Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  08:18:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Last night I dreamed that Doug and I hurried outside to get the lawn "Winterized" after this winter storm and when we went to the "garden" area of the yard we found, to my surprise, a bunch of volunteer pumpkins that were perfectly mature and a bunch of tomato plants absolutely laden with tomatoes. I find this dream really weird because I did not plant either this year because we didn't really get into this place until July!

Can you imagine how wonderful it would be to go outside and find a surprise fall bounty like that?! LOL

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  08:23:13 AM  Show Profile
Wow, what a fun dream! Maybe it's a vision of next year! haha

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.freewebs.com/lisamariesbasketry/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

homemakerkate
True Blue Farmgirl

143 Posts

Kate
Ewen Michigan
USA
143 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  3:50:01 PM  Show Profile
Whew, I keep having dreams about having another baby..and at 43 (as much as I love them) it wakes me up like a nightmare.
Go to Top of Page

shepherdgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1008 Posts

Tracy
California
USA
1008 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2008 :  8:13:39 PM  Show Profile
I'm with YOU KATE!!! (No more babies for ME either!)

I have dreams about my mom, dad, grandma and grandpa. (All of them have passed on)
When I dream about my mother, I always wake up laughing. We did not have a good relationship when I was growing up, but we managed to make up for it all in the two years we shared before she died.

In my dreams about my Dad, he is always trying to tell me something, but I can't hear what he's saying and he gets really mad. I wake up feeling a bit confused over those dreams. I haven't had one about him in quite a long time though.

When I dream of grandma and grandpa, (they are never together in those dreams, always it's one or the other) I wake up feeling peaceful. I get the sense that they are happy up there in Heaven with God, Jesus and all his angels. For the most part, they are happy dreams and it helps me miss each of them a little less. Other than that, I don't remember too many of my dreams. ~~~ Tracy

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. ~~ George Carlin
Go to Top of Page

nampafarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

494 Posts

Kim
Nampa ID
USA
494 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  12:32:03 PM  Show Profile
November 4 2006 I had a dream that I was in my mom's sewign room doorway, my dad was to my left, he told me to take anything I wanted as he wasn'nt going to need it. He did not say outloud, but it was very clear in my dream that my mom had died of cancer. I woke up in a sweat. I fell back asleep and had the same dream again except this time my sister was standing behind me with my dad saying the same exact 'take what you want' thing. I called my mom the next day. I asked her how her back was. She said it hurt (from clipping a branch from earlier that summer). I told her of my dream. She said she was fine and it was only a dream. I just did not beleive her. I asked her to ask her Dr for an MRI cos it shouldnt have been hurting any longer with just a pulled muscle, mind you, I knew about the pulled muscle in August, she said she was felt fine sometime in September when I questioned her about it at that time. Well to give you the readers digest version, she never made it to the MRI appt that was scheduled on Nov 6 for Nov 15. She was admitted to the hsp Nov 14 for dehydration and parapalegia. The ER CAT and MRI suggested she had a growth in her spine. It was cancer. More CT's and MRI' found her body riddled with it. She died of cancer 60 days later. I thought it was my mom coming to me telling me that she needed help, but as she did not think there was anything wrong, I wonder was it my father coming to me to tell me, come home to help him with her. And no, we did not ever get to know the cancer origin.

Kim
Farmgirl Sister # 302
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2008 :  12:49:09 PM  Show Profile
I have dreams about babies all the time - always a little one in need of something. I'm 55 and I've been having dreams about babies for a few years. I hope it's a menopause thing. I always wake up worried about them and it takes a few hours to get rid of it. I used to be a home visitor and encountered a lot of babies and toddlers in need of the basics, so it probably stems from that - but in my dream they're always MY child!

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  5:19:21 PM  Show Profile
oooh Alee!!! I would LOVE a dream like that. Maybe it means you are going to have a fruitful year?! I sure do miss the baby dreams, but Ill take blossoming veggies over baby dreams just for right now :O)

Jessie
Farmgirl Sister #235

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  6:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Yes, right now a pregnancy dream would be a bit of a consternation right now! While I wouldn't mind having one in the future- not right now please!! Yikes!

It's amazing how dreams can be so powerful!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  6:04:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
The other night I dreamed that I went to get a job at the funeral home I used to work in and they locked me in there... spooookyy!

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

People can only make you feel inferior with your permission, and you dont have my permission......

Dont let the chain of love end with you.....

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2008 :  9:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Yikes Amanda! Wow!

Alee