Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Nifty Thrifty
 freecycle or craigslist free stuff
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic freecycle or craigslist free stuff Next Topic  

abigailc1973
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

abigail
orlando fl
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  03:03:08 AM  Show Profile
Well, for the past few months I've been occasionally looking at the freecycle and craigslist free stuff listings. If you've never heard of freecycle, it's a pretty neat site. You can list things you don't use any more to help someone else out and keep things out of the land fill. You can pick up things that you need as well. I've recieved a lot of my plants for my garden this way, pots, things for my kids...I've been able to pass along some things to other people as well. Same things for Craig's list in thier free section. Last night I have to tell you we hit the jackpot and feel very blessed. We got a beautiful, working Kenmore gas grill with the cover, the tank and a case of all the accessories (cob holders, tongs, spatulas,skewers) and a working Honda pressure washer with all the tips and such from a curb alert on craigslist. We've been wanting a grill and a pressure washer for the longest and would not be able to afford to purchase either one. So, not only is it great to find someone to take an item off your hands and keep it from the dump, it's worth it ladies to check out some of these sites occasionally you may find something you've been needing. Let's face it, free stuff is so cool!!!

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  05:56:46 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
WOW I'm envious!!! Sounds GREAT!!! ENJOY and take a pic of you all enjoying it!

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."

http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Nifty Thrifty: Previous Topic freecycle or craigslist free stuff Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page