Author Family Matters: Previous Topic I feel so bad.... Next Topic
Page: of 2

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2008 :  2:01:25 PM  Show Profile
Hey Sherri!!

I just read this thread! I feel so bad that you had to go through all that!! You are like one of the nicest people Ive ever met so I hated to know that you were feeling so guilty!! I'm glad things worked out!!! I hope you have a really nice Christmas! You of all people deserve it!! Love and hugs!

Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2008 :  7:02:00 PM  Show Profile
Hey Debi - that means a lot coming from you! How's the grandbaby? I think YOu are one of the nicest people I"ve ever met too (except for when you scare me when I'm in the outhouse!!)LOL! HOpe to see you again one of these days - are you coming to BBB?

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2008 :  06:29:49 AM  Show Profile
Why can't all us farm girls live in the same town!!! I miss you guys alot!!! That was quite a special experience wasn't it? Even though we all don't keep in touch as often as we should I feel a bond with you all!!! I'll have to think about the BBB. This semester I was taking Interior Design-ALL consuming- and those cute little girls...I haven't thought of next summer much!!! If I can convince hubby...hmmmmm..maybe a road trip!! Love ya toots!!!!XXXOOO

Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2008 :  10:49:42 AM  Show Profile
Did you say "Cabin" Sherri? Oh, if it were ME facing such a headache, I'd be saying "Well, Daddy and me are headed to the Cabin for Christmas! Anyone who wants to join us, come on up! Bring your pillows, bring your blankets-- and NO GRUMPIES allowed!!!" But that's just ME!!!! ~~~ Hugs and blessings to you ~~~ Merry Christmas! Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2008 :  10:39:25 AM  Show Profile
Sherri,
I am glad to hear that some of this has worked out for you. My heart was breaking while I read this. Such difficulties you are facing right now and you don't need pettiness at this time. I can understand your situation because some of these same things occur in my family. Your other kids sound wonderful with the way they tried to work it all out so you could have a nice Christmas. Sending hugs and prayers your way. I hope you have wonderful times with your family.
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Family Matters: Previous Topic I feel so bad.... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page