Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Well...if it's not one thing...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Well...if it's not one thing... Next Topic  

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  09:10:37 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
My ears are FULL with fluid behind them..which is draining down into my throat causing the swollen feeling. I was given a steroid shot to take down the swelling and let me get on with life. I am hoping to get my whole house cleaned now with the new energy!!! : )

I am going to eliminate dairy completely, as I had some cheese Sunday and then it acted up worse. Thinking of doing an elimination diet.

Also, told me to NOT keep the windows open at night and on windy days and elimate as much dusty stuff as possible in my house. Wish I could get rid of the carpet, that would help and Texas is notorious for dust. I have been putting Charlie's stuffed animals in the washer and dryer once a week. Never ends!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  10:49:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Heather- what type of vacuum do you have?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  11:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
A piece of junk..ha..seriously...I need something better. I have a HEPA filter, but I don't think with the dog, carpet and the dust, it works very well. Can you recommend one???

Heather

Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  1:18:12 PM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
What's an elimination diet?

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."

http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  1:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Basically, its to help indentify allergies to foods. I am eliminating dairy for the next month. I also have to read labels to eliminate it but I am trying to stick to fruits, vegetables and some lactose free pasta.

Heather

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Well...if it's not one thing... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page