Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I found MaryJane's brownie mix (bulk) locally!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I found MaryJane's brownie mix (bulk) locally! Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  10:38:48 PM  Show Profile
And of course, I bought some! I went to the health food store here in town today to get a few things, and there was the mix in the bulk-food section. I was going to make some brownies tonight but fell asleep on the couch while watching a movie with dd, so that didn't get done. Oh well, I'll make them tomorrow and the house will smell wonderful all day!

I did ask the sales clerk if they were going to get any other MaryJane products, and she said she would tell the owner (her mother) that she had a request for them. She told me her mom makes the brownies and they're the best! Hmmm . . . maybe I'll make them tonight.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

goatgal
True Blue Farmgirl

84 Posts

Chasity
Catron MO
USA
84 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2006 :  11:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Send goatgal a Yahoo! Message
Where exactly did you find them, was it there in cape?
Go to Top of Page

YiberryYadeeKarin
True Blue Farmgirl

343 Posts

Karin
Spokane Valley WA
USA
343 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2006 :  5:28:36 PM  Show Profile
Has anybody in the Spokane area found this at Huckleberry's?

Karin
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2006 :  7:35:19 PM  Show Profile
Goatgal, yes it was at the health food store on the end of that strip shopping center on the corner of William (Route K) and Broadview. It's on the end behind (around the corner from) DMC Music. I think that's the name -- it's the place that sells used CDs and stuff. Go to the far right aisle when you go in, and it's on the left-hand side of the aisle at the front.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.
Go to Top of Page

goatgal
True Blue Farmgirl

84 Posts

Chasity
Catron MO
USA
84 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  04:18:47 AM  Show Profile  Send goatgal a Yahoo! Message
thanks, Ill check it out.
Go to Top of Page

lonestargal
True Blue Farmgirl

607 Posts

Kristi
Texas
607 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  06:46:23 AM  Show Profile
You ladies are so lucky. I still can't find any of her stuff around here. Of course we only have one health food store and only grocery store that gears towards organic and healthy living. I should mention to the owner of the health food store though and see if she would at least try to sell it.

I'm so anxious to try some of her stuff but just haven't gotten around to ordering yet.
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  08:01:12 AM  Show Profile
Maybe we need to go to our health food stores & ask them to order it. If they know they would sell a certain amount of it until others caught on, they might order it. I'm going to try today. Good luck. Michele

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  08:18:18 AM  Show Profile
The food co-op in Portland has one or two things in bulk but I'd sure love to see more. I bet they would order if they had enough requests.

Mine is just a little old fashioned garden where the flowers come together to praise the Lord, and teach all who look upon them to do likewise.
-- Celia Thaxter

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  2:18:24 PM  Show Profile
Karin,

Sara had mentioned that Huckleberry's had some things in the bulk section. I had to go to Spokane with dh on Saturday, and found some soups and different mixes there. They also had some packets in the soup aisle. I got some black bean hummus mix and some scone mix. Didn't try yet. Will this weekend. Hope they get more.

Debbie

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I found MaryJane's brownie mix (bulk) locally! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page