Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2006 :  8:51:42 PM  Show Profile
I call my Dh "Sparky". Don't know why just stuck one day. He calls me "Beth", Like Manly called Laura in Little House.

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

Photobugs
True Blue Farmgirl

363 Posts

Pamela
Post Falls Idaho
USA
363 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2006 :  10:47:21 PM  Show Profile
I call my hubby "Hunk of Burnin' Love" or "Baby Cakes." He calls me Big T (I bet you can guess that one). But if he is one room and I am in another we both just call out "Honey."

Pamela

"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!"
Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  04:59:55 AM  Show Profile
It's 6:45 on Sat. morning. I wanted to come chat before the rest of the house wakes up. And I'm about to wake them myself with my splitting side laughter!! These names are so great.

Luanne, you are too funny. I don't think you'll get kicked off, though....on another post Utahfarmgirl was sharing her information about "reading" the energy of names. She made reference to one being called a Master Vibration and as I scanned over it quickly I thought it said masturb..... I'm still here! They either gave me a second chance or thought, "Bless her little heart, she don't know no better" and just had pity on me.

Pamela, no I don't think I can guess what Big T is....you might have to give details!! HA HA

We use Sugar Booger, Pooky and Honey Bear, too. I call my girls Sugar Darlin'. My girls call him Poot and they're his Pootettes.

Let's see....in the prize box so far there are some "lovers dice", candy and a journal book to write love letters to each other in. I'll be shopping for some more goodies this weekend.
I saw some pink fuzzy covered handcuffs (at Kroger grocery store!!!) but thought those were a little over the top.....unless y'all want me to put'em in the box!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  11:49:12 AM  Show Profile
My husband calls me "sweetie" sometime - nothing unusual. However, a couple of months ago, my little one (2-yr-old) was "working" (playing) with a hammer and wrench - I was standing right behind him when he reached the hammer out to me and said, "Would you hold this, sweetie?" just as matter-of-factly as anything. I laughed so hard! It's true that the little ones pick up on EVERYTHING, isn't it!

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  1:23:28 PM  Show Profile
I'm Honey Bunny Bundle of Bob, and He's Haliburton or Big Strong Tough Guy.

I came back to add that I call my kids Sugar Booger all the time.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.

Edited by - Whimsy_girl on Feb 04 2006 1:28:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

thehouseminder
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

USA
361 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  10:56:18 AM  Show Profile
I call Dan "Handsome" most of the time but "Big Handsome Self" if I want him to do something: i.e. Bring your Big Handsome Self over here and help me with this. Works every time

When we were young, there were moments of such perfectly crystallized happiness that we stood stock still and silently promised ourselves that we would remember them always. And we did. --Holly J. Burkhalter , "Four Midwestern Sisters' Christmas Book"

Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  2:11:54 PM  Show Profile
Okay - we call each other "Poopie" - it started out as a joke and we called each other Poopsie and it just sort of turned into Poopie, Poop or P. Sometimes he calls me Big D, cuz I sign my name with a really big D.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2006 :  8:00:33 PM  Show Profile
these are funny!

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

rosebud74a
True Blue Farmgirl

109 Posts

Stacy
Maryland NY
USA
109 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  6:40:59 PM  Show Profile  Send rosebud74a an AOL message
oohh this is fun...we am really boring though, we are jusy honey and honey for the most part. When we are feeling old we call each other Clem and Esther, but I am not sure how loving these names are..lol

Aim above morality. Be not simply good, be good for something
Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Rosenwalt
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Rose Marie
NY
77 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2006 :  6:46:00 PM  Show Profile
Hee hee *snicker* ain't this cute and fun?
My hubby is Tweeter.
I'm his Little Girl-y-o

(other days it's Ding Dong heh heh)

Rose in NY

Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2006 :  11:35:32 AM  Show Profile
Lucinda - Hmmm...I tried the "Big Handsome Self" when asking for help lifting a heavy potted dead plant out of the living room - WOW! Help with a smile!

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Frankenblonde
Farmgirl in Training

28 Posts

Courtland CA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2006 :  11:32:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Frankenblonde a Yahoo! Message
My DH probably doesn't remember his real name anymore:

* When we talk about the budget, it's "Dummy"
* In the car while he's driving, it's "Speedracer"
* If I want him to do something for me, it's "Muffin Ass"
* If he's already done something for me, it's "Sugar Bear"
* When I tease him about his manners, it's "Grantious" with an English accent (his name is Grant)
* If he's telling a story about work, it's "Deputy Doofy" or "Rosco" (he's a deputy)
* And during the regular day, it's the non-eventful "Sweetie"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love Handles Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page