Page: of 4

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  10:42:22 AM  Show Profile
I saw Julia's Angel Card thread and thought I'd like to offer my Goddess Oracle for y'all.

I sit and draw from this each morning and that is my mantra, or focus for the day.

Let me know if you'd enjoy having a Goddess card drawn!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
Farmgirl Sister #88

Blogs:
http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Etsy:
http://ForestFaeries.etsy.com

"Joyful chaos, working in tune with the seasons, telling itme by the sun, variety, change and self-direction; all this wwas replaced with a brutal, standardized work culture, the effects of which we are still suffering from today." - Tom Hodgkinson in 'How To Be Idle'

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  11:36:37 AM  Show Profile
ABSOLUTELY!! PLEASE DO ME!!!
~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  11:41:58 AM  Show Profile
I'd like one too!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Go to Top of Page

corporatefarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

389 Posts

Tamara
Pikeville TN
USA
389 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  12:08:30 PM  Show Profile
YES, YES, YES

live well,
Tamara
www.thegoodearthfarm.com
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  12:15:54 PM  Show Profile
Me, please. :)

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  2:33:16 PM  Show Profile
YAY!!!!!!!!!

Julia-The Sphinx: The Sphinx is an ancient Moon Goddess, the Goddess of birth and death. Part animal, part human, she remains connected to her deep instinctual nature. Most stories emphasize her aspect as a death goddess who carries the dead to the underworld. Often portrayed as a lion, she shares in the solar and regal symbolism of that animal. Her role as an oracular deity, given to enigma and riddles, points to her as a keeper of the great mystery. A symbol of strength, wisdom, and royal power, she remids us that nothing comes to creation without some destruction and that sometimes to solve a mystery we must enter the darkness. this image reminds us that there is beauty even in the heart of that which terrifies us.

Sherri-Rhiannon: Rhiannon is the Great Goddess as worshiped by the welsh. She is an embodiment of life, death and rebirth, for in her realm there is no death without regeneration. Her name derives from Rigantona, which means "great queen." A shape shifter, she can assume any form she wants; she often appears as a white horse. She is a muse goddess and is accompanied by three sweetly singing birds who can revive the dead or put the living to sleep. The source of the king's power derived from Rhiannon, the queen, and a candidate for kinghood met Rhiannon dressed as a stag, a regal figure symbolic of rejuvenation, beauty, strength, and instinctual masculine energy. In alter myth she appears a Nimue or as Vivien, the Lady of the Lake. Rhiannon is a beautiful queen of the night, a reminder of the close balance between death and rebirth. She demands that we honor our instinctual and animal selves as a source of creativity, abundance and order.

Tamara-Triple Goddess: The Triple Goddess, the original trinity, symbolizes the three faces of the Great Goddess and is the earliest representation of her division into multiplicity. The goddess with three faces is a universal motif, found worldwide. The Triple Goddess is intimately associated with the changing phases of the moon; just as the moon transforms from one phase to another, the Great Goddess moves among her many roles. Her three faces are usually virgin, mother, and crone: virgin representing the strong, self defined goddess; mother representing the nurturing goddess as a source of all nourishment; and the crone representing the goddess of death and transformation. This symbolism embraces the role of the goddess in all phases of existence, from birth through death to rebirth. the Triple Goddess reminds us of our sacredness regardless of our age or function in life. She reminds us that despite her many forms there is one goddess, always present and always sacred.

Karin-Amphitrite: Amphitrite is the ancient Greek Triple Goddess in her guise as ruler of the sea. Her name, used synonymously with the ocean by Homer, means "the third one who encircles." A moon goddess, Amphitrite retained her individuality even under the later Greeks, who had her married to Poseidon. She has a special concern for the foaming waves. Just as Amphitrite can moderate the winds and the sea, we can learn to calm the waves of our inner storms.

This is great fun! My guides are loving giving this to us all!!!

Tasha-Rose
Farmgirl Sister #88

Blogs:
Etsy:

"Joyful chaos, working in tune with the seasons, telling itme by the sun, variety, change and self-direction; all this wwas replaced with a brutal, standardized work culture, the effects of which we are still suffering from today." - Tom Hodgkinson in 'How To Be Idle'
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2009 :  5:36:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Tasha- I would love for you to draw me a card tomorrow when you draw yours!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

sjs
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Stephanie
Oakland CA
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  12:40:31 AM  Show Profile  Send sjs an AOL message  Send sjs a Yahoo! Message
I would! Could really use some wisdom this week........

--------------------
Learning to live is learning to let go.

Visit my food blog! http://www.wasabimon.com - natural cooking to live for.
Go to Top of Page

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  01:12:27 AM  Show Profile
How about me? I'm feeling a little lost lately...

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  06:12:58 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Tasha. :)

Karin

Farmgirl Sister
# 18 :)

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Linder
True Blue Farmgirl

592 Posts

Linda
Lake Forest IL
USA
592 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  08:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Linder a Yahoo! Message
If the offer is still open and you have the time, I would love to have a Goddess Card drawn for me!

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"

www.mylusciousjourney.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  08:13:33 AM  Show Profile
Tasha, I would like to have one drawn for me too please.

Thanks!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  08:28:35 AM  Show Profile
Hey Tasha, is this a one time thing? Would your be willing to draw another Goddess for me? The Sphinx was spot on for me I think! Amazing...Tell me what you meant by your guides....Don't mean to intrude in your process, just curious about it!
Much love and light, ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

City_Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Christina
Omaha Nebraska
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  08:37:09 AM  Show Profile
Tasha-Rose would you draw one for me as well!

Christina
Farmgirl Sister #195
City Chick & Friends Chapter Mama
http://justacitychick.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  10:02:36 AM  Show Profile
This is in no way a one time deal! I'm happy to draw every day if you like!!
Now by my guides, I mean my Spirit Guides. when I am going to draw or read tarot or an sort of divination, I center and call my guides. whoever feels like joining does. In drawing for each of you, I think of you. My minds eye makes up what I think you look like, the little things I know about you, etc. In forming that image of you, I draw focus on you as I draw. with all of that in mind...here I draw again for those asking today! Thank you for letting me do this for you all!!

Alee-Gaia: Gaia existed before everything: she existed before time. Gaia, the eternal, prehistoric earth mother goddess, is fertility incarnate, moist, mysterious, strong. She is like energy itself; everything that lives, breathing or not, overflows with her life. She is the earth and all the powers of the earth. Gaia is not always a consoling goddess: standing for life and generation without thought of consequence, she had an energy and a power that must be approached carefully. All bodies eventually return to her, into the black, fertile earth, to be devoured and to receive her life to live again. As goddess of the soul, Gaia reminds us that we must ground ourselves in the reality of nature and incorporate all sides of ourselves, be they pleasant or unpleasant, light or dark.

Stephanie- Morgan Le Fay: Morgan Le Fay is commonly remembered as the enchantress half-sister of King Arthur. She is, in fact, the great queen goddess, ruler of the mystical island of Avalon, the Fortunate Island of the Blessed Dead. Sometimes equated with the ancient Irish warrior goddess Mirrigan, she is the Celtic death goddess. As Morgana Fata, she is the controller of destinies and knows the fate of each person. She is noted for her healing powers, her knowledge of healing plants, and her prophetic vision. Like a shaman she is a shape-shifter, able to take on many forms. Morgan Le Fay represents that deep place of healing magic within each of us-the center where wisdom and healing flow even in the moment of death. The ambivalence with which she is traditionally represented echoes our own fear of her deep and ancient wisdom.

Laura Marie-Diana: Diana is the ancient Lady of the Beasts, called byt he Romans Lucina, Goddess of the Light. As mistress of wild things she is especially responsible for anything young and vulnerable, be it wild or human. She is a goddess of solitude, comfortable with the wilderness and with the great silences of nature. She represents the mystic, primitive identity of the hunter and the hunted. Diana is a moon goddess, symbolizing the moon in its crescent phase. She stands for the virgin, a self-sufficient, free goddess who lives life on her own terms. Especially a goddess of women, she is related to all phases of female existence, from infancy to menstruation through birth, nursing, menopause and death. Diana stands for the part of us that is at home in the wildness, as home with our primitive, instinctive nature.

Linda- Rhiannon: Rhiannon is the Great Goddess as worshiped by the welsh. She is an embodiment of life, death and rebirth, for in her realm there is no death without regeneration. Her name derives from Rigantona, which means "great queen." A shape shifter, she can assume any form she wants; she often appears as a white horse. She is a muse goddess and is accompanied by three sweetly singing birds who can revive the dead or put the living to sleep. The source of the king's power derived from Rhiannon, the queen, and a candidate for kinghood met Rhiannon dressed as a stag, a regal figure symbolic of rejuvenation, beauty, strength, and instinctual masculine energy. In alter myth she appears a Nimue or as Vivien, the Lady of the Lake. Rhiannon is a beautiful queen of the night, a reminder of the close balance between death and rebirth. She demands that we honor our instinctual and animal selves as a source of creativity, abundance and order.

Elaine- Hel: Hel is the Norse queen of the underworld, a mother goddess in her underworld guise. She rules over a fiery womb of regeneration and is especially responsible for those who die of disease or old age. Her underworld, unlike the Christian hell, which received it's name from her, is simply an otherworld, a place of renewal rather than a place of punishment and misery. when Northern shamans visit her realms, they put on a helkappe, a magic mask (sometimes a helmet) that renders them invisible. It is possible that the masked harlequin, a standard character in commedia dell'arte, was originally one of the kindred of the goddess Hel. Hel is an embodiment of the divine mystery, a challenge to look behind the mask of appearances to see things as they really are.

Julia- Triple Goddess: The Triple Goddess, the original trinity, symbolizes the three faces of the Great Goddess and is the earliest representation of her division into multiplicity. The goddess with three faces is a universal motif, found worldwide. The Triple Goddess is intimately associated with the changing phases of the moon; just as the moon transforms from one phase to another, the Great Goddess moves among her many roles. Her three faces are usually virgin, mother, and crone: virgin representing the strong, self defined goddess; mother representing the nurturing goddess as a source of all nourishment; and the crone representing the goddess of death and transformation. This symbolism embraces the role of the goddess in all phases of existence, from birth through death to rebirth. the Triple Goddess reminds us of our sacredness regardless of our age or function in life. She reminds us that despite her many forms there is one goddess, always present and always sacred.

Christina- Rhiannon: Rhiannon is the Great Goddess as worshiped by the welsh. She is an embodiment of life, death and rebirth, for in her realm there is no death without regeneration. Her name derives from Rigantona, which means "great queen." A shape shifter, she can assume any form she wants; she often appears as a white horse. She is a muse goddess and is accompanied by three sweetly singing birds who can revive the dead or put the living to sleep. The source of the king's power derived from Rhiannon, the queen, and a candidate for kinghood met Rhiannon dressed as a stag, a regal figure symbolic of rejuvenation, beauty, strength, and instinctual masculine energy. In alter myth she appears a Nimue or as Vivien, the Lady of the Lake. Rhiannon is a beautiful queen of the night, a reminder of the close balance between death and rebirth. She demands that we honor our instinctual and animal selves as a source of creativity, abundance and order.

~~~~~~~~~~

It seems Rhiannon is present for a number of us!! she is my Matron Goddess! Looks like she is influencing a tad today!!!

Tasha-Rose
Farmgirl Sister #88

Blogs:
Etsy:

Go to Top of Page

Linder
True Blue Farmgirl

592 Posts

Linda
Lake Forest IL
USA
592 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  12:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Linder a Yahoo! Message
Awesome! Thank you!

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom"

www.mylusciousjourney.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  12:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Tasha! What a perfect reading for a day when I went for a walk around our little town. During our walk, it was calm !and suynny, windy, we got rained on, then snow, and now it is sunny again! I could feel the earth waking up and stretching- time for Spring!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  1:11:52 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Tasha, I appreciate it!

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

KayB
True Blue Farmgirl

540 Posts

Kay
Del City Oklahoma
USA
540 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  1:34:00 PM  Show Profile
Me, too, please!

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Go to Top of Page

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  3:04:45 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Tasha...it makes since to me for my life right now!

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  3:18:42 PM  Show Profile
Tasha,
I am excited but afraid. . .
would you draw for me?
Blessings back at ya,
Heide

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  3:33:32 PM  Show Profile
Kay and Heidi, I am glad to, but tomorrow am at my draw! I hope that is okay?

Tasha-Rose
Farmgirl Sister #88

Blogs:
Etsy:

Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  4:05:41 PM  Show Profile
Tasha,
no problem! I didn't realize all these requests where just in the last few days. Take your time, I am grateful your willing to share with all us. So interesting.
Best,
Heide

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

glendagoldenbp
True Blue Farmgirl

196 Posts

glenda
cleburne tx
USA
196 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2009 :  6:54:46 PM  Show Profile
Tasha, I would be interested to see what you draw for me. (If it helps, my spirit guide is a white tiger)

Sunrises are wonderous things, nobody should ever miss one.
Go to Top of Page

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  09:01:54 AM  Show Profile
Kay- Two really wanted to come out for you, Kay! So here they are- Artemis: Artemis, the archaic mistress of animals, probably dates back to Paleolithic times. Her realm is the wilderness, and her concern extends to all wild untamed things. She presides over the hunt and is the goddess of hunters. Fiercely individualistic and independent, she remains apart from relationship to men. Despite her fierceness she is addressed as a healing and soothing goddess. Protector of births, she alleviates the suffering of women in childbirth. She is also responsible for the initiation of young girls. Artemis is a wonderful symbol of female independence. She reminds us of the value of solitude and the importance of wild, unprotected places. She shows us those frightening places that bring healing even through fear.
Demeter: Demeter is an ancient Greek Great Mother goddess, a goddess of life and death. The Greeks emphasised her role as goddess of the cultivated Earth, the giver of fruitfulness and abundance and provider of the gift of agriculture. She and her daughter, Persephone, called by the Greeks "the Goddesses", together represent the continuous cycle of life and death, the two phases of the vegetative power of the Earth. Demeter is remembered primarily for her great love for her daughter-when Persephone was abducted by Hades, Demeter's grief caused the whole Earth to go barren. Here we see Demeter ready to give birth, to produce life. Demeter offers a blessing of fruitfulness and possibility, of coming joy, of abundant life and of hope.

Heidi- Etain:Etain, whose name literally means "shining one," was a Celtic moon goddess, the second wife of Midir, king of the underworld. Midir's first wife, Fuanmach, was jealous of Etain and turned her into a fly. Falling into a glass of wine, Etain drowned. She was reborn and married Eochaid, a fertility god. Midir challenged Eochaid to a game of chess; the result was that Etain must spend half her year underground and half on Earth. Etain is especially a symbol of fertility, of the vitality and life of all growing things. A goddess familiar with both live and death, she teaches that wherever we are, on Earth or in the depths of the undeworld, we too can be shining.

Glenda- Valkyrie: The Bird Goddess is one of the most ancient goddesses, both a life-giving creatrix and a goddess of death and regeneration. The Valkyrie, a Northern European goddess, is a representation of this goddess as death wielder. The bird guise of the Valkyrie is that of the raven, long associated with death and magic. The name Valkyrie means "chooser of the slain", the face and form of the Valkyrie are the last thing a person sees before death. Valkyries are psychopomps who lead the soul to the afterworld. For ancient people death was part of a cyclical process leading again to rebirth; black was a positive color, a symbol of fertility and abundance. The Valkyrie represents that part of us that is unafraid of the dark places; she can lead us into and through them. She reminds us that seeds germinate in the darkness, that sometimes we need darkness in order to grow.

Tasha-Rose
Farmgirl Sister #88

Blogs:
Etsy:

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  09:10:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Tasha- Will you draw one for me everyday?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Goddess wisdom Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page