mrsmorgen
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

morgen
coudersport pa
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  06:50:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi from Coudersport, I posted under your spaghetti squash post too! I was SOOOOO excited to see you on here. I have my first chickens too and I just started knitting! I want to start a farm girl group this winter but am waiting because we are moving in less than a month, just around the corner to a small farm. We are on Denton Hill by Ski Denton and Potato City right now. Its funny we have been married for 15 years now and together for 20. We are true transplants though having moved here in 2000 with Adelphia ( we have been trying to hide our flatlander roots!) I am so excited you are on here! Welcome! I also have my first chickens and am just crazy about them. We have three kids. a 13 year old girl and 11 and 9 year old boys. HOw exciting to have you here!
MOrgen

I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all..
laura ingalls wilder

www.laubers.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

country roads
True Blue Farmgirl

443 Posts

Melissa
Shinglehouse Pa
USA
443 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2008 :  09:50:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Morgen! Will you be moving closer to Coudy or in the other direction? So far the only thing I can knit is dish clothes (the ones done on an angle) but at least its a start :) You live in such a beautiful area, I just love when we take a ride over that way. I think the chickens are a good cover up for the flatlander roots LOL! Big smile. I would really like to join your group once you are all settled at the new farm. I think it would be fun to be part of a group full of farmgirls, just think what we could learn from each other! Aren't chickens just great? They have the most amazing personalities. When I say that at work most of the girls just look at me funny, oh well, their loss for not knowing a good chicken ! LOL. It was nice to meet you Morgen.

Take care, Melissa.

Farmgirl # 352

~Think happy thoughts~
Go to Top of Page

lacisne88
True Blue Farmgirl

1181 Posts

Chelsey
Lake Stevens Washington
USA
1181 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2008 :  3:28:04 PM  Show Profile
Welcome to the forum Melissa! I hope you enjoy it!

Chelsey
Farmgirl Sister #283

http://farmgirlpleasures.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **Welcome Wagon: Previous Topic Hello from Pennsylvania Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page