Grace, For His Glory

http://merryheartjournal.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Calicogirl on May 26 2009 1:09:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

CherryMeDarlin
True Blue Farmgirl

602 Posts

Cherry
Odenville AL
USA
602 Posts

Posted - May 26 2009 :  10:28:51 PM  Show Profile
Aria is just plain cool! Ain't no "something" about it! (So's her mama!)

~~Cherry~~

http://cherrymedarlin.blogspot.com

"A thing is as simple or as complicated as you make it." --TT Murphy
Go to Top of Page

Mother Hen
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Cindy
Peck ID
USA
604 Posts

Posted - May 27 2009 :  01:06:10 AM  Show Profile
Julia, you are all so courageous and I'm glad to hear Aria has been having such a good time in the sprinkler!!

God Bless all of you,
Cindy

FARMGIRLS CAN DO ANYTHING!!!

I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  12:31:57 PM  Show Profile
WOW! That hair! I just stared and stared at the pics on your blog. HOW BEAUTIFUL your family is! Inside and out. Absolutely lovely. The power that radiates from little Aria and you family melts us all into her tenderness.
I love the idea of the kids playing in the sprinkler and imagine you and Doc playing too.

"Hard Times Require Furious Dancing." ~Alice Walker

Best,
h

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  3:05:54 PM  Show Profile
Lovely pictures, sprinklers are very good medicine! Those smiling faces are so sweet....

Karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  3:22:57 PM  Show Profile
Julia,

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. Love the pictures! I sent out her doll on Tuesday, she should be getting it sometime next week. I sure hope that she likes it. Please let me know when she gets it. Thanks and all of you take care!

Farmgirl #170

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page
  Family Matters: Previous Topic something kind of cool about Aria UPDATE with Pics Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page