Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Garden Gate
 FREE tomato seeds from Campbell Soup
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Garden Gate: Previous Topic FREE tomato seeds from Campbell Soup Next Topic  

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - May 13 2009 :  09:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I was looking through the January 2009 issue of Martha Stewart and saw an ad that read -

"Every time you click on the barn, we'll donate $1 to support the future of American farming."

www.HelpGrowYourSoup.com/FFA

So ... I went to the web site and clicked on the barn. Seems that the donate $1 has now changed to buy a can of Campbells Condensed Soup and enter the code number and you and the FFA will get free tomato seeds.

Has anyone else seen this ad?

LynnMarie

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

City Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Deb
Chattanooga TN
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  04:24:57 AM  Show Profile
I received my packet of seeds. I remember entering the code (I found one at Mom's house. :o) )

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place
Go to Top of Page

gspringman
True Blue Farmgirl

387 Posts

Gail
Bonanza Oregon
USA
387 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  12:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Send gspringman a Yahoo! Message
Thank you. I just so happened to have a can of condensed cream of chicken soup sitting on my counter for tonights dinner. I went to the web site and entered the code to receive my tomatoe seeds and filled in for two of my friends to go on the website and enter also. I think its wonderful that Campbells is doing this. So many people are seeing that we really do need to help each other and plant gardens everywhere.

Gail
Farmgirl #486
Planting Zone 5
http://grammasladybug.blogspot.com/

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic FREE tomato seeds from Campbell Soup Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page