CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2006 :  05:19:14 AM  Show Profile
Theresa .. i put your little 'bunny' surprize in the mail .. let me know when it arrives safely. xoxoo

True Friends, Frannie
Go to Top of Page

farmgrlchick
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2006 :  08:06:03 AM  Show Profile
Frannie,

THANK YOU!!! I will let you know and I will post pictures!!! Your "Springy" surprize will be "leapin" over in just a few days.....

Theresa
Go to Top of Page

farmgrlchick
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2006 :  08:41:03 AM  Show Profile
YIPEEEEEE! Guess what I recieved in the mail!!! Yuppers, my giftie from Frannie at Cabin Creek!

Thank you so much Frannie, I LOVE everything and will treasure my gifts.

Here are some pictures:

Edited by - farmgrlchick on Mar 24 2006 08:43:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2006 :  05:36:20 AM  Show Profile
Just adorable!!!!

" Aspire to Inspire before you Expire"

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2006 :  11:08:01 AM  Show Profile
sqrl/Melissa, I was laying on the massage table this morning and all of a sudden I knew exactly what to make for this swap! I had an idea, but could never work through it, and this idea is so much better! Now I can get started.

Btw, the massage was a Christmas gift I finally got around to getting. I feel so relaxed I could slip right off this chair!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/
Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  09:30:40 AM  Show Profile
I can't wait!! I must be good if it came out massaged mind. I spent a good part of the day yesterday sitting out in the warm sun and slight cool breeze working on your giftie, Miss Patti. It was the perfect way the spend my time. So you should, when you recieve your swap it was lovingly made on a relaxing, warm sunny Sunday afternoon.

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com
www.smallsqrl.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  6:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
I would love to do this also. It sounds so fun.
Is this where we post the things we like and our hobbies?

Let's see I am a stay at home mom of three children. I love to read books and I take pretty much every country magazine on the market. Most of my house is decorated in blue, red or yellow, very French Country. Please let me know if I am supposed to sign up somewhere else. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  6:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
I'm sorry I am new at this and I forgot that I am supposed to do a quick reply instead of a Reply to Topic. I did respond that I would love to participate but I posted it wrong should I do it again or will it be alright. I'm not even sure where it went.
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  6:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
Never mind I did not read this carefully and see that we are past the deadline. I will do it next time. Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2006 :  8:05:57 PM  Show Profile
Cindy...I would be glad to do an EAster/Spring swap with you! (the heck with deadlines I always say..heehee) Let me know if you are interested.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2006 :  05:20:30 AM  Show Profile
Hey Cindy!!

I'd be glad to swap with ya', too! The more the merrier!

Check out the May / Mother's Day swap....that one should be fun, too.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Mar 29 2006 :  06:18:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
Jenny and Catherine,

Thank you both so much. I sent each of you an e-mail telling you that I would love to do a gift exchange with both of you. I am so excited and now I just need to figure out what I am going to make. I will send you both an e-mail with my address and please let me know when I need to send the items by. Thanks again, Cindy
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2006 :  8:54:23 PM  Show Profile
sqrl/Melissa, with everything that's been going on, I haven't finished yours yet. But it will definitely be finished and out of here *before* the mailing date!

This week I'm trying to get ready for our garage sale this Saturday, but I've blocked out some time Thursday night to hopefully finish it so I can mail it out Friday morning on my way to work.

Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2006 :  09:58:54 AM  Show Profile
Miss Patti, please no worries.If you don't get it out by the due date it's really, really not a problem. Things ae crazy here too right now, so I understand, especaily 'cause you're getting ready for a move..So worries..Ok.

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com
www.smallsqrl.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2006 :  2:17:28 PM  Show Profile
Jackie, I'm mailing your gifit out a bit late. You should still get it for Easter. We had a death in the family and everything has gone on delay-mode!
Thanks for understanding,
Sharon

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2006 :  2:21:01 PM  Show Profile
Anne, I received the wonderful flower pots! They are so beautiful! Hand painted, girls, in great Spring colors, three of them, with "Bloom", "Grow" and "Sprout" written on them. Inside was Easter grass and some Cadbury eggs. What a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much, Anne! They're sitting on my dining room window sill looking fabulous!!

Love,
Patricia

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Farmgirls do it organically!
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2006 :  2:24:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
Patricia and Anne,

What a cute idea! I will have to make something like that. I am so glad that other people are more creative than I am.

Cindy
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2006 :  2:48:58 PM  Show Profile
Patricia -

Glad you like them. Was trying to come up with an idea that was spring/easter related. Then I was out on my porch and I have a few painted pots out there and that's when I thought - oh I can do little painted pots. I thought they would be cute on a kitchen window sill. A little spring inside.

Again, glad they got there in one piece.

Anne

"Second star to the right, straight on till morning" Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

farmfilly
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Jackie
Gilmer Texas
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  10:39:43 AM  Show Profile
Sleepless Reader-
Sorry to hear about your family's loss. May you find comfort in each other.
Not to worry about being late, I've been spending all my spare minutes and some days with my recently widowed sister, so I'm behind too. Must have been a reason we were paired up.

Jackie

Life happens, I'm just glad to participate!
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2006 :  10:17:31 PM  Show Profile
Sorry for your loss too. Hope your sister is doing alright. She's lucky to have you around. Yep, there's a reason we've been paired up!
Sharon

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

SmallTownGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

117 Posts

Rose

USA
117 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2006 :  07:46:46 AM  Show Profile
Bridge, I love my gift. (Will post photo later) I received an Easter themed embroidered bag for goodies. Your embroidery is really good; I have it displayed on my table. Thank you so much, can't wait till you get mine. Also, I had never had chocolate for health; who ever invented it was a genius! Also, thank your for the poppies, I have never planted them before, so pretty. Thanks!

Remember what you now have was once among the things only hoped for.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2006 :  2:06:57 PM  Show Profile
You all seem to be having so much fun with your holiday gift exchanges. I love reading your posts.

Peace

Edited by - jpbluesky on Apr 11 2006 2:08:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2006 :  2:17:32 PM  Show Profile
Cynthia, I did the exact same thing in the last holiday swap! Guess who stepped up and made an extra goodie to swap with me so I could participate? Yep, Aunt Jenny. She's a sweetheart.

Melissa (sqrl), your package is in the mail. After you get it, I have something to ask you, okay? I was going to make a journal and matching stationery and things like that -- the journal to chronicle your trip and the stationery to keep in touch with loved ones -- but when I was at the store getting the materials, I saw something that completely changed my mind. It turned out to be so "prophetic" -- you'll see what I mean (hint, hint). I hope you like it.

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2006 :  9:22:10 PM  Show Profile
I got a wonderful surprise in the mail today....from Cindy in Texas!!
An adorable wooden box painted my favorite dark green..with easter shapes on front, and 3 cute little jars full of painted easter eggs on wires...what a sweet Easter decoration. My girls were oohing and ahhhing the minute they got home from shcool and saw it..thanks so much Cindy...it is so cute!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Texas
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Cynthia
Mena Arkansas
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2006 :  11:25:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Cindy Texas an AOL message
Jenny,

Thanks again for doing the exchange with me even though I signed up late. The pillow you made me is very sweet and putting the words on it "Make a difference" just made it even better. What a great reminder! You are such a sweet and wonderful person!

Cindy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Holidays: Previous Topic S.H.G.E. Passover / Easter/Spring Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page