Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today? Next Topic
Page: of 7

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2009 :  9:19:19 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Thanks again, Julia.
Amanda, another Eleanor quote for you 'Do something everyday that scares you'. Real good one, huh?
Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com FG #377

Edited by - kpaints on Mar 12 2009 9:22:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  12:14:33 AM  Show Profile
Julia, thanks for doing my card everyday, it helps so much.
Yes, I was responsible today, helping take care of grands that are sick and doing what I need to here, yet not overdoing. That is being responsible for me. Taking care of myself hasn't been a responsiblity I have always done well. Working on it, but good reminder!!!!

LoL, the flexible one was super important and Yoga even funnier. I need to be able to do Yoga for the Fibro. So Julia, have you taken any yoga and you want to teach a friend how to do it right so she doesn't hurt herself? Yep, that would be me..... And yesterday being fleixble was important, I had an idea of how I wanted my day to be, and had to let it go, be fleixble for what was going on instead.

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  08:17:27 AM  Show Profile
Heather, your angel card for the day is:
(((((((DING)))))))) LIGHT (this angle is holding to large candles, maybe even torches to light the way.....)

Carol Sue, did you get my email? Holy smokes, did I forget to reply??/gee whiz!! Yes, I do yoga...some but I'm not at all talented or knowledgeable enough to teach anyone. Lord help you if I did!!! I would recommend getting a simple "restorative" yoga tape from the library. So many are so good. You can learn just a few poses for a nice stretch here and there! Let me know how it goes!
Your angel card for the day is:
((((((((DING))))))))) GRATITUDE (the angel is standing before a sunrise with her arms wide open and she's kneeling)

Friday blessings to each of you!! ~julia

being simple to simply be
Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  08:38:22 AM  Show Profile
Julia...I didn't connect you with Aria until you mentioned her. I saw her in the MJ magazine awhile back I think! What a beautiful little girl! How is she doing? SHE looks like an angel to me!
If you have time, I would appreciate one of your angel cards....thank you so much and give that little girl a big hug from me....she's a brave little warrior spirit!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  08:51:22 AM  Show Profile
Sandra!!! thank you so much for your sweet words about my Miss Aria. She is such an angelic warrior spirit! She's doing AWESOME!! For the second week now in 14 months she's been able to go to school all 5 days! Mind you, she goes for 2 1/2 hours day and is WIPED but she loves it and enjoys it! Today, she'll be a noodle by the time I pick her up. She tends to cat nap in the afternoon for about 30 - 45 minutes but it is so restorative for her. Her energy is back and she is just vibrant and beautiful. It's a totally weird disconnect right now for me: She's horribly sick, fighting cancer every day, processing toxic medication every single day and YET she's healthy, tenacious, spirited, creative, sunny and full of joy. I marvel at her. Really and truly. I wish I could express in words the depth of my feeling; gratitude, appreciation, awe and so forth...these words are good but they only serve to scratch the surface.....

Man, I didn't mean to go on and on...I meant to say a simple THANK YOU.....!!

Your angel card is:
(((((((DING)))))))) INTEGRITY (This angel is standing facing forward. She is wearing a beautiful periwinkle colored gown and she has a large star in the middle of her chest. Her hands are by her side and she's look right at you!)

blessings to you and thanks again! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  08:58:24 AM  Show Profile
Oh, thank you Julia and you tell Aria I would like to be her "online" Grandma Sam!
How old is she now? What are her interests besides getting better!?! And to you dear Julia I will pray for you and your entire family for great health, courage and joy in every moment which it seems you have already attained. Love to all of you.

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  11:52:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi! Julia~so glad to hear that Aria is doing well.

This is so cute. It's the first time I've seen this. Such a nice idea to encourage others.

Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  12:51:16 PM  Show Profile
Hey Ruth, you want an angel card for yourself???Let me know....Did you ever get my picture I sent via email with me modeling my new fabo hat you made????? LOVE IT!! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  1:16:20 PM  Show Profile
Yes, I did get. I loved it. It's been so busy here.

I would love an angel card. It will make my day. I have to go to work and I'm not really feeling like it.

Ruth

Go to Top of Page

RuralSuburbia
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Leslie
Northern CA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  1:22:38 PM  Show Profile
Julia, I just read the most recent response to Sandra about Aria~
My heart actually squeezed with all the emotion behind your words!
I'm having such a yucky day internally, and now I think I'll just put my issues aside and revel in the simple joy of your daughter. Maybe I'll get dressed now, too
Leslie

*I've got stars in my eyes and exactly $1 in my pocket!*
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  6:02:17 PM  Show Profile
Ruth! So happy to Hoot! hoot! at you!! your angel card is:
((((((DING))))))))) LOVE (this angel has her arms wide open with hearts floating all around her)

Leslie, I'm picking an angel card for you, too, but before I do let me say this, breathing a sigh of relief thinking of Miss Aria, as she is now, alive, is often where I find myself too. It is a worthy place to pause and offers great perspective. But it is also a seductive place, distracting us from looking and thinking even deeper.

I've heard it said many times, "It's all that matters." life, being alive, that is. I understand the sentiment of that, but I'm not so sure anymore. I think of our sweet Farmgirl sister Lainey whose mother recently died. Being fully present to her mother while she was alive and celebrating all those life-filled moments is essential, absolutely essential, but it is only half the journey we all travel. Now that her mother is physically gone, Lainey, I'm sure is finding all kinds of ways to remember and celebrate her mom.

It makes me think of attempting to climb Mt. Everest. The journey doesn't end with a triumphant ascent to the top, but rather one must descend back from where one came all the while shedding bits and pieces of that triumph. Once at the end one can not help but crumble in the purest form of humility there is.

Makes me think of MaryJane celebrating her mother while she was alive by learning everything she had to offer. She respected every nuance that defined who her mother was and now that her mother has since died, MaryJane still celebrates her. Helen, it seems to me, is everywhere in everything MaryJane does. She has descended the mountain and we see the strength and purity of her humility. It is why we are all so drawn to her.

I say this to you because I to put your issues aside will only make your journey more cumbersome. Instead, take Aria with you, which is what I think you're doing anyway. She will lighten your load. She really is that magical!

Leslie, I send so many heart-filled blessings to you to massage the 'yucks' attempting to soil your spirit. May this angel card be just the beginning. It is:
((((((((DING))))))))))) CLARITY (the picture on this card is of an angel looking intently at the sunrise. She holds binoculars!)

With love and clarity, ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

RuralSuburbia
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Leslie
Northern CA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  6:40:31 PM  Show Profile
thank you Julia *sniff sniff*

I'm actually going to watch the sunset this evening. At 3:30 today, I felt 'lifted', my mood became happier. I was able to pinpoint exactly why I'm feeling so blah, so physically 'maimed' (which I am, to some extent), and just began to carry on. Some days are bad, most days are good, and what happened to me is a part of who I am and what I have now. I wouldn't change a thing!!

CLARITY!

*I've got stars in my eyes and exactly $1 in my pocket!*
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  6:52:58 PM  Show Profile
Hugs Leslie.....

Julia, I am having such a blast with this. What you don't want to watch me tip over. Nope, no email from you darn darn....sigh.....grin......

I have a gratitude journal, that has been a bit neglected, I think it misses me. Have a attitude of gratitude helps me remember the good things in life. Thank you....

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  7:32:05 PM  Show Profile
Leslie, I'm sorry but your *sniff sniff* made me burst out laughing. These typed emotions just make me so happy for some reason even those that convey tears!

You are so strong. You are as strong as I imagined you to be when the imagery of climbing a mountain came into my mind's eye. Clarity is such a good thing! I'm so happy for you!

Carol Sue...attitude of gratitude. Amen sister...look here tmw and I'll have another for you.

sleep well!! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  10:51:40 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Julia. We can always use more love in our lives.

Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  11:58:34 AM  Show Profile
Julia, would you please draw a card for me today? I've loved reading all these.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/

An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  06:06:44 AM  Show Profile
Lainey, you sweetie...how are you? Here's your angel card. It is:
(((((((DING))))))))) PEACE (The picture of the angel resting under a tree)

Carol Sue, your angel card is:
(((((DING)))))) SPONTANEITY (the picture is of an angel striking either a yoga or a tai chi pose)

Anyone else????
sending blessings!! ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  06:15:22 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Julia- I could use some encouragement...when you have a moment. Thanks.. : )

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  06:51:34 AM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Ok, do you feel like another? I posted you about the BBB. Hope to see you the 3rd of April. Thanks.

Find your joy and live it. http://cheneybaglady.blogspot.com/http://www.kpaints.etsy.com FG #377
Go to Top of Page

julia hayes
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

julia
medical lake wa
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  08:01:13 AM  Show Profile
Heather I am keeping you so close!! Your angel card is:
((((((DING)))))) TRANSFORMATION (The angel on this card is being overcome by a powerful light. Half of her is dark and blue-ish purple, while the other half is turning a golden color)

Karen your angel card is:
(((((((DING))))))) DELIGHT (there are 4 angels dancing around a table that has a cake and candles on it)

blessings, ~julia

Farmgirl #30
www.julia42.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

kpaints
True Blue Farmgirl

1564 Posts

karen
cheney wa
1564 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  12:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Send kpaints an AOL message
Thanks Julia! That fits well.

Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  1:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
hm interesting that I got Openess?! Thanks for pulling one for me. I'll keep thinking how it applies. :) This is sooooo much fun!

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."

http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  5:53:15 PM  Show Profile
Julia,
Very interesting, the cards that just seem to "fit" each person and what's going on in their lives. I'd love to know which one pops out of the deck for me.
Thanks and hugs to you and the family,
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2009 :  6:11:18 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Well I hope that means I will be getting a tan soon!!! : )

Thanks..it does fit so well this week!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2009 :  3:29:59 PM  Show Profile
Julia, hysterical, spontanity, ooppss on Teresa's computer and didn't sign in.....lol

Yes, that so fits, so bumping this for my next angel card and a few others who have requested them.

Hope all is well at your household Julia,

lavendar girl
http://lavendarfieldsdreamer.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Who needs an Angel Card Drawn today? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page