Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 What we have done today- Come Share with us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic What we have done today- Come Share with us! Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  06:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Jamie!

I really have to kick it into high gear now. There is someone that was interested in this place according to the landlord so the sooner I can get the house cleaned up, the sooner the landlord can show the house to prospective new tenants. So today cleaning with an eye towards packing is going to be the key. I think as soon as Doug gets up, we will go find some boxes and I will have him start packing while I start cleaning.

Now I am wishing I hadn't unpacked my pictures and things about a month ago! Darn!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  07:41:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
So far today I have:

Folded a load worth of laundry
Put another load in
Washed a load of dishes
Put another load of laundry in
Picked up Nora's room
Vacuumed and Shampooed Nora's room
Quickly washed the walls and windows in Nora's room.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com

Edited by - Alee on Mar 06 2009 08:59:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

simplyflowers
True Blue Farmgirl

489 Posts

Jamie
Locust Grove Virginia
USA
489 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  08:50:49 AM  Show Profile
So far:

I have written my step-sons mother a letter of concern about his increasingly poor performance at school. That was a lot b/c I'm afraid of what she will come back with.

Made blueberry muffins for the kids this morning

did a light straighten up so I don't come home to a horrible mess this afternoon! :)

Have a productive day all,
Jamie

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -- Thomas Edison

Check out my blog!! http://bestcoupleintown.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  1:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
After making chocolate chip pancakes, I told the kids to get dressed were leaving this house!! So we went on a little jaunt down the back roads to Rosalia were we had Biscuits and gravy for Brunch,lol . Then we went to the museum,and drove around. Then we went through Oaksdale and almost all the way to StepToe Butte. And came home for lunch. Now they are going up stairs so I can clean....

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

People can only make you feel inferior with your permission, and you dont have my permission......

Dont let the chain of love end with you.....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2009 :  4:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
That sounds like a fun day, Amanda!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  2:34:29 PM  Show Profile
So far today I have:
*Gone to church
*Gotten one load of laundry folded and another going
*Cleaned and organized the WHOLE play room. That took a lot of time and I got a box ready for Goodwill and a small bag of garbage from that
*Vacuumed the playroom
*Swept the kitchen
Now it's off to more chores. I want to get the whole upstairs clean today and tomorrow and then start on the downstairs. I am having a friend and her daughter over on Friday and also having my brother over Friday night to help celebrate his birthday so the house HAS to be clean by then!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Sandra K. Licher
True Blue Farmgirl

1106 Posts

Sandra
Horseshoe Bend Arkansas
1106 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  3:53:37 PM  Show Profile
Well...about all I've gotten done today is 1 coat of oil-based primer on my guest bathroom walls. Oh, and made my Mary Jane's Farmhouse bread this morning....just had another piece of it too! Yummmmmmmmmmm! Tomorrow I paint! Yippee....prepping and drywall repair all done finally!

Sam in AR..... "It's a great life if you don't weaken!"
Farmgirl Sister #226

www.farmgirlsam.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  6:39:22 PM  Show Profile
This morning, we all overslept, so we missed church.

I went to Goodwill and scored on a few good things! Afterwards I went grocery shopping.
When I got home, I started the laundry. While we were waiting for the washer to finish, I removed the tags from my morning's adventure and also put away the groceries. The boy child cleaned his room (I know, I almost fell over from shock.) and he threw out quite a few bags of junk. The girl and I took all of her clothes out of her room and threw them into the good old "keep-donate-toss" out piles. She kept everything that she absolutely loves and got rid of the rest.
Tonight, I baked cookies and I am still folding laundry. We ended up with one giant bag of clothes for a friend and four bags of clothes to be donated.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland

Edited by - kissmekate on Mar 08 2009 6:40:45 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ingrid
True Blue Farmgirl

432 Posts

Ingrid
BC
Canada
432 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2009 :  7:17:24 PM  Show Profile
Today I did:

Made bread and peanut butter cookies
Laundry including bedding
Completely vaccuumed, dusted, cleaned under and over, and scrubbed my floor in the great room.
Scrubbed, cleaned under and over and all around in my mud room.

Now I am here with you all and drinking a nice cup of green tea with lemon and honey.

Wonderful day.

Give thanks to yourself everyday for all the wonderful things you do!
Go to Top of Page

simplyflowers
True Blue Farmgirl

489 Posts

Jamie
Locust Grove Virginia
USA
489 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2009 :  06:17:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi all, I worked yesterday at the diner....ugh... That was a chore within itself! LOL But when I came home, I cleaned, dusted, straightened, and vaccumed our bedroom. It was nice and fresh and the windows were open giving it a lovely smell. Then I went through my dresser and pulled out a at least 10 things that I haven't worn in forever, goiving thoses to goodwill this week.

That was pretty much it. :)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." -- Thomas Edison

Check out my blog!! http://bestcoupleintown.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

AuntPammy
True Blue Farmgirl

488 Posts

Pamila
williamstown wv
USA
488 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2009 :  06:32:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see AuntPammy's MSN Messenger address
Hi everyone! Today I have done the breakfast dishes. Sent son off to school with a packed lunch. Sent hubby off to work with his packed lunch. I have dusted the t.v. room. Got my mother washed and cleaned. I talked to my "Mother" bread starter and fed her. I have also made the beds. I have ran the sweeper in the tv room also. I have wiped the main bathroom down (very quickly) and tossed the dirty laundry down the shoot to be washed later. Wow girls I have got more done than I thought...guess I will have to take a coffee break!lol

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow." Helen Keller

www.auntpsalmostheaven.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2009 :  2:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Today I have done 2 loads of laundry,
Studied for my midterm with Micro Economics,
Taken a load of things to our new rental house

And now I am going back to the studying.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Cleaning Up: Previous Topic What we have done today- Come Share with us! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page