Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Are you taking care of yourself?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Are you taking care of yourself? Next Topic
Page: of 11

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2009 :  08:32:00 AM  Show Profile
Make up. Did you have a rough weekend that left you feeling fustrated and angry? I had a wise friend tell me you have to give what you want, to get it back. Write down all the problems you have with your spouse, family, and friends. Include things they have never done for you (even after you have asked for the help). Then reflect on your list. . .
#1 How can you do it for yourself? Ask yourself why you don't say the things you need to hear. Start with looking in the mirror everyday and telling yourself "Dang Girl! You are smokin hot!"
#2 How can you give what you need to the people around you. My example is Compassion and Patience. You have to have compassion and patience first with the people around you, before you will witness the actions coming back.

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

Gardengal
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Terra
Prosser Wa
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  07:25:49 AM  Show Profile
Heide, I am having so much fun with these...thank you!!

It's the little things...
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  07:50:05 AM  Show Profile
Jump! How long has is it been since you last jumped off the ground? If your afraid of losing your balance or breaking a bone, take caution and jump on the bed. There is a power in jarring the manifested energy in your body and not controlling where it goes.
Turn up the music and
JUMP!JUMP!JUMP!JUMParound!JUMParound! JUMP up! JUMP up! and Get down!JUMP!JUMP!JUMP!

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

heartgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

heather
loveland colorado
USA
56 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  07:56:32 AM  Show Profile
Perfect !!!!!!!! Borrow the kids trampoline, it is low impact and really takes you back!!! Thanks you, thank you, thank you !!!!

Heather
LoveChics of Loveland Colorado
Farmgirl #550

love, light, & laughter
Go to Top of Page

Gardengal
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Terra
Prosser Wa
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  8:52:06 PM  Show Profile
Heide, #39 sounds like a good plan...hehehe reminds me of Saturdays "chat" Thanks!

~Gardengal~
Go to Top of Page

Gardengal
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Terra
Prosser Wa
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  8:54:20 PM  Show Profile
I am always running and jumping off of things...like the retaining wall and stuff like that, it does feel good! Also makes the kid-o's crack up :-) I think I'm just good for a laugh!

~Gardengal~
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  05:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I can't jump without wetting my pants :-(
I guess I could walk a little more...any more ideas?

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  09:02:13 AM  Show Profile
You ladies crack me up!

Heather, what a great idea to use the trampoline, that brought me lovely memories of being a kid and getting to sleep outside, surrounded by the scent of cedar). We usually moved inside, wet with dew while the moon and sun hugged the opposite horizons.

Terra, I am so glad we are close enough to see one another in person, and how cool to "run" into you in this quilted forum of rad womyn.

Linda, in the metaphysical thought, "wetting yourself" is being overwelmed by emotion. How wonderful that when you would jump you would lose control. My question is, is that a bad thing? So my advise is to get prepared and welcome life's surprises while you wiggle, jump, and bump your behind every which way and shake it out.

so inspired by our dear Linda. . .

Be safe. Do you worry about embarrassing yourself or ruining your reputation? Know that the Queen of England also pees her pants. All living beings release, sometimes uncontrollably. In honor of being, lovingly let yourself do the things that bring you joy regardless of the social consequences (the good news is we all have indoor plumbing and washing is a cinch).
Be silly, have fun, wiggle those hips, dance and jump for joy!

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

C.W.
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Chelsea
Prosser WA
USA
101 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  5:10:12 PM  Show Profile
So I am checking out this forum for the first time and here Heide is talking about pee. Sounds like I missed out Sat at spring barrel tasting. ~Chelsea
Go to Top of Page

Gardengal
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Terra
Prosser Wa
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  8:02:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey Chelsea! Yep, you came in on a good one :-) These are great!

~Gardengal~
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  08:45:16 AM  Show Profile
See this is so great! Here we all are on an International Forum and the ProsserFarmChicks are locally putting a shout out.

Proof that not everyone likes talking about peeing their pants. . .
I wasn't drunk when I wrote it and I didn't even have to be drunk to wet my pants (it could just be a sneeze but mostly laughs).

So inspired by Chelsey the newest ProsserFarmChick in on this thread and to all the lovely ladies that we know like sisters in this cyber cluck house.

Zone. Are you busy, growing and always on the go? Stop and sit as still as you mindfully can, feeling where your body ends and space begins. Hold the position for as long as you can with breath being your only movement. Today in your mundane tasks find that place where you are seamlessly connected to the universe letting all the invisible particles power you forward.

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  07:42:27 AM  Show Profile
Celebrate Beltane. Do you have your May Pole wrapped in ribbons and a huge pile of wood ready for a bonfire? Traditionally today is a day of gathering all your friends and family for a huge potluck and to dance around the giant fire all night. In the pagan beliefs this is the day to feel naturally beautiful and the night for making love.

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

C.W.
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Chelsea
Prosser WA
USA
101 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  6:40:33 PM  Show Profile
You don't have to tell me twice.
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  06:09:59 AM  Show Profile
Good morning ladies, today has to be short; We are off to the Farmers Market with our edible flowers.

But first I want to thank Amy Warwick for her gracious book signing yesterday. It was so great meeting you and what an inspirational family.
A ~ you are a total sweetie, your mom is so cool and your FIL is such a talent!

Terra, you are as great as a mom as you are as person. And Brook is such a great baby. What an awesome trip we had, I hope we do more!

Chelsey, we all know what you did last night, babymaker. lol

Renee, you are hands down, one of the most wonderful woman I have ever met (move over Faith Hill.) You never cease to amaze me.
So today is an exercise by Ms Renee, THE sisterhood Cordinator and woman extraonaire. . .

Shout out. Do you ever get so mad you could spit nails? Find the nearest railroad tracks and wait for the next train. When it comes to pass; yell, scream and shout it all out.

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - May 02 2009 :  08:50:59 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Just to check in...I am watching, reading...but don't have the courage to jump and wet myself at the same time. The inspirational spiritual words and encouragement here is priceless!
I am sooo comforted to know that I am not the only one who has a loose bladder and wets!

Here is Amy's site...I just found it and wanted to share.

http://amywarwick.com/

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  10:10:08 AM  Show Profile
Devolve. Do you have millions of things that needed to get done yesterday? Instead of running around like a headless hen, gather a moment to yourself and defuse all the restless energy. Be still and be in your body, listening to your heart beat and breath. Stretch your head as far as you can from your feet, letting the tightness go making room for more light.

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - May 03 2009 :  10:15:12 AM  Show Profile
Heide,

I just found this thread too. The way you write is so eloquent and sincere. Through page one onto seven I have laughed, smiled, (re-remembered my mom's "birth" 1.5 years ago) and cried. You should write a book. I too, will be following your advice! Keep up the phenomenal work and thanks for the LIFT today!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://harvestthyme.blogspot.com
~live big, ride hard, and shoot straight~

Edited by - deeredawn on May 03 2009 10:32:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 04 2009 :  08:50:22 AM  Show Profile
Wow! I really want to say thank you to Heather, Linda and Dawn. What nice and encouraging words from y'all. I write these tasks for myself (so sometimes I get insecure, not knowing if I am the only one). I can't tell you enough how empowering it is to meet others who have shared the same dark path. Super big thank you.

Get ugly. Are you holding on to super scary saddness from an experience you survived (that you pushed so far into you that you are afraid of letting it out in fear it could take control)? Spring is a time for bursting beyond what we comfortably know (good or bad for us). Go in front of the mirror and make as many faces as you can. Watch your emotions change with your expressions. Be crazy, mad, angry, happy, laugh, ashamed; go through the spectrum and stay with the ones that are uncomfortable. Don't judge your faces or feelings, just have them until they move on and a new one comes through.

"She can fly with a load heaver than herself."
~Secret lives of bees, Sue Monk Kidd

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

corporatefarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

389 Posts

Tamara
Pikeville TN
USA
389 Posts

Posted - May 04 2009 :  10:49:10 AM  Show Profile
I just read through this thread and one word comes to mind ~ beautiful.... I am sending my daughters here to read this....

live well,
Tamara
www.thegoodearthfarm.com
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children" http://thegoodearthfarm.blogspot.com follow me!
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  08:13:37 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Tamara! I hope your daughters enjoy. . .

Be abundant. Are you behind in your bills and on the verge of panic? Unless you sleep on a dirt floor and don't get a meal everyday, you need to calm down and look around you. See how generous the world has actually been to you. Take a box of any size and fill it full of things that you have loved at some point in your life but do not need or use any longer (clothes, dishes, canned food, teas, books, seeds, knick knacks etc). Drop the box off at the nearest Women/Childrens shelter(every town has one near by) and gift someone truly in more need than yourself.

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

C.W.
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Chelsea
Prosser WA
USA
101 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  08:18:57 AM  Show Profile
Right on... Right on
Go to Top of Page

Tn.Earthmama
True Blue Farmgirl

451 Posts

Phyllis
Englewood Tennessee
451 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  08:49:19 AM  Show Profile
Heide, thanks for making this effort everyday. you are full of wonderful advise and have a real way with words. One of the things I'm thankful for today is finding MJ forum and you. blessings Phyllis
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  10:20:47 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
numer 47 is a great idea!!

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71

The Universe says: Speak abundance and act abundantly, no matter what, and an outpouring of the "stuff," far in
excess of what we could ever spend will come!
Go to Top of Page

NudeFoodFarm
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Heide
Benton City WA
433 Posts

Posted - May 06 2009 :  08:34:28 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Chelsea and Phyllis again for all your kind words and support.
Linda #47 was inspired by your tag. Sorry I didn't dedicate it to you yesterday but know today that one was from you.

Be out. Does everyone think you have all the answers? Put your trash can on your desk top and tape a paper to it, that you wrote "in box" on and take the rest the day off. If you are a homekeeper, put the trash can on your kitchen table. If your coworkers, boss (or family) says anything just reply "even the best of ideas needs to get trashed sometimes. . ."

Nude Food Farm
~Grown so good,
Dressing is Optional.
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - May 06 2009 :  1:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
These last few days I just want to feel like I have had enough sleep! Also my body aches all over....allergy season doesn't help.
I just wanted to whine...
:-( poooor me

Linda
in Scranton, PA
farmgirl #71

The Universe says: Speak abundance and act abundantly, no matter what, and an outpouring of the "stuff," far in
excess of what we could ever spend will come!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Are you taking care of yourself? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page