Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 National Cornbread Fest. In S. Pittsburg, Tn
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic National Cornbread Fest. In S. Pittsburg, Tn Next Topic  

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2009 :  06:04:14 AM  Show Profile
Ya'll, I just googled their web site and the Sisters on the Fly are going to be there! How neat. It's this weekend, the 26th and 27th. It said they'd be here Sat. the 25th, so i am not sure if they meant Fri. It could just be a typo, but I think it's just Sat. and Sun.

It's at the foot of Monteagle Mt. on the north side. About 25 miles east of Chatt.

The Lodge cast iron manufacturing plant is there and they will give tours from 11-3:00. They have cornbread cook-offs and buttermilk chugging contests. So much more, too. It's lots of fun. I have always wanted to go but my granddaughter, Kansas, has a birthday at the end of the month. This year it's the week before, so I can go!

I thought if anyone else is going we could meet somewhere. I'd love to meet some of you. I posted this in Gathered Up but thought more would see it here.

So check out the web site and ya'll come on down!

Kris

Life is what you make it. Always has been. Always will be.
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic National Cornbread Fest. In S. Pittsburg, Tn Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page