farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  5:02:26 PM  Show Profile
Hey ya'll........Cheryl..I totally understand....i like to thin k that i have it good nowadays compared to the days when I was working 70 hours a week and on call 24/7 ....and trying to have any kind of life outside of work.....I'm more than willing to take it over if no one minds....I'm a book worm anyways!!!

Amy Grace...sorry about the news....and work...you're in my thoughts!!!

And now for Dawn......Tisk, Tisk Dawn....if you can't play nice with the other girls, MaryJane may have to put you in Time Out!! There will be no pictures of fingers or pictures of Butt's being sent to other girls phones....That is breaking Rule #3 of the Farmgirl Creed, and offenders shall be punished accordingly!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......LMAO!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......But, I promise that I REALLY was thinking of you today and wishing you were here!!!!!!!!! I love you, I promise!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  5:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Go for it Kelley! You-Are-The-New-Book-Club-Coordinator, wooohooo

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  6:49:07 PM  Show Profile
Whew! Thank you Kelley.. I feel so much better... Now I can as TS said "forge on.. I will be reading however with you all...

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  6:49:10 PM  Show Profile
Whooooo - Hooooo!!!!! ok.....now what do i do?
Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  7:02:03 PM  Show Profile
lol......I can handle it gals....was just trying to be funny....

And BTW.....for any of you who may think I'm just a total clown.....please don't.....I have a very serious side!!!! it come out for about 20 minutes a week!!! .....LMAO!!!!
but, for real.....if ya'll only knew how extremely passionate I am about heirlooms and preserving my childrens future..........................................................
And they are SUCH CUTE CHILDREN!!!! Both blonde headed and blue eyed just like DH......they look nothing like me.....Dark brunette and hazel eyes!!!.....but...I got exactly what I prayed for during both pregnancy's...that both of my childen would be born healthy, happy, and with their Daddy's Big Blue EyEs!!!! I must have done something right, because the man above was sooooo good to me on that one!!!! Ok....enough boring stuff......Cheryl....just shoot me an email about what it's all about, if you don't mind. I'm pretty sure it's already exactly what I'm thinking it is, but....you know.......a few wxtra pointers never hurt...lol.....

And Dawn.........I only pick on ya because I sense that we are both of the same clan....LMAO!!!! Kinda like the Pee Pee Poo Pooo People of the Corn Sh*t Clan!!!

Sorry to you other Maven's..it's an inside joke...but if you want to know the details of the totally hilarious story....feel free to PM me!!! I'll let ya in on it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  05:26:55 AM  Show Profile
Just a quick hello to ya'll. Karen, I was planning to send you Silver dollars seeds too, you were on my list with Diana.
Dawn, how are you doing and how is Butterscotch ?
Teresa Sue, I am supposed to get MJ magazine, got the last issue still while in Kuwait, they did a transfer address, we will see how it goes.
Amy Grace, I am still so sad I cannot get to meet you. It is spring break in France at the moment and not a single seat is available, either by train or airplane. Only a few remains in firstclass at princess price. Please give me also the address of where you are staying in Brittany.
Ruth, do not worry for the magazines, when you are ready they will find me.
Thinking of every one of you today and missing the chat a lot.
We haven't get an internet connexion yet, so every day I can check emails from my mom's. Cannot wait to get it back full time.
Love you all, have a great week-end, and talk to you longer on sunday.
Corinne

Sister # 101
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  07:01:56 AM  Show Profile
HI girls.. kelley, you are a hoot. Absolute hoot.

TS: I like cemetaries. i will pack a couple crayons and some paper and do some relief coloring on old graves. i did that with my grandparents and I used to have it framed. Weird I know... but my grandp's were my everything.

AG: I wish you a wonderful trip and hope to hear so much about it. I'm so sorry you wont get to meet up with Corrine. I know how much you both wanted too.

One more thing: i may be overstepping, but Karen is pretty tapped out with some things. Although she is amazing at teh newsletter and everything else, it's time for others to step up to the plate and help out. I dont want her to have to take on anymore than the newsletter.

Cheryl: being in a position of boopk keeper of the Mavens is hard work. Try being mama hen and keeping track of EVERYTHING!!! I understand you're need to step down, and it's all good. I dont think we will be reading much until fall as planting season is upon us, and more and more of our time will be spent outside. I'm fine with not having a book to read until November.... how does everyone else feel?

Speaking of slowing down. We need to regroup I think and restate who's in charge of what. My notes are hideous, and I need a better method of organization. I'm going out this wknd to buy a notebook of sorts specifically for Maven activities. Its really getting to be a lot.

Okay, back to work for me. Have a great Friday ya'll....

I started a new blog.... www.harvestthyme.blogspot.com. We'll see how this one works out.....

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com

"In seed time, learn. In harvest, teach, and in winter, enjoy" Wm. Blake
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  08:31:07 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Morining Mavens!! It is dreary here today....supposed to rain/snow but cold and sunny tomorrow. Mother Nature is always slow at getting the spring weather together!

Jessi Lynn- you made saving tomatoes so easy!!! I should be able to do this!!! I hope you hang around with us!!!

Amy Grace- I hope you have a great trip!!

To everyone else----Have a super day!!!

Marcy #257

http://marcyjosmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  08:39:32 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Good morning, mavens ~

An especially good morning to you, Jessi Lynn, and welcome! It sounds like you have some practical knowledge with seed-saving and I hope you’ll be sharing more with us.

Some of you might remember that I started one of the newsletters with the phrase “timing is everything.” Oh, the irony here. Dawn, thanks for the kudos about the newsletter. You all know how dear it is to me. However, I believe it’s time for me to step down and turn it over to a fresh voice. I started a personal blog and will be starting another one for our farm on Monday. (The sites will be in my tagline after I post the newsletter tomorrow.) That is about all the writing I can handle. I came to this decision with a lot of thought and prayer and I believe there’s someone out there that’s already been thinking about this. (It’s just a feeling – no names come to mind so I’ll be just as surprised as you when they step up.)

As you know we’re planning on a much bigger garden this year with dreams of it becoming a business that will support us in the future. We’d love for that to happen in the next three to five years but that’s a bit ambitious. (If you’ve seen the movie “Facing the Giants” we are ‘preparing for rain’ so it could happen.) There is a lot that needs to be done and I need to turn my attention there. So my posts will continue to become fewer but I hope to do more posting in the henhouse. I’m going to put my garden journal (of sorts) out there – basically a weekly post of what I’m doing and how it’s going. I was thinking if we each did that it would be a nice centralized location. I was going to start a “Garden Journals 2009” thread where each of us would have a post that we could edit, but maybe it would be better for each maven to have her own thread that would allow for comments and questions from others. What do y’all think?

Anyways, that’s life in my world.

Amy Grace, be sure to say “see ya later, gater” before you take off on your trip around the world.

Corinne, my heart’s breaking for you not being able to get a ticket to Paris to see AG. I’m tempted to fly over there with my car and drive you there.

Cheryl, thanks for filling the HMBC coordinator gap. Can’t wait to see your henhouse take off. With you and Gail at the forefront, it’s gonna be great.

Kelley, you are a powerhouse. We’ve been talking about how the mavens are gonna explode so get ready.

Dawnzo, thanks, as always, for being our mama hen.

To all the un-named but much loved mavens, hang on for the ride - the wave just keeps on growing.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & KMW (Keeper of Maven Words)
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  09:05:26 AM  Show Profile
Morning Mavens! I haven't been posting much lately as I am trying to limit my on-line time and make my days more productive. Spring is on the way- the daffy-dills are coming up, I have robins in my yard, a flock of geese were flying north the other day, and the days are getting longer! Makes a person feel good!

Karen- it will be sad to not "hear" your voice in the newsletters any more but I truly can understand. I can so understand the fact of having a full plate, that is why I haven't volunteered for any thing here. If I add one more thing I may explode.

As far as the next book to read, I probably can fit one more short one in this spring but that will be it until the fall for me too. March begins the gardening and prepping season for me and I won't have much time.

Have a great day and weekend everyone.

Lillian
Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  09:33:33 AM  Show Profile
Oh, so much "shifting"...........I truly believe we all need "shifting" in our live from time to time....It must be the moon or the season or just how us Mavens are truly connected to one another in a totally unexplainable way, becuse, despite all of my childish goofy-ness on here, I have also done some "shifting" of sorts this week......Over the weekend, we Lost Mildred McGobblesticks.......by 10 the next am.....she was back....so i quit crying my tears of sorrow, then was overwhelmed with tears of JOY! Later that day, Fred the vicious rooster that i had given a second chance to blew it by attacking our 2 year old....needless to say, Fred got dead QUICK!! Sadler is ok, but thank goodness fred didn't have spurs! Sadler has a nasty scratch that runs from his hairline to his chin down the right side of his face and 8 peck marks around his left eye...but he is fine! Thank Heavens........And I was disapointed to see that all of my broccoli and cabbage aren't doing anything....Got good news Sunday afternoon.......Landowner said we could expand the garden!!!!!! Best news I've had in a month!!! Just so exciting!! So in comes yet another amendment to my garden journal......but that's ok, becasue just last weekend my mother gave me two totes full of 3 ring binders, page protectors, dividers, and folders.......so....I now have all the supplies to get "ULTRA ORGANIZED" I spent yesterday organizing my office/sewing room, along with some sewing and laundry and general playing around!!! By dinner time tonight I should have my "Maven Cave" organized and ready to go!!! Library called this am said S2S is in...so will be devoting every spare minute of the next 3 days to it!!!! Also went through all of my ATTRA note books "refreshing" myself on organic farm management...BTW....ya'll who have never visited that website should check it out....I Love it! www.attra.ncat.org So....enough of me boring ya'll with all of this, just thought I'd share a few things in my life that I've been "shifting" ......and to Karen.......(HUGS)....P.S> the reason Mildred has been acting so weird....she's now laying eggs for us, the most beautiful big speckled eggs we've ever seen....I'm soo proud of her!!!

Edited by - farmmommy on Feb 27 2009 09:37:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  10:30:50 AM  Show Profile
I'm behind Karen 110%. Some days the Maven thing can be a full time job... and I'm even close to joking. I jkust told her today that I'mthinking of designating specific hours to Maven business-if I dont, then I'm doing Maven stuff hours on end. I dont think any of the orginal members realized how big we were gonna get, and once you start dreading doing something... it's time to stop. Not saying that myself or Karen dread ANYTHING maven related... its a figure of speech.

We have too many "irons in the fire" right now. My personal opinion is that we not read anything until Harvest time, however, I know that there are those of you that WANT to read... Me? No time for it. Too busy with SF, and my farm, and kid, and marriage and hatching....I'm envious as heck for those of you that have time to read. I simply don't. I am the only one taking care of farm stuff right now and Jerry is taking a job that will have him in southern ohio for 1.5 months... I'm on my own.

As for those irons, there is simply not enough room in the henhouse to organize it all. We are doing the "gift" for you-know-who at BBB, we have the table dressings for BBB, book club, seed bank, maven account, badges, tshirts, spring fling, planting, seed saving.. Its overwhelming.

So I'm going home tonight to figure out how I can handle the shifting. This is a HUGE chapter. Please be patient with us while we get through this growth spurt.

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  11:16:17 AM  Show Profile
Kelley, I am so glad your son is ok and the roo is dead and Mildred came back home and she's laying eggs now.

Dawn, thank you for the little package I got today! You'll have to tell me what the seeds are. I assume they are flowers? I can't wait to see what comes up. It's so wet here right now. We are having so much rain and could possibly get some SNOW this weekend. Yuck! Not good gardening weather at all. We havwe an extra pond at the end of the yard. Ducks are happy. Not me.

Everyone sounds so busy. I would help out if I knew what to do. I am not very organized. I do know how to garden, though. Not too good on the computer. I have dial-up right now. But if I can help some way, I will.

Kris

Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. Maori proverb
Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  11:35:23 AM  Show Profile
hey Kristin, yes, sounds like all the maven are Very busy these days....Just when I thought my brain couldn't handle anymore "surges" of thoughts, Dh and I brought up the land thing again....trying to find property that we can build up and it be totally self sustaining!! He knows that I'm all for having to live in a tipi for 6 months if I have to (tee-hee - I really do love the thought!!! ) .....just with this move to a different state, a different job for him, and now going from owning to leasing, it just makes our dream of a self sustaining farm that much more important to us....and sometimes I'm not the most patient person, when I want something, I tend to want it NOW!!! And then I look back at the last 4 years....and realize that I have somehow patiently waited, and am still waiting!! We know it will come for us, just don't know when! So, I'm still searching for that perfect peice of property at the perfect price...In the mean time I will tend my heirloom garden, help the Mavens any way that I can, get farmgirls on the Loose up and going and start a farmgirl chapter!!! See.....I have plenty to keep me busy until we find our homestead........lol.....and raise a 2yo and a 3 yo and be a good wife! All in a days work, right? ...lol....So, to sum it all up....I'm here for whatever needs to be done, so ya'll just let me know, I promise to do whatever I can for our cause to the best of my abilities!!!!
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  12:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Lillian! If you want to "hear my voice" you can always go to my blogs and I'll pop up here and there on the DOE and henhouse too.

Kelley, no wonder we didn't hear from you for a few days! Poor Mildred. Poor you wondering where she was. Yay eggs! Poor poor Sadler! Just when I was feeling down because of Mildred, the picture of that rooster attacking your boy just gave me chills. How's he sleeping? Sometimes kids recover so fast from things that would haunt me for awhile. They are truly amazing. Congratulations on expanding the garden! We're going to be able to do that too since a friend of ours is loaning us their rototiller (did I write about this already?). So now that section of my plate expanded. I'm so jealous of your notebook windfall. One of the things I want to do is make my own garden book with things I've learned here, books, mags, websites, etc. A personalized one - just for me (and maybe hubby but we all know he'll take it and I won't get it back so maybe not!).

Dawn, thanks for the talk today. One of the disadvantages of being an online henhouse is that we don't have regular meetings where we can talk things out as a group to get a feel for where everyone is. Things aren't always read with the same perspective as they were written - intonation and all that.

Kristin, I'm there with ya on the dial-up thing. That's why I need to regain some of my time too. What takes one person 5 minutes to read here can take me half an hour. We're working on finding a hi-speed solution but haven't found anything that fits the bill yet. (Kelley, the Verizon option wouldn't work for us because we only get service on one corner of one room in the entire house. That's why we switched to AT&T. I can even go in the basement now without getting disconnected. Although there are spots on the road where we can get dropped if I don't keep talking. Dawn is familiar with me saying, "Ok, wait a minute, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,...................." - literally, the word blah - until I get past the dead zone. Oh well, nothing's perfect.) And a self-sustaining farm, that's our dream too.

Okay, enough chatting for today. Have a great rest of the day and I will check in again tomorrow.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & KMW (Keeper of Maven Words)
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  1:20:02 PM  Show Profile
Kris: did I send you Wild Maven Seed? Its a combo of columbine, maltese cross, lavender, and whatever else I grow like crazy around here... Enjoy!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD

Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  1:21:15 PM  Show Profile
Okay, I'm done for the night. i'm trading a facial/peel and arm massage for a good haircut. been awhile since I did my spa thing..... See you around!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  1:27:36 PM  Show Profile
Dawn, yes you did. I love columbine and the lavender, too. Thanks again. And I am needing a massage and all that stuff, too. Can you come to Ga????

Kris

Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  1:38:19 PM  Show Profile
hey dawn if you have the energy and or time could ya give me a shout? (on the phone))
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  1:49:04 PM  Show Profile
thank you Rene" for the book plate and bookmark, etc. that you sent. so very much appreciated.
--------------
Dawn, I have emailed personally my thoughts...but am posting them below..for what it is worth.
-----------------
hope everyone is having a good day.
-------------------------
I read something the other day that really made sense to me, and made things so much simpler.....and I honestly feel that if things were kept very simplistic here..that everyone involved would not feel as overwhelmed and etc.
and it went something like this:(paraphrasing here)
You don't need to jump onto a political band wagon, or even to post a bumper sticker onto your car to save heirloom seeds and our seed heritage...it's merely growing the old varieties that you like, and saving some seed for yourself, and sharing a few seeds with others.
------------
Now how simple is that?!
------------------------
I personally feel that if we started back over from scratch....and pitched a few of the "positions" out the window...that things would be so very much less chaotic here and everyone would understand what is going on.
-----------------
I'm going to toss my thoughts out here and you may/may not agree with me..but that is perfectly o.k. I won't mind.
1.)As far as a "seed bank" goes..I personally do not think it is necessary to have this/it causes chaos going "o.k. who's in charge", will it be a certain person we send to, etc. and what happens if all the seed is lost, or that person gets offended and withdraws from the chapter or worse yet isn't 100 percent honest"(although we wouldn't like to think that..the possibility does exist) then the seeds never see the light of day so to speak. So much easier to simply grow whatever we want to grow and at the end of the season,or whenever we find ourselves with surplus seed... we post a "have/want" list in a section of the hen house labeled "seed swap"...and you deal with that person individually with whom you'd like to swap seed with.
2.) I personally do not feel that there needs to be a "badge badger"..let folks do the badges as they want to and can.Keeps things simple.
3.) Newsletter..I feel "if" a newsletter is done, it should be no more than a once a month thing and kept very brief.
4.) Book Club/again I feel this is not necessary.. I feel that if someone comes across something that is incredible/noteworthy in either their computer research or reading that a section in the hen house titled either "Knowledge I have Gleaned" or "I read about this and wanted to share" would be keeping things simple as well.
--------------------
These are my thoughts on things..and definitely not meant to offend.

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  3:24:19 PM  Show Profile
Tina- I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree tottaly.

Lillian
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  3:52:21 PM  Show Profile
Here here I think that is a great idea Tina.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  4:29:02 PM  Show Profile
I agree also. Since I am new to all this, it is a little overwhelming to see all that has gone on before this. Kind of intimidating. I really do want to plant heirloom and be totally heirloom in the future. But there does seem to be a lot of "other" business going on, too. That's why it took me so long to join in.

So I love the "keep it simple" thought from Miss Tina. Very well said. Very good ideas on the seed swap, too.

Kris

Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  4:41:21 PM  Show Profile
Oh Tina.. I agree.. 100% I think we can all give & take from each other right here. just as we actually have been with no pressure....

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2009 :  5:23:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
I "fifth" Tina's motion. Sounds good to me. Simplify, Simplify, Simplify, words of Wisdom. Aren't growing pains great, lol

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 217 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Danger of Extinction Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page