Page: of 2

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  12:55:15 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
OH BOY!! I can't wait!! I will be sitting on the couch with my mojito...just waiting!!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  1:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
LOL! My husband and I have been waiting for this! He will be so excited!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  9:23:45 PM  Show Profile
Is anyone else more confused than ever on this show?????????????? I still love it.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  9:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I like it but I feel like they introduced a lot of new plot twists that they are going to have to hurry up and tie up.

And is anyone else sick of TV shows today messing with the parent/child bond? Seriously-- leave the poor kiddos alone! Along those lines- anyone watch "Private Practice"? I seriously was bawling after last weeks episode.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Hanalu
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Hana
Redwood City California
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2009 :  10:12:56 PM  Show Profile
I'm so mad that they changed the night!!! I have to work late on Wednesday nights! I got home at 9:40 and I turned LOST on but then I felt like I was cheating by watching the last 20 minutes so I am waiting! ugh! I guess I can watch it on line tomorrow...
....but yes I'm sure that I will be confused when I do watch it.

Hana
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2009 :  05:09:52 AM  Show Profile
You're right...last night made things a lot more confusing. It's sure going to be hard keeping track of things & where they are now. It was a nice opener with Sawyer though!!

Also, I noticed while checking DVR that it is going to be on again Saturday if anyone missed it. Might check in your area to see what time.

"I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it."
– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  12:11:44 PM  Show Profile
Everyone still watching & ready for tonight? Still confused, but I am hoping some day it will all make sense.

"I have an irrepressible desire to live till I can be assured that the world is a little better for my having lived in it."
– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  12:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
SO READY!!! Bring it on!!! I am very confused by just happy to watch Sawyer tramp around the island!! **SIGH** : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  5:53:56 PM  Show Profile
No kidding! Sawyer is totally worth watching it! I read somewhere that this season will have a lot w/Sawyer. Sounds like it will be a good season to me!

– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  7:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok...confusion anyone??? SHEESH!!! Make me want to build a tiki hut and have a drink!!! : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Hanalu
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Hana
Redwood City California
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  8:58:10 PM  Show Profile
Ladies, what about Jack?

Hana
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2009 :  10:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I am a bit disgruntled. What about Aaron? And Sun's little girl? Sheesh!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  05:21:16 AM  Show Profile
I was wondering the same thing Alee. What happened w/Aaron? Especially that Kate won't talk @ it. And Sun's daughter. I could see not wanting to take them into those conditions though. But an explanation would have been nice. Plus it makes it easier on the producers. Remember that was part of the problem of having Walt on there. He grew faster than the show was moving.

And why was Ben all beat up? I am wondering if this is Jin now...or has he been on the island before? I'm thinking before since the van was new & he was wearing one of their uniforms. I am thinking at one time they all might have been on that island!

Hana...I think Jack is nice too, but Sawyer has all that bad boy appeal. Plus he's pretty funny.

– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  06:13:25 AM  Show Profile
now that's an interesting concept...that they've all been there sometime before!! yes, i like it and i'm hooked and HAVE to watch it, but sometimes it gets ...annoying???... what about those "magic or mystical" numbers?? and juliette remembers being brought to the island for a job....how come they can't just come back that way? oh, and (i'm sorry, but..) i think ben is such an ugly little thing, he reminds me of a ferret!
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  07:27:14 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
The thing that cracks me up about Ben is he is so BLUNT...I find it amusing!! I saw the actor that portrays him on some show and he is so NICE in person. It was creepy yet funny at the same time. I really do think he deserves an award for the best evil person on tv. He plays it just right. Also, if they ALL had to go back, wouldn't the kiddos have to go??? Maybe all these people were actually from the island originally and were sent out into the mainstream to see what would happen and some how, with all the jumps, their are "copies" of them out there, so it is messing up everything. You know them DARMA people love their experiments. I would also like to know what hottie Sawyer said to Kate before he jumped into the ocean. I wouldn't mind being marooned with Sawyer!! I would definitely keep busy in other ways!!! : O

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  07:37:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I can see how you wouldn't want to take kiddos onto that island, but at the same time- Would you really want to leave them behind?

Doug said "If it was you, you would leave Nora with your Parents and get on the plane" and I said "Uhm....I don't know" I can't even comprehend making that decision.

Would anyone be tempted to let your husband and friends die because you decided to stay with your kids?

I am hoping that somehow they get reunited with the kids.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  07:40:03 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I know Sun's child is with her Mama but the whole Aaron thing has me confused. I am thinking she turned him over to those people who were looking to get the DNA test- which I assume are DARMA or OTHERS or whatever they are called when they are not on the island. Or maybe, she gave him to the Grandmother and explained everything. I actually got nervous when the plane started to crash!!! OH MY!!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  07:46:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I think she gave Aaron to Clare's mom. I don't think she would turn him over to ANYONE that had anything to do with Dharma or Ben

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

Hanalu
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Hana
Redwood City California
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  10:43:59 PM  Show Profile
I was thinking the same....Kate must have told Claire's mother and given Aaron to her. She should have been more depressed and upset about it though! I guess that Sun feels OK with leaving her daughter with her mother...

Kate, Jack and Hurley must be wrapped in those light flash things now. Why didn't Jin recognize them at first when he was holding the gun at them?

I love watching the show but I am also ready to just find out whats going on! How many more seasons do they plan on making???

Hana
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  05:12:45 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Isn't this the last? I think.

Heather

Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  05:19:24 AM  Show Profile
From what I heard they were supposed to go through 2010. So I am hoping this will be a season with some answers that will start wrapping things up. I love the show, but I am ready to find out what it means & all make sense. I never really thought of the idea that they were sent into mainstream too to begin with not just that they had been on the island before. Interesting concept. Would make sense with all these flashes & Daniel saying they need to find a constant so the people that start the nose bleeds don't die. Also the fact that the "Others" & Ben being the ring leader, knew every detail about their lives & had folders with all the info. (I remember that from when Jack, Kate, & Sawyer were held captive by Ben.

– Abraham Lincoln
Go to Top of Page

Hanalu
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Hana
Redwood City California
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  10:30:01 AM  Show Profile
I would have to agree...I am ready to get to the end. Its a big commitment when you watch a show! haha!

I was just thinking how CRAZY this Lost talk must sound to someone who has never watched the show! haha!...light flashes, nose bleeds, time travel, lost people, leaving kids behind, Heather and Kelly getting marooned with Sawyer =), a VW bus in the jungle...you get the idea.
My friend at work and I always talk about it too..I imagine it must sound so ridiculous!

Hana
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  09:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok..any theories this week?? I do like the pace they are kinda tying up loose ends but then they throw in a curve ball and I am like...WHAT???!!??? I need a Margarita!!! : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Hanalu
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Hana
Redwood City California
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  9:56:19 PM  Show Profile
It was a good episode...why do you think that Ben killed Lock?...because he still wants to be the leader of "the others" or maybe its because if Lock committed suicide then going back to the island would not work???
Should we trust Charles Whitmoore(sp?) or Ben....they sure made Whitmoore easier to trust all of a sudden.
Boy I sure had a disturbing week with hangings...first I rented Changeling then the scene with Lock! Have you guys seen Changeling? I thought it was interesting but the whole movie was disturbing!

Hana
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2009 :  04:49:53 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I think it is if Locke killed himself, he couldn't return. Intersting twist, no?? : )

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Hanalu
True Blue Farmgirl

123 Posts

Hana
Redwood City California
USA
123 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2009 :  10:22:40 AM  Show Profile
Lots of Sawyer last night...

All I can say is at least we know where the polar bears came from!
Kind of.

Hana

Edited by - Hanalu on Mar 05 2009 10:23:05 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic LOST!!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page