Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 it is with a heavy heart........
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic it is with a heavy heart........ Next Topic
Page: of 3

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2008 :  08:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Ladies- I just got an email from Frannie-

For the past two days she has been out of town due to doctor appointments. She is facing some serious health concerns right now, but said she fully intends on posting sometimes soon! If you could send her a loving email, I am sure she would really appreciate it.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2008 :  09:04:12 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
sweet alee,
now this is what this forum is about. God love ya.
i have been very sad about the squabble and hurt feelings and have posted about it in a different thread.
i am going through some very scarey health thing right now, but i wont have my surgery until the 5th if i get approved by my cardiologist and vascular surgeons.
in the meantime, the person who needs our immediate prayers and thoughts is frannie in kentucky, who is having surgery for thyroid cancer this morning. please read country lawygers interview with her and send her a love email today.
i will gladly take your prayers and thoughts after frannie ky recovers.
i hope at least that this squabble is not in vain and that we will all realize here that we dont really have big differences, this is our home where we can share our farmgirl spirit.

love
frannie in texas
(http://abunnystale.wordpress.com/)
Go to Top of Page

Past Blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

1083 Posts

Brenda
Orchard Prairie WA
USA
1083 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2008 :  10:00:19 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Frannie! I have been out a bit lately, with jury duty, etc. so I missed this problem. I did reply when I first heard you got it . . . congratulating you! I had no idea there were threads that were questioning it. You have been such a regular here and a great inspiration to many of us. It just seems a natural that you were picked. My only question would have been why weren't you picked sooner! LOL! You are a gem. As to the nay-sayers, please realize they are certainly not the majority. I don't know who they were and I don't want to . . . I like thinking better of my farmgirl friends. They are people that I assume are very insecure in who they are and so rather than rally in someone elses blessing, they try to undo the blessing. That is so sad. So to them I am just feeling sad . . . pity really . . . that they are so small that they would remove someone's moment in the spot light. I had a friend (notice I put it in past tense!) that always was upset with me when things went well. When I did well in my antique sales, she was "abnormally silent." When I began my antique shows she was angry that I didn't have her as my partner (I avoid partnerships because of the problems they can cause!), when I had a couple write-ups in newspapers, she was angry again and said I was "full of myself." Anyway, this person proved not to be a friend at all, as she by no means had my best interests at heart. But, in the end, I was not angry . . . rather I felt a true pity for her that she is so insecure and has such as low self esteem as to need to belittle me in order to make herself feel bigger or better. That is what I believed happened here. You did no wrong. You are a wonderful woman that we all need on the forum. I hope these other women (not sure how many it was) learn from this experience and realize that by doing this, they did not make you look bad . . . they simply made themselves look selfish and petty. And, I hope those that oversee the forum, might consider pulling such posts, as that form of negativity is certainly not what a farmgirl is about.

Please stay on, darling Frannie . . . we love you and want you to continue to be the wonderful farmgirl, mentor and friend that you have been to all of us.

Hugs & blessings,

Brenda

Past Blessings . . . Celebrating Life as it used to be . . . when people loved God, loved their families and loved their country.
Go to Top of Page

bohemiangel
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Bridget
Ligonier pa
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2008 :  10:01:19 AM  Show Profile  Send bohemiangel an AOL message  Click to see bohemiangel's MSN Messenger address  Send bohemiangel a Yahoo! Message
OMG wow I am in the dark, but I am catching up and I was shocked to see you "leaving"!!!! You are one of the huge handful that I watch and look to and enjoy hearing about. I can honestly say when you were picked I thought well wonderful she deserves it and that is so appropriate:) I am always happy for those chosen, yes I get a tad envious, but it s a good envy. :) :) I'm so sorry someone hurt you. shame on them! That is what I love being here, that noone starts drama or cow dung and we support eachother. I hope you choose not to go, because I feel that you are a friend here! I am quiet and come and go but I can say you are one that I like to hear about:) xoxoxo hugs and prayers and a shake of the finger at the one that made you sad.

**~~Farmgirl Sister #60~~**
"... to thine ownself be true."
http://ligonierfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggygirl.blogspot.com/
http://liggybitsandpieces.blogspot.com/
http://ligonierliving.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic it is with a heavy heart........ Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page