Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **Welcome Wagon
 Farmgirl addresses and by state
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirl addresses and by state Next Topic  

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  09:47:14 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Welcome to all new farmgirls!!1 Some of us would like to be able to find other farmgirls in our area!! So...there are two different threads going for this.

They are in Across the Fence and one is "sign ups by state" and the other is "farmgirl addresses"

The lists are only used for this purpose and if you have any questions please ask!!

Thanks!!

Marcy #257

http://marcyjosmarket.blogspot.com

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  09:57:55 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for letting everyone know about these Marcy. I never think to do that..lol.
Hope you are having a great week!
hugs

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Stashaholics Anonymous Member since Jan. 29th, 2009 :)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, cookies in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming. "WOOHOO, What a Ride!"

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Laura Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

419 Posts

Laura
Rancho Cordova California
USA
419 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2009 :  9:16:24 PM  Show Profile
Hey Marcy!
I'll just add on and let all the girls know that they can send me their addresses, I'm the directory girl for addresses. So just email me your info and for the next couple of weeks I will send out an updated list and then I will go down to just once a month unless one of you ladies email me and ask me for an updated one. Easy peasy....don't have to go looking for any post. If you have any question you can email me too!
Farm Girl Hugs!

Laura Marie #369
www.lauramariedesign.com

"It's not the size of the farm but the size of your heart!"
Go to Top of Page
  **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Farmgirl addresses and by state Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page