kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2008 :  3:03:17 PM  Show Profile
I just had a pedicure and manicure! I have NEVER had a pedicure. I always said ain't no one touchin' these nasty feet! But OMG, I loved it! I got to sit in a massage chair (which now I want for Christmas!) It was great. All those balls a rollin' all over my back. I need that after lifting 50lb bags of grain. So I sat in this chair about a half an hour while my feet were soaking in hot bubbly water. Oh, BTW, had I known I was going to get this done, I'd have shaved my legs! So then the girl started doing all the things she does and I'm tellin' ya'll, my feet are clean and smooth and I like it! Even put polish on the toe nails!

Did the manicure, too, but boy am I going to get a pedicure done at least once a month now. I think this girl is hooked.

Kris

Edited by - kristin sherrill on Dec 06 2008 4:09:25 PM

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2008 :  3:08:01 PM  Show Profile
Yes, arent pedicures fabulous.. Have you had a full body massage? Ya gotta try that too... OMG you will Love that too..

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2008 :  4:50:41 PM  Show Profile
That pedicure sounds good. I've never had one either. I think it's good to get pampered like that, it really lifts the spirit. My hubby will give me a foot massage from time to time and it feels wonderful. I'd love to have a full body massage, it sounds so relaxing.

Farmgirl Sister #25

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2008 :  7:13:06 PM  Show Profile
UMMM, not doing the full body massage. uhuh. It took alot for me to just do the foot thing. My mom got me a gift cert. for that a few years ago and I just could not go. Something about a stranger in a room and me naked and a stranger and, and, and.... anyway, no, I just can't seem to get past all that. I guess I'm just a prude or really modest, but I cannot do it. I envy those of you who do get them, though. I know it is wonderful. But I guess I'll stick to the ole massage chair for now.

Kris
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2008 :  7:24:27 PM  Show Profile
oooh sounds wonderful! I just don't know if I could let someone touch my tootsies! These petite little size 9.5's are ticklish and I'd be afraid of kicking the innocent pedicure girl in the face on accident! The massage chair sounds wonderful though!
HUGS

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Stop by my blog for a visit www.messiejessie2.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Happy Feet and Hands Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page