Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Book on Natural Treatment for Fibroids, Endo free
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Book on Natural Treatment for Fibroids, Endo free Next Topic  

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  08:42:56 AM  Show Profile
I have this wonderful small book by Susan Lark, M.D., called Natural Treatment of Fibroid Tumors and Endometriosis. It really helped me when I had fibroid tumors -- helped me calm them down and diminish the bleeding until I entered menopause and it wasn't an issue anymore. This book offers a self-help program of diet, supplements, herbs, exercise and stress reduction. It worked for me.

Would love to send this to someone who is going through this. The subtitle says it all: Efeective natural solutions for relieving the heavy bleeding, cramps and infertility that accompany these common female problems.

Let me know.

www.youaretoocreative.blogspot.com

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  2:34:04 PM  Show Profile
Katie,
I would love to have the book as I have had uterine fibroids and it was suggested to either to have a hysterectomy or just wait it out until menopause. The doctor said it was quite large, but didn't say exactly how large. I didn't have the hysterectomy and I would rather not take meds. although I don't really know of any for fibroids. Thank you for the offer and let me know. :)

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  2:42:21 PM  Show Profile
It's yours, Brenda. I'll email you.

Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2008 :  04:45:48 AM  Show Profile
Brenda -- I received your email with your address . . . will send it right out. Glad you can benefit from this book.

KL

Go to Top of Page

Homespun Livin
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Brenda
Louisiana
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2008 :  6:30:10 PM  Show Profile
Katie,
Just wanted to let you know that I received my book in the mail today. Thank you so very much for sending it. I appreciate it and look forward to reading it and learning from it. Thanks again. :)

"Love one another."
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Book on Natural Treatment for Fibroids, Endo free Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page