Sheep Mom 2
True Blue Farmgirl

1534 Posts

Sheri
Elk WA
USA
1534 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  5:24:02 PM  Show Profile
Know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Sometimes it just feels like we will be squashed by all that is expected of us. I know you will get through this too just don't forget to take care of you along the way. I hope you are finding the time to let go for a few minutes every day and just breathe. When you are overwhelmed it truly does help to center oneself. I'm sending Aria all the healing light I can. One thing is certain - with this group you are truly enveloped in a circle of love and light. If there is anything I can do to help I am not all that far away.

Sheri
Go to Top of Page

Miss2Missus
True Blue Farmgirl

407 Posts

Karen
Asheville NC
USA
407 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  5:33:19 PM  Show Profile
aww, im sorry to hear that. hope she gets to come home to you tonight. you'll feel better once she's in your arms and im sure she'll be proud of her cast within a few weeks. i'll keep you all in my prayers.

Karen ^_^

http://apple-and-eve.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  6:18:13 PM  Show Profile
Julia - I am so glad you can be so totally honest here on this site. It is okay to be bummed and not feel positive all the time - that is only being human. I have been in awe of your ability to see the bright, but it is also okay too lose that ability once in awhile. I so wish we were all closer and could give you a little time to breath and get away. Keep praying and know that we are standing with you.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  6:21:43 PM  Show Profile
Oh Julia~ I am so sorry to hear of this latest development for poor Aria. It's ok to feel bad but it's not your fault. It's ok that the baby is inside....we mommies feel more guilty because we know what our babies are missing but remember, they don't know and they make due with the situation they are in!!! My thoughts are with you. Please keep us posted. If you get into your post go to the little icons at the top and push "edit topic" and you'll be able to change the heading!!
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  7:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
*hugs Julia* You are doing great! The hard casts are great and very stabilizing. *hugs* Your poor little baby. It's about time for her to get a big karma break, eh?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  01:21:16 AM  Show Profile
Poor Aria and poor you! I am so sorry about her accident. I will be praying for all of you!

Handmade Soap & Lotion Bars http://www.therusticcottagebath.com

The Rustic Cottage Blog http://therusticcottage.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  06:18:56 AM  Show Profile
Julia, I just saw this. I really don't know what to say to you other than hang in there, girl! This too shall pass and all that jazz. Ya'll are so totally in my thoughts and prayers. Aria is such a sweetie. And I'm sure her brother and sister are a great help to you. Goodness, what a bummer. And how is she today?

Lots of hugs being sent to ya'll.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  07:37:09 AM  Show Profile
Julia, it's time for some alcohol.

Hugs.
Jami in WA

Farmgirl Sister #266
http://cookecreeksheep.blogspot.com
http://cookecreekwool.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

CherryMeDarlin
True Blue Farmgirl

602 Posts

Cherry
Odenville AL
USA
602 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  08:48:14 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Julia, my heart goes out to you and your precious little one! Trite, but true, you WILL find a silver lining in this dark cloud! And how much stronger all of you will be when you come out on the other side! I agree with all the others, make sure to take time to renew yourself, even if it's only for a few minutes a day. And let go of what you can. We mama's believe we are the only one's who can do it all and do it well enough. I'm sure if you think about it, there are some thing's you can let wait for another day or let someone else handle. And if you let other's help you out, remember that by doing so, you are opening the door for blessings to be poured out on them as they bless you with their help!

And if all else fails, I agree wholeheartedly with Jami!

Love and healing to you and yours!

~~Cherry~~

"A thing is as simple or as complicated as you make it." --TT Murphy
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  10:49:10 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Julia *hugs* I am so glad to hear the she is in a cast now! Speaking from past experience, she will feel much better now with the cast. Her bone will ache- but will be manageable and any bumps or jolts could cause a sharp pain.

But the silver lining? Her bone will actually be stronger once healed- where the break was!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  12:14:59 PM  Show Profile
Julia - girl, you are one great woman.

Farmgirl Sister # 31

www.blueskyjeannie.blogspot.com

Psalm 51: 10-13
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  12:52:30 PM  Show Profile
Julia-- I know that even though our thoughts and prayers are with you and that all of we girls are pulling for you and Aria, its a stinky hand to be dealt. I wish I could come over and plant a big hug on ya and lend a helping hand.
Be encouraged, that this too shall pass. Aria is so blessed to have such a caring Mommy who is so devoted to her. She is a sweet Little Miss Sunshine and I know that you are going to see brighter days soon. The valley is only so long before the mountaintops are in view again!!

big hugs for you both,

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  08:45:41 AM  Show Profile
Julia, sounds like you are in a much better frame of mind now. I hope Aria stays off it for awhile. It is hard to keep kids down, though. I bet the cast is cute. Can't wait to see pics.

Hugs, Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

5 acre Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1007 Posts

~~~*Terri*~~~
WA.
USA
1007 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  7:06:30 PM  Show Profile
Done!
Prayers going up!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #368
"It is most common for man to value most what has least worth."
My Farm and Garden blog....
http://blogonthefarmandgarden.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

JojoNH
True Blue Farmgirl

1984 Posts

Joanna
Dunbarton New Hampshire
USA
1984 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  05:25:07 AM  Show Profile
Great Big Hug from the Great North Woods. . . I am praying for all of you, knowing that each day will get a little better and all of us will help you shoulder the load!

Joanna #566
JojoNH

http://www.CountryCents.com
http://CountryCents.Blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  09:52:55 AM  Show Profile
Julia~my heart is breaking for you and your sweet little angel. My thoughts and prayers are being sent out to you. I have big tears in my eyes because I can just imagine all the what if and what will I do going through your mind. Wishing you peace and calm through this storm.

Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

DaisyFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

1646 Posts

Diane
Victoria BC
Canada
1646 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  11:06:26 AM  Show Profile
Julia when Cass broke her leg on a trampoline, I put her leg inside a black plastic garbage bag and tucked it all in around the top. Then we sat her in a plastic lawn chair inside the shower with her leg elevated on the side of the tub so the water wouldn't run into the top. It wasn't very convenient, but it worked.
Unfortunately she ended up in an Ilizarov for nine months of sheer hell, so I well understand the totally helpless feeling when your little one is in pain and you can't relieve it.
Di
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - May 08 2009 :  12:00:44 PM  Show Profile
Hang in their we know you have your hands full and their is nothing worse than when your baby hurts and their just isn't anything else you can do. I think you are doing a fantastic job. I will keep your family in my prayers. Keep up being the best mommy........I know Aria and a lot of us farmgirls know you are!

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic Aria broke her leg!!! UPDATE Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page