Page: of 2

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  10:25:23 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Glad about so much Sawyer- oh la la!! I loved them finally showing him smiling and happy. Such a cutie!!! Glad they are wrapping things up but again...they opend the door to so many possibilities!! UGH!!! : )

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!
Go to Top of Page

Hanalu
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Hana
Redwood City California
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  6:30:04 PM  Show Profile
I know!!! Back to the 70's! We are never going to catch up now!

Hana
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  04:57:40 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am a child of the 70's and I wish they had landed somewhere else but it does make sense if they are stuck there. There previous lives wouldn't exist and the sub can get them off. Also, what has happened to the other survivors. Wouldn't they have found them by now?

Heather

Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  05:18:31 AM  Show Profile
I agree Sawyer was wonderful. I do like when he has a little less stubble & you can see his face. Just when some things get cleared up, there are new twists to the plot to make it more confusing! Its getting hard to keep track of what time they are in. I think we have to wait 2 weeks until the next show. Bummer!

"I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it."
– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

RuralSuburbia
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Leslie
Northern CA
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  09:12:41 AM  Show Profile
What ever happened to the child survivors that the 'others' took from the original flight? I hate it when some story lines get forgotten...

*I've got stars in my eyes and exactly $1 in my pocket!*
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  7:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Just when you think you got it....sigh....I don't....oh boy!!! Here we go again!!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  05:17:51 AM  Show Profile
I know Heather... I'm "LOST" too.. will we ever get it?

"I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it."
– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  09:29:17 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I have to say, last nights was one of my favorites in a while. I was so into it!!! I like how they are answering some questions yet pulling us along. I can't get enough!!! : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

sjs
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Stephanie
Oakland CA
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  12:05:22 PM  Show Profile  Send sjs an AOL message  Send sjs a Yahoo! Message
Last night's WAS good... one of the better ones in a while. I felt less frustrated and like I actually had a path my brain could follow.

And I can't wait till next week to see Ben [hopefully] get his!!

--------------------
Learning to live is learning to let go.

Visit my food blog! http://www.wasabimon.com - natural cooking to live for.
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  8:31:08 PM  Show Profile
I admit it I too just love to watch LOST but I know the Ben will be around to be the horrible pain he has grown into. I had to record it on tape (yes I am that out of the techno loop and loving it) because I have two new sets of twins in the barn..

Can't wait till next week. Looks almost like Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

peachy
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Melissa
Fennville MI
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2009 :  11:22:32 PM  Show Profile  Send peachy a Yahoo! Message
oooohhhh! I'm so glad there's so many more than just me "lost" with lost!!! I've been watching it since the beginning and now I am seriously lost in the whole thing! I missed last weeks show, I'll have to catch up!

Melissa
Farmgirl Sister #360

http://oldethymecountrybarn.blogspot.com/

Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain!
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2009 :  05:11:13 AM  Show Profile
I too liked that they answered some questions... Mainly what happened to Aaron, though I had my suspicions. I thought it was funny how Hurley was trying to make sense of it all too & at the same time making things confusing. I love that they add some humor to the show. Can't wait for next week.

Melissa you can watch it online if you missed it. http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index They were replaying them before the next weeks show, but they didnt do that this week, so not sure they are doing that anymore.

– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic LOST!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page