lamarguerite farm
True Blue Farmgirl

649 Posts

missy
Battle Ground Wa
USA
649 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2006 :  1:31:03 PM  Show Profile
Patricia- I have FM as well and I totally know what you mean about getting to the point of crashing. I have really tried to listen to my body these days and know when I need to stop and have a day of rest, but sometimes life just doesn't allow it. I'll be praying that you bounce back quickly. I know I have gotten so exhausted that I felt I could literally drop. The cold weather does make it rough as well.

Take care of yourself!!

Blessings,

Missy

If you have a dream, even if you don't feel qualified to accomplish it, just try your hardest.-Maggie Jensen
http://18happyhens.blogspot.com
http://LamargueriteFarm.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2006 :  6:42:07 PM  Show Profile
How interesting it is to find one's "calling" or how your life feels like it was meant to be. I am still exploring, but at least now I know that I'm living in the right place. My 130-yr-old farmhouse was built by my great-great-grandfater for his 2 Danish wives (yeah, 2 - I don't know what to say...), and it was dedicated to the Lord back then...Very interesting history, but the house has such a good feel to it - I am never scared here or nervous.

Patricia - take good care of yourself.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2006 :  6:50:46 PM  Show Profile
My name is Jana Dorthea. My mother wanted to name me Julie but my dad wanted me to have a Danish name and so Jana was picked. My mother's first name was Dorothea, as was my grandmother's (dad's mom) middle name. I don't know how mine had the second "o" deleted, but I think there was a discussion even on my baptism day, as on the hand written certificate there is a little space left between the "r" and the "t" in Dorthea. But, alas, I was baptised Jana Dorthea Lund. Jana was pronounced YAHnah, but later Americanized to JAYnah.

Jana
Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2006 :  12:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Just checking in Patricia and wondering how things are? Are you still burning the candles at both ends?

blessings
beth

Dreaming of Friday Night Lights
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2006 :  1:05:52 PM  Show Profile
Just came back from the Urgent Care, Beth, now that you mention it. I have a severe case of bronchitis on it's way to being pneumonia, so no, no candle burning for this kid for a couple of weeks. Yesterday, I HAD to do a fundraiser for the animal shelter as all the publicity and stuff was gone out and I could hardly talk. Last Thursday, after working a short day on the set, I went to the urgent care because my doctor wasn't available and the doc said I had severe bronchitis and gave me a Z-pack of anti-biotics and cough medicine. Well, don'tcha know it only got worse, so I went again today and he said go home, go directly home, do not pass go, do not collect $200, and do NOTHING for a couple of weeks and if it doesn't get better by Friday, come back for another X-Ray to make sure it doesn't turn into pneumonia. So I had to cancel a lot of things. I hate this. I'm not good at doing nothing. (see, I'm on the chat, heh heh. Don't tell the doc) OK, going to rest now. And blue light myself. And let Stuie take care of me. I'm so lucky to have him. Again, I say, the readings will get done eventually. Sigh.

Come visit my Etsy store at www.chezPatricia.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2006 :  1:46:24 PM  Show Profile
Patricia - keeping you in my thoughts. Don't know how you do so much - even a terrifically healthy woman would have a hard time keeping up with you! Get well. Rest.

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2006 :  2:57:17 PM  Show Profile
Hang in there Patricia! Take it easy and get LOTS of rest, ya here?!? Do keep us posted as to how you are doing. Miss Pie and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Luzy

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2006 :  3:51:45 PM  Show Profile
Patricia! Take the best care of yourself - what a great excuse to take warm baths, drink cups of tea, read good books, chat...... I hope you feel wonderful very, very soon.

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Birth Certificate Name Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page