K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2008 :  3:17:26 PM  Show Profile
We spent the morning putting up the Christmas lights, Dh was up on the roof..(I told him Not to go there)finally He decided it was actually a better reach to the eves from the ladder afterall... So theyare up and we plug them in and one whole string was not working. Grrrrrrrrrrr "Yes! I checked the string before We hung them.... Duh! that was a no brainer.".But Dh asked me that too...There must have been a short in the string, so down it came and up went another *one I took all the lights out of to make them Red & white only. Finally 2& 1/2 hours later we finish.. It will look nice tonight when we turn them on. My Dh is exhausted and it was cold..28 degrees...now we are warming up before we go to dinner at a new restaraunt in town before we go to a local play.
I will post the pix of the house soon...

http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/

Cheryl #309
Farm girl sister

Enjoy the little things in life....someday you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2008 :  7:26:05 PM  Show Profile
Good for you, Cheryl. All that work done. That is a lot of work. That's why us Southern folks just leave ours up all year!!! HaHa! We haven't had lights up here in this house yet. We've been here 4 years now. Just one little bush out front, too. I was going to try to put up garland, bows and lights on the picket fence in front of the goat yard, but it's just to darn cold out there. Maybe when hubby gets back home we'll try to do that. Need to do something.

Hope ya'll had a good time out. What play did you go to?

Kris
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Christmas lights are up Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page