mulegirl
True Blue Farmgirl

184 Posts

rosemary
cottonwood pass co
USA
184 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  6:20:21 PM  Show Profile
I'm curious what you think of guns? Does anyone hunt? Carry one for protection? Thoughts on gun control?

I was brought up with a gun rack above my bed. My dad was an excellent teacher about what guns were for and how to respect them. He was a hunter and I live with a hunter but I also believe too many of the wrong people can easily get them and there lies a problem.
What do you think?

smile, follow your heart and don't look back
http://web.mac.com/rosemaryart

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  6:25:05 PM  Show Profile
I believe about the same as you do. I grew up with my father and grandfather hunting. Gun cabinets were part of the home decor and bow racks graced a wall for sure ;)
I think if you learn and teach your children to respect there isn't anything wrong with having them. :) THat's just my opinion though. ;)
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

"You are my strength when I am weak. You are the treasure that I seek. You are my all in all. Seeking You as a precious jewel; Lord, to give up I'd be a fool. You are my all in all."

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

daylily
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Chris
Newcastle CA
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  9:00:30 PM  Show Profile
I have a small caliber hand gun that was my dad's. He had lots of guns, and my brother, who is a hunter got them when Dad died. I believe that guns are a tool, (just like a shovel, a hoe, a henhouse or an oil lantern) for sustainable living and self suffiencey. Are there abusers? Yes, of course. But when the drunk driver abuses his driving privilege, we don't take away everyone else's license. We jail, rehabilitate, re-educate the offender, or, at least, try to.
I suggest you put gun abusers to work on a REAL farm for a year! Might make a world of difference...

Chris
Farmgirl Sister #346

http://refininglife.blogspot.com
http://organizedkitchen.blogspot.com
http://redeemedforapurpose.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

City Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Deb
Chattanooga TN
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  04:45:04 AM  Show Profile
I really don't understand gun control. How is that going to stop the thugs from getting guns? It's not your honest homeowner or hunter who is out misusing guns. (you have your isolated incidents - but rarely)

I had once been against guns. When my cousin presented her 5 yo son with a hunting rifle for his birthday. (my daughter was 5 at the time as well.) I wondered what she was thinking! A gun for a 5 yo? But then realized that they are a huge hunting family. The dad was teaching the boy how to respect the gun and how to hunt. Now I get it. Like everyone else said - it's a tool. I would never buy my girls a gun, we're not hunters.

But a gun for protection might be in our future. For me, not my girls.

http://www.xanga.com/My_Pondering_Place
Go to Top of Page

NikkiBeaumont
True Blue Farmgirl

473 Posts

473 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  05:34:38 AM  Show Profile
My husband has to work in some dangerous parts of town and actually, his shop is in a dangerous part of town, so he keeps a gun with him at all times for protection. And he does cowboy action shooting so he is a pretty fast draw! HA! He has had several frightening encounters but has never had to draw his gun. In some ways, Birmingham seems to be as lawless as the Old West!

I don't believe that outlawing guns would make us safer. In fact, if we outlaw guns then the only people who will have them will be criminals and then what will ordinary people do to protect themselves and their families?

Farmgirl Sister #554
Go to Top of Page

jenbove

320 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
320 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  10:51:53 AM  Show Profile
Just got this in an email today. Haven't read the actual treaty yet. Check it out:

President Obama, who supported the handgun ban in Washington, D.C., before it was tossed by the Supreme Court, since his election has watched various proposals to ban "assault" weapons, require handgun owners to submit to mental health evaluations and sparked a rush on ammunition purchases that caused some retailers to name him their salesman of the year. Now he apparently is going after citzens who reload their ammunition.
It was during an official visit earlier this month to Mexico that he affirmed his support for a proposed international treaty that addresses "firearms trafficking."
The treaty was adopted by President Clinton years ago but never ratified by the U.S. Senate, a goal Obama now has adopted.

"Virtually everyone who supports the 2nd Amendment or has an interest in firearms has heard the numerous recent reports of ammunition shortages. The shortages have extended to reloading supplies that many folks rely on to keep their shooting costs down or to assemble exotic or hard to find ammunition. Many shooters have considered reloading their own ammo as insurance against limited supplies should legislation be enacted that would make ammo more scarce or dramatically more expensive," the blogger continued.
"Those thoughts may be in vain if the current administration is successful in getting the 'INTER-AMERICAN CONVENTION AGAINST THE ILLICIT MANUFACTURING OF AND TRAFFICKING IN FIREARMS, AMMUNITION, EXPLOSIVES, AND OTHER RELATED MATERIALS' treaty passed."
The treaty defines "illicit manufacturing" as "the manufacture or assembly of firearms, ammunition, explosives, and other related materials."
It then gives authority for that activity only with "a license from a competent governmental authority of the State Party where the manufacture or assembly takes place."
"The section … clearly identifies ammo reloaders that are not licensed by the government as 'Illicit Manufacturers' of ammunition. Now that we have reloaders properly labeled, lets move down to Article IV to see what we should do with them," the commentary said.
He then quotes Article IV, which states, "State Parties that have not yet done so shall adopt the necessary legislative or other measures to establish as criminal offenses under their domestic law the illicit manufacturing of and trafficking in firearms, ammunition, explosives, and other related materials."
"This is pretty straightforward. If you reload ammunition without a license after the treaty is signed you will be a criminal," Lawson wrote.
The National Rifle Association said the treaty "does include language suggesting that it is not intended to restrict 'lawful ownership and use' of firearms. Despite those words, the NRA knows that anti-gun advocates will still try to use this treaty to attack gun ownership in the U.S."
The treaty is available online here: http://www.oas.org/juridico/English/treaties/a-63.html

Even accessories "which can be attached to a firearm" are targeted.
"It would presumably also ban home manufacture of these items without a government license. Do you own trigger jobs? Reload your own ammunition? Not any more, not without a government license!"
John Velleco, director of federal affairs for Gun Owners of America, notes the benefits for Obama of having such rules in treaties, not legislation.
"If ratified and the U.S. is found not to be in compliance with any provisions of the treaty – such as a provision that would outlaw reloading ammunition without a government license – President Obama would be empowered to implement regulations without congressional approval," he wrote.
"If the kind of 'change' that Obama wants is for the United States to take its marching orders from third world countries regarding our gun rights, we're in big trouble!"

Jen

GOT A "WILD HAIR"?
COME VISIT MARYJANE'S OUTPOST!

www.maryjanesoutpost.com

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member # 9

My Blog: The View From My Boots
www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  11:20:12 AM  Show Profile
The title of this thread jumped out at me because I was just talking to my dad yesterday about guns. He was disturbed because the pastor of his church was preaching about the "end times" and he said that he had a applied for a pistol permit in preparation for coming civil unrest.

My dad was the victim of a violent crime a couple of years ago. He was held up at gunpoint (I can't say he was robbed because he didn't have any money on him). When he got out of the hospital and was recovering, he says there were two questions everyone asked him: 1)Are you going to move? and 2)Are you going to start carrying a gun?

I know that people always cite the need to protect themselves by carrying a weapon, but my dad is convinced that if he had been carrying a loaded pistol on the day he was attacked, he would have been killed rather than just injured. He was surrounded by assailants on a dark sidewalk, and had a gun in his face before he knew what was happening. So he had no chance to pull a weapon. It would have been taken from him, and there would have been two guns in play during the ensuing scuffle. If any shots had been fired, it's also likely that they would have killed an innocent neighbor, like the guy who came running to drive off the attackers.

So his answer is always "no" to guns (and "no" to moving as well: he isn't planning to leave the area where he was born and raised because of one random incident). More than one person offered to give him a pistol in the weeks after he was attacked and he turned them down. And in the case of widespread unrest, his opinion is that one weapon isn't going to defend you against a mob. You may get a few shots off, but then you'll be overwhelmed and disarmed.

I'm planning to take my dad's advice on this. I think if you live in a densely populated area, the fewer guns around (whether legal or not) the safer we all are. If you live way out away from other houses, or if you are part of a well-organized and trained militia group, having weapons for self-defense makes more sense.
Go to Top of Page

mulegirl
True Blue Farmgirl

184 Posts

rosemary
cottonwood pass co
USA
184 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  3:42:51 PM  Show Profile
Interesting statistics:
Gun Deaths - International Comparisons
Gun deaths per 100,000 population (for the year indicated):

Homicide Suicide Other (inc Accident)

USA (2001) 3.98 5.92 0.36
Italy (1997) 0.81 1.1 0.07
Switzerland (1998) 0.50 5.8 0.10
Canada (2002) 0.4 2.0 0.04
Finland (2003) 0.35 4.45 0.10
Australia (2001) 0.24 1.34 0.10
France (2001) 0.21 3.4 0.49
England/Wales (2002) 0.15 0.2 0.03
Scotland (2002) 0.06 0.2 0.02
Japan (2002) 0.02 0.04 0

more gun facts;
http://www.gun-control-network.org/GF01.htm

Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  4:03:09 PM  Show Profile
My husband and I were just talking about this the other day. As someone else mentioned, guns are a tool. They can be used as a tool or they can be used as a deadly weapon. Stricter gun laws are not going to prevent those bad people from getting them. Guns are no more dangerous, when stored and used correctly, then a car, chemicals in the home, knives in the home, etc. Each of those can be deadly in their own right if used in the incorrect way. So I am not agaisnt guns in the home. But I do know there are people who do not respect or fear guns and are downright stupid with them. I think common sense has to come into play. Guns can be dangerous, but so many things could be used to kill so basically the motto is true "Guns don't kill people, people do"
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

kmbrown
True Blue Farmgirl

459 Posts

Misty
Waynesboro Pennsylvania
USA
459 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  5:33:10 PM  Show Profile
Cars kill people too but you don't outlaw cars. The motto Elizabeth shared is very true.
If another student on Virginia Tech would have been armed....it is likely that the killer would never had gotten 32 victims that day.
Go to Top of Page

mulegirl
True Blue Farmgirl

184 Posts

rosemary
cottonwood pass co
USA
184 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  6:33:00 PM  Show Profile
That's an interesting point, Misty. Ever wonder why there are no mass shootings in inter-city schools? Everyone is packing.

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  8:51:02 PM  Show Profile
I grew up in a hunting family and feel like many of you that guns are tools and should be respected for sure. Laws that don't let people re-load their own ammo won't keep the bad guys from having guns...OR reloading ammo. Like so many things, The outlaws don't follow the rules.

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  9:28:54 PM  Show Profile
I pretty much second y'all. Misty...your point about the school shootings...I've often thought that myself. Instead of hiding under desks...............

But I'm from Idaho. I think we all have firearms in hickville Idaho. LOL

Basically, I think it boils down to the fact that the weapon in and of itself is NOT an issue. It's the person that wields it...and the laws potentially against guns will only stop law-abiding citizens...who wouldn't use them negatively in the first place.

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

www.jodielyzabeth.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  9:32:41 PM  Show Profile
And...if used as a defensive weapon, they must be used WISELY and skillfully. Just as in any self defense technique...martial arts...knives...etc. You cannot REact...or else, yeah, you'll get yourself killed or kill innocents. Idk...

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

mulegirl
True Blue Farmgirl

184 Posts

rosemary
cottonwood pass co
USA
184 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  06:26:00 AM  Show Profile
Did anyone see the 20/20 special IF I ONLY HAD A GUN? see clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYIpiunKrHU&feature=related
Interesting. I t made me wonder about all the people who went out and bought a gun believing they are protection themselves but it seems like they do more harm than good. I am a gun owner. I have a shotgun and 38. I used to carry the pistol when I walked my dogs in the wilderness in case a lion attacked, and I used to carry the 38 if I traveled alone, but I don't take it anymore. I never would have used it.
I'm also concearned about the current panic on first gun purchasers buying up guns and ammo who have no experience or training. Are we arming a scared parinoid nation? And I don't get it who is the enemy? Are we afraid times will get so terrible that "bad" guys will try to rob you or your home? Are we planning a revolution? Sad. And I gotta tell you some of the people I know and hear about buying a bunch of guns and ammo are not the most competent people out there. Sad and scarey, but I still believe the good of the worlswill prevail.
The best weapon on earth is not any gun it is a brain. Time to start using that more.

Go to Top of Page

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  07:03:45 AM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
I dont believe that outlawing guns is the answer, its just more goverment blather on paper that only the most law abiding will care about. That said, I personaly don't like handguns. I'm ok with rifles and shotguns, they are tools, but handguns freak me out. After the bad experience I have had with guns, I would rather never have to deal with one again.

What we write today slipped into our souls some other day when we were alone and doing nothing.
-Brenda Ueland

http://quilandneedle.blogspot.com/

http://musingandmuttering.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  07:35:07 AM  Show Profile
I tried to scroll through my posts from last year when this question was proposed--I don't recall what I said exactly, but I remember that I felt very much like Amie's dad. I'm not a hunter, and I don't have issue with hunters and guns (though sometimes overzealous hunters can be rather reckless), it's assault rifles, and lack of restrictions for who actually purchases guns--make no mistake, THERE SHOULD BE RESTRICTIONS. Then there is the simple theft and "hand off" of guns that is of great concern to me. I've lived in Brooklyn and inner city London, and though there were times I've felt unsafe, it never occured to me to have a weapon. I'm not paranoid--paranoid people frighten me...especially when they have weapons. I'm not trying to make a sweeping generalization, but in many conversations I've had with clients and other folks who have weapons, most of whom have very strong opionions about race, government, etc. and seem to be on the fringe--and all of them are older, white, wealthy males. And I find them ignorant...so ignorance frightens me, too, especially in combination with weapons. I simply don't like guns...I guess it's fear...more fear of what they are capable of doing to a person. Whether you're trained to use one or not, it seems like so frequently here in the news, a child is injured by a gun they've found in their home (negligence by parents), and also, there's the daily murder of gang members and drug activity in downtown Cincy--they may be thugs, but they're still people--and what I connect with guns is senseless violence. I simply don't want one, and luckily, I married a man who doesn't want one. He's a heck of a good shot, but has no interest in using one for defense. Call me silly, naive or whatever, but my fate is drawn and I have no intention of changing that.

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:07:40 PM  Show Profile
Perhaps this is the thread you were looking for, Jonni?? I know you joined in the discussion on this one... http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=21889&SearchTerms=open+carry

:)

~Jodi

Go to Top of Page

FebruaryViolet
True Blue Farmgirl

4810 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4810 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  1:26:28 PM  Show Profile
That is it, you reference queen, you :) I recall similar thoughts but after having a baby and very little sleep these last 2 months, I'm not sure HOW to put thoughts together!

Musings from our family in the Bluegrass http://sweetvioletmae.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  2:05:54 PM  Show Profile
We do not own guns for denfense purposes, as I assume no one is going to pick our dinky house to rob over the huge houses the neighbors have and most robbers when confronted will run rather than put up a fight! When we did live in the country we did use the gun to shoot a raccoon out in the middle of the day so that could be considered defense. Hubby uses them for hunting and hobby and they are kept seperate from the ammo and stored taken apart and out of reach of the children so there is no chance the kids could get to them or fire them.
Guns don't scare me, stupid people do. Whether it is the kid racing down the street in his sports car not even caring that this is a neighborhood with children or neighbors leaving antifreeze out in plan sight where a child or animal could get into it. There really is a death of common sense these days. Eons ago kids could bring their shotguns to their one room school house to do a little hunting on the way there or back. People rode around with their guns in their trucks. Guns were everywhere and most homes had one and their wasn't nearly as much violence as there is today. Yes, there are a lot of people who have guns that should not have them and I think there should be more safety training required before a gun can be purchased. I do not agree with assult rifles or machine guns as there is just no purpose to own one of those, really.
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  2:25:05 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
I grew up around guns. When I was in high school you could look in the parking lot of the school and practically every pick up truck had one or two rifles hanging on the gun rack on the back window. I see a line of opinion being drawn as to where you live. I was born, raised, and have always lived in the west. I own property that is home to bears, moose, mountain lion, and several less threating creatures. Being out there without a gun is just stupid. Many times in my life if we were'nt able to hunt we would have gone hungry. With all that said it comes down to this: you have to be a responsible person to have a gun. The culture of our country does not lean toward people being responsible for themselves or respecting others. Because of that attitude those of who are responsible will still have to give up our freedoms because of the idiots.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  7:16:04 PM  Show Profile
Defense against animals in the wild places is definitely different from defense against other humans in a residential neighborhood. Guns used responsibly are a valuable tool, guns used by criminals and other nutcases are a menace to society.

I do worry that many people overestimate how well they will be able to use a gun in self defense if the need ever arises. Thank God, most of us will never be put in a situation where another person is threatening our life. And when that happens, it's hard to tell exactly what will be the right thing to do. That's why I think my dad's experience as the victim of a violent crime is so valuable.
Go to Top of Page

CherryMeDarlin
True Blue Farmgirl

602 Posts

Cherry
Odenville AL
USA
602 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  12:07:13 AM  Show Profile
Like most of you, I grew-up around guns. My daddy taught me at an early age to respect guns, how to use guns, and the purpose of having them. My husband has several. We live in a very rural, isolated area and use them for hunting and "critter control".

But I think the bigger question is just how much authority are American citizens ready to relinquish to government? Every post here is a valid argument for or against owning guns. Someone intent on harm will use any thing at hand as a weapon. Personally, I question the "mental evaluation" mentioned in that article. It's a domino effect. If our government begins administering mental evaluations on American citizens to purchase a handgun or ammunition, which is their constitutional right to own, what will be next? Where will it end? I've said it before, Washington is getting too big for its britches. From recent talk about governing and licensing food sales to include small farmers to this gun control proposal, I'm concerned. Just how much control are we going to relinquish?

In my opinion, there are bigger fish for them to fry. What about homelessness and hunger in our own country? What about bringing jobs back to America? Personally, I'm disgusted by all the "Made in China" stickers I see on the things I buy. What about re-vamping government assistance programs? If Washington wants to put more money back in the pockets of the American people, that would be a good place to start. Quit wasting time and money on trying to control gun ownership and spend some controling the money given away in the name of food stamps and medicaid to undeserving recipients.

Whew! I'll hop down off my soap box now! I just believe that there's a bigger issue behind the gun control issue. That's all I'm saying.

~~Cherry~~

"A thing is as simple or as complicated as you make it." --TT Murphy
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  06:29:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
I agree Cherry, I think the government should leave off trying to control everything we do. I am not ready to let the government take all my freedoms away. I would also like to see our country be less dependent on China, for everything from knick-knacks to loans!

On a lighter note, you are the only person I have ever "run into" with the name Cherry, except for my cousin. her name was Cherry Delight, and my mother was quite fond of her and she gave me the name Delight for my middle name. :^)

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  9:34:23 PM  Show Profile
I have a small handgun, a 22 that I keep on me. I have other guns that I squirrel hunt with and target shoot with hubby. I grew up with guns as my father was an avid deer/squirrel/rabbit hunter and my husband hunts also and he is also a police officer, so he has always got a gun on his person even if we're at walmart. Being that he makes enemies at times, he keeps one on him for protection. We've only been threatened a couple times but I feel much safer knowing he's armed as well as myself.

~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

"Courage is being scared to death... but saddling up anyway" ***John Wayne

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/iloveyoumom

http://burningmeadowsprings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

NikkiBeaumont
True Blue Farmgirl

473 Posts

473 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  05:30:11 AM  Show Profile
I agree with Cherry. And I started to reply after I read Jen's post about that treaty, but I had such strong words to say that I feared the ATF might show up at my door after I posted it. So I will have to restrain myself.

If they ratify that treaty, almost every man and quite a few women in the South would be considered criminals.

If they want to take guns away from Southern men, they will have to pry them out of their cold, dead hands.

Their aim IS NOT to protect American's citizens; it is to make them defenseless and utterly dependent. Welfare is not humanitarian; it is merely a way to perpetuate subjugation to the government upon an entire group of people and they don't question it because "hey" they're getting free stuff.

The government would like nothing better than for us to work and give them all of our money and then have us rely on them to "provide" for us. But when have you seen a government entity provide any kind of service or product with as much quality and cost-effective, efficiency as a privately owned company? You haven't. Because government is so bound by red-tape and political hoop-jumping with everyone getting their hands in the till but sitting on them when actual work needs to be done.

Whew! I don't think I managed to restrain myself after all. Now y'all probably think that I am some kind of anti-government whacko. HA! Oh, wait, I hear someone knocking.........

Farmgirl Sister #554
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Outpost: Previous Topic guns. What are your thoughts? Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page