Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Stop joint pain and fatigue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Stop joint pain and fatigue Next Topic  

gentlewoman farmer
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Judy
Bakersfield Ca
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  09:17:57 AM  Show Profile
I have had joint pain and a feeling of fatigue since my 20"s, (67 yrs old now) and now it has stopped. I quit dying my hair. I quit using toothpaste with whitetener. I couldnt belive the difference. I no longer spend hours hurting and feeling just plain bad, not sick, just bad. I now get up and do things. I can now do things that before would put me to bed for a day or two. I think it was the peroxide in the products. I notice a change when I went to organic toothpaste, and put two and two together, and I really noticed the difference one week after I missed my first dye job. I noticed I would get very antcy before I left the shop, and I would feel really bad the next day. I thought it was because I hate to go to the beauty shop. I dyed my hair every 30 days. Hope this helps someone. It has helped a friend of mine.

Be good to yourself and be good to this earth.

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  3:23:21 PM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
hmmmm, I have joint/muscle pain now and 26! I keep wandering what's wrong with me. Hmmm I'll have to play around and see. I get highlights and use tooth whitening products. Thanks for the thoughts and post!

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."

http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Stop joint pain and fatigue Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page