farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  4:02:28 PM  Show Profile
Hey Kare...Bear!!! lol....I just now got your voicemail about Mildres and Sadler!! Don't know when you left it....Thank You...I also think it sooooo cute! But I have to think that because I'm their Mommy! Still wasn't able to find any good "gardening charts" online today, guess I'll have to make one myself....but I just ain't used to this Vista stuff yet....and I guess I'll have to go get a new word program and new print programs, because, my "not even old" ones aren't compatible with the darn Vista crap!! I think! It could just be me.....I mean...I'm the type of gal who thought MacIntosh was an apple....the word "upload"..yeah, Isn't that when you throw all of your bags of feed into the back of the truck at the feed store?...."download"....Isn't that what you do when you get your feed home?...."hard drive"....isn't that when you make a 1300 mile summer trip to the Continental Divide in Wyoming with an 18 month old and a 2 1/2 year old who both get carsick!!???...."megabytes".....Isn't that what you come home with after a July weekend on the mosquito ridden banks of the Brazos river? .....yeah, I was born about a hundred years too late....lol
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  4:43:31 PM  Show Profile
Hey ya'll, (hmmmm...I still live in Indiana - what's with that) anyhoo, Sorry haven't been in for a bit. I asked for more and got it. Been to the ER twice this week with Lliam (no worries he's ok) Had a super meltdown on Monday and developed a rash from the new med he is one. Have to stop taking that one.

Horse seems to be doing fine. He is putting more weight on his leg and shows no signs of lock-jaw. (whew)

Started some old SSE seeds - Thyme and True lavender. The thyme has sprouted, but nothing from the lavender yet. Hope to have more in the near future so that I can bring them to the Spring Fling.

I have started working some overtime this week. Trying to get in the habit - I want to save enough money to hopefully go to BBB. Still don't know if I can make it or not. Thankfully OT is available at our discretion - one can never write too many tickets ya' know!!

Speaking of tickets - I do have some good news! I am finally getting a new squad car. I am scheduled to pick it up on Monday! I am so excited. This car will be brand spanking new! My current squad car has nearly 170K miles on it. Today while I was chasing a violator, the gas pedal stuck down again. Talk about a scary couple of seconds!

I had to inspect a semi tractor/trailer this week that had been involved in another fatal crash... It was not the truck driver's fault at all. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Poor guy. Why - the woman that hit him head on was killed along with her 2 year old son. The impact was so tremendous that the seat belts broke and they were ejected from the vehicle. I thought the window was covered in grass and dirt. I was so wrong. That was one memory I didn't need. I had to take photos. I honestly have never seen anything so - well - disgusting. Ladies, even though most days I love my job, that day I hated it. Please relish the jobs you have and be thankful you don't have to see what police and first responders have to see. It really messes with your mind.

I am so ready for the S.F. at Dawn's. I need to see everyone - even though I don't "know" you. I feel like I have known many of you forever. I just need to put faces with names.

Dawn - Hang in there. I am only a phone call away!!

Love and hugs to all!!!

Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lanna
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lanna
A little town in Idaho
330 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  5:07:44 PM  Show Profile
Amanda ~ I'm sorry about the neighborhood cats. I tried forking my lettuce a few years ago. It minimally worked. Now we just attempt to chase them off with a squirt gun of water. Or I let the kids loose in the yard and they chase the cat within an inch of it's life or until it escapes (they like animals). Another neighbor has a little dog... I want to say Yorkie, but it's really small and super cute. But my other neighbor was spot on when he asked the other folks "is this your dust-mop of a dog?" Cracked me up when I heard that through the trees dividing our lots while I was picking strawberries last year.

I thought Johnny's got a decent amount of seed from Seminis, which is owned by Monsanto. So the seeds may not be inherently evil or terminator, but it's possible you're still supporting Monsanto with a few dollars. So sure, if they get not-too-GM seeds, but still. I've ordered trellis netting from Johnny's before, but even 1 and 2 years later I still feel slightly unsettled about it. There's just so many choices of other neat folks to buy seeds from. It's been fun to discover some of those folks.

Lora ~ Holy smokes. Thank you for doing what you do. I can't even imagine. I'm definitely not cut out for that line of work. And people around here wonder why I'm so strange and have my 5yo in a 5-pt harness Britax still (and for another 7-9 inches!). Whatever, I share roads with logging trucks.

Lanna, mama to three little monkeys
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  5:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Kelley, I think if you and Dawn had a stand up comedy act together, it would be the end of the mavens. We'd all die laughing but what a way to go.

Lora, like I said, when things turn around for you, I can't wait to hear about it. You'll probably win the big lottery, get a huge farm, start your own magazine and your etsy shop will become a huge store in Indianna and branches in every maven town. Lliam will bring home A's and be the star player on whatever sports team is his favorite. Hubby will hold down the fort at home and have a wonderful dinner ready for you every evening when you come in from riding your horses. There'll be a big hug (((HUG))) waiting for you at SF.

Lanna, glad to get a check-in from you too. How are things in your world? Are things settling down personally? Prayers are still going up from here.

Maves, I'm working on the newsletter and will be in and out of here tonight. Just in case anyone wants to say 'hi'.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & KMW (Keeper of Maven Words)
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  5:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Wow. Is there a contest for PQ that I missed, cause y'all sure seem to be vieing for the title, lol.

Welcome Gail, always good to have another Maven.

Wasn't Johnny's one of those companies thant Annika did some research on and they got their seed from Monsanto? That was a while back, but I know I don't trust Monsanto as far as I can throw them and I am not going to support them knowingly in any way.

While I was waiting in the Chiropracter's office for DH I was reading the Martha Stewert Special Gardening Edition, and it was pretty cool once you got past all the ads and crap. She had quite a section on HEIRLOOM GARDENING! Yea, it's hitting the bigh time, baby! lol Baker's Creek was even listed.

Sorry I couldn't call ya today Dawn, I was helping DH hang sheetrock in a friend's garage. Dead tired. Tomarrow too, then I'm spending the night babysitting grandbeasties in Cheney, then Sun I'm bringing the little firecracker grandbeastie, Georgia(2) home until Tue. I will be worn down to a nub, lordy.

Ya know I hear all of you starting things like lettuce and peas in pots....I never do that, I just start them in the ground cause they like cool weather and they grow fast. Anywhoo, I'm beat, off to bath and bed.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  6:26:46 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
quote:
Originally posted by Contrary Wife

quote:
Originally posted by LivingWell4You

TS, I don't have an extensive seed-saving library (yet) but Seed to Seed by Suzanne Ashworth is incredible. Hubby has taken it over so I haven't read it as much as I would like. He says "it covers what causes cross-pollination, how to avoid it, F1 hybrids and how they come to be, how a home gardener can do their best to avoid cross-pollination AND how to check to see if something was cross-pollinated the next year by examining the plant, etc."
MHO: If you have any plans to be a serious seed-saver, this book is a mush have.

God bless -
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner

Then I mush get it, of course!

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Teresa Sue, this is why I love you so mush! Sometimes I don't pick up on things until I'm reading them again for the newsletter (and I'm sure I still miss quite a bit).

God bless -
Farmgirl Sister #311

Go to Top of Page

savanna
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

rita
cisco texas
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  8:04:05 PM  Show Profile
hi - hope this is not rude - seems like these are private discussions.

but just wanted to say hi. HI I have place my first order with Baker Creek . Am so excited about using heirloom seeds this season. Order their magazine too. and the catalog. I can't hardly wait for them to get here.

The posting on Sept 10 , 2008 really struck a cord with me. Thank you for being here.

chiqita
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  9:02:14 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hi Rita,
Thanks for the compliment about the Sept 10th Post.
As far as your comments that "seems like these are private discussions". It is one of the things we love as Mavens. Many of us have become very very very close since the Sept 10th post or before, and have taken on the title of Mavens and sisters...I am equally proud of both. We have seen each other through lots of personal growth, fueled in part by the Sept 10th post, and life, and the commonness of being women, moms, wives, sisters, daughter and so on..............I think it is the "glue" of the group. I find that we are very much about relationship. So welcome.

Baker Creek~ How fun, their magazine alone is so great..... Mine looks a little warn as I have passed it around to so many, and I placed my order as well.

So glad that you are here.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/http://renenaturallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2009 :  9:49:28 PM  Show Profile
welcome Rita

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  05:00:28 AM  Show Profile
Hi rita! Jump on in the water's great!

I've gotta busy day today... going to stpales for Sprong Fling Stuff.

I posted about t-shirts inthe coop... .sorry trying to type with a cat on my lap. If you want a tshirt, they are up for order with the deadline of St. Patty's Dawy. Pick two colors ( first and second choice) and the cost shouldnt be more than $15 each. Maybe less. No picture it will just read:

Upper right or left hand corner: MJ'S HEIRLOOM MAVENS

Bak side: SAVE OUR SEEED, FDEED OUR FUTURE.

Of course without the typos. Have a great saturday girls. Until later.

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
[h6]
http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com

"In seed time, learn. In harvest, teach, and in winter, enjoy" Wm. Blake
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  05:02:16 AM  Show Profile
Kelley I'm calling you today. we Gotta plot and scheme for May!!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD
[h6]
http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com

"In seed time, learn. In harvest, teach, and in winter, enjoy" Wm. Blake
Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  05:52:51 AM  Show Profile
Yay!! Another Maven!!! Welcome, welcome, welcome fellow Texan Rita!!!! You will love it over here with all of these girls!! Baker Creek is Awesome, I think you'll find that pretty much all of us over here are fans of them! ooh, ohh, I have to beee nosy!!! What did ya order from them? If that was to forward, you don't have to respond....lol....I tend to be very sociable with people, wether I know them or not...tee-hee....

Rene'...did you ever get your seeds from me?...If they got lost, let me know...I have PLENTY more left......that goes for any of you other mavens, too...I have plenty of Morning glory and sage seeds left if any one is interested!!!

Yay!! Yes, call me Dawn....BTH, Mildred said something to me last night about some hot pants or something???? And that she responded to your post on Barnyard Buddies??????...Just remember, she's my baby....Hot pink hot pants will be ok, but I draw the line at cleavage revealing tops,,,,and absolutely NO Makeup or high hills!!!! And please tell me that the pants aren't those low rider things that expose her belly button in the front, or thong panties in the back!!!! I just can't have Mildred running around looking sluty!!! Ok...I hope you understand, I am just an overprotective mother!!!....LMAO!!!!!!

Lora - I am soooo sorry to hear about your week...I just couldn't imagine.....I have a couple that are very good friends of ours and they are both in Law enforcement, and Whheeew!!! The stories they tell!!! I don't see how you aren't ruffled, exhausted and edgy after the week you had!!...Oh, wait, you probably are, huh? Anywhoooo I'm thinking of ya, even though I don't know ya that well....YET!!!! And I hope that the coming week is a little happier and laid back for you!!!
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  06:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Hi Mavens, quick note before I go hang sheetrock.
Welcome Rita!!!!
Karen, you know I'm just funning with ya, right ;^)
Lora, lavendar is very, very hard to start from seed, so don't get discouraged, many a seasoned gardener has just decided to buy plants or get divides from friends :^)
love ya

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  07:39:34 AM  Show Profile
A quick Hi to all of the Mavens new and "old". Another busy day here so I only have a minute to post. The weather has been nice here almost 60 yesterday! Makes me want to "turn on" the hot bed. 3 more weeks and it can come on. Woo Hoo.

Cheryl-Just a quick note, you noted that your growing zone is 1. Living in Oregon most of my life that just didn't seem right too me. So I did some checking and you are actually a zone 7. This will actually be a big help when purchasing plants and seeds. Hope you don't mind that I did that but I know you are new to Oregon and I didn't think we had any zone 1's in Oregon.

Gotta run. Have a great weekend everyone.

Lillian
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  08:44:48 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey Lillian~ Who are you calling OLD? LOL

Kelly~ I did, I did..... I cant wait to have them pop up in my garden... thanks!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/http://renenaturallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  09:03:34 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Hi, Chiqita! I think remember chatting with you over on the Garden Gate forum. I've seen you around anyways and now I'll get to see more of you! Yippy skippy!

TS, I know you're funnin' me. You mush do that or I won't feel loved!!!

If I'm posting here that means the newsletter is out there. Just to let you know, I managed to condense 45 pages of posts in my Word doc down to 8 for the newsletter. That's twice as many pages of posts as you put out there the week before. Posting Queens - I really don't think the "Bread the MaryJane way" posters can stand a chance against us - although they are giving us a run for the money.

Good morning, everyone! We have about an inch of snow here this morning but the sun is shining and we're supposed to get up to a whopping 50+ degrees most of next week. Time to get more horse poop, I'm thinkin'!

God bless -
Farmgirl Sister #311

Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  09:45:42 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Lillian, I took the word of some lady at the co cop.. What did she Know?.. Duh! She didn't have a garden..She had horses.. & kids! Ha! So good to know Im a 7! thats my lucky number too...

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Go to Top of Page

Lanna
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lanna
A little town in Idaho
330 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  12:50:50 PM  Show Profile
Karen ~ Things are settling down. I keep getting emails from this twit, but finally figured out the filter thing on my email. (And no, it's no one here, otherwise there would be some serious butt-kicking in order.) My mom's up this weekend, the kids love her, and hopefully hubby and I will get to go do something after kiddos are in bed.

Theresa Sue ~ Grandbeasties... *snort* That would about sum up my kids, too.

Lavender... I just buy starts/pots from the lavender gal at the farmer's market. One of these days I'll actually plant the darn things so they'll take off like shrubbery.

Is it sad I'm already working on my list of what I'm going to can, freeze, dehydrate and attempt live storage with this year? It's a crazy, crazy list.
Need to run my planting scenario by my neighbor and see what I need to tweak. And I took a photo of all my seeds - *finally* got my Heirloom Acres seeds. They're super nice on the phone, but so slow to ship. Anyway, I have quite the collection.... my mom said I won't need to buy seeds for like three years. Um, not so much, but hopefully I won't need to buy much via the seed saving and such.

Hey, anybody know of good/bad companions to echinacea? Neighbor has an echinacea plant that's not moving so I need to make sure I don't hurt it or surrounding plants...

Lanna, mama to three little monkeys
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  3:05:39 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Rene', would you please send me another bookplate and bookmark? I think mine ended up in the neighbor's mailbox. I was waiting til today hoping that they would show up but nope, just the DirecTV guide which we won't need soon anyway (I hope).

My Seed Savers yearbook showed up a week after everyone else's. When I get the wrong mail in our box, I've started taking it to the post office. I'm hoping that way it will carry a little more weight. I've tried just putting it back in our box saying "wrong address" or "misdelivery" but we still keep getting mail from the next box down. I've also been photocopying it so I have a record if I ever have to get nasty. I mean, we make sure the mail gets to where its supposed to go but I wonder if we get everything we're supposed to. And I've opened mail before assuming it's ours - I mean, it was in our box - and then start reading and realize it wasn't meant for us. How embarrassing. I really don't want to have to get a box at the PO because sometimes companies don't deliver to PO boxes. Done griping now.

God bless -
Farmgirl Sister #311

Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  5:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Where is everyone today? I'm thinking either the weather is really great and everyone is outside or your social lives perk up on the weekend. Oh well, I'll check in again Monday.

God bless -
Farmgirl Sister #311

Go to Top of Page

yellojewl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Amber
Hurley MO
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  7:42:46 PM  Show Profile
Whew! I just read/skimmed from page 299 forward. I was behind. My little part of the universe has been busy! I'm a teacher at our local high school and this last week has been Spirit Week. What a lot of fun but time-consuming. Let's see....I wore my pajamas to work on Monday, was Lady Guinevere on Tuesday, re-lived my 80s wardrobe on Wednesday, red on Thursday, and a pirate on Friday!! My weekend started with two of my three little ones getting strep throat, so this weekend has been exhausting. I'm hoping tomorrow is better.

The one saving part of my weekend was that I got to see my grandbaby, and I played in the dirt. I just planted some herbs in the window.

Corinne - Thanks for checking up on us newbies. Did you get my contact information through email?

:-)
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  7:54:23 PM  Show Profile
Good evening all... I have been sewing all day, and made bread. Late this afternoon I finished Carrots love Tomatoes.. Getting ready to go to visit Dh Brother & his wife for tomorrow will spend the night at the lodge and return Monday after our trip to Whole Foods. So have a good day and hope you are all reading those seed catalogs, books and learning great things from CLT.
I found the bookk very interesting.. and learned alot about plants that do & don't like one another.. A good referrence book I think.

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Go to Top of Page

savanna
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

rita
cisco texas
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2009 :  8:35:58 PM  Show Profile
dawn, thank all of you for making me feel so welcome.

Please put me down for a T-shirt. Or do I just tell you the colors (brown or purple) or is there a site I should go to place the order.

I look forward in getting to know each one of you. And I will be checking in regular- so that I will know how to help and so I can pray for each of you and for this endevor to save our heritage in heirloom seeds.

We live on 200 acres, here in Texas between two small towns (Cross plains and Rising Star) We are about 100 miles from Ft. Worth. We are still on big learning curve, but have been organic for about 8 yrs or so.We have cattle, goats and will be adding chickens soon, all or raised organicly.

We have been married 30 yrs. and my husband will be retiring Feb 23. He is looking forward he said in helping me go heirloom this year.So hopefully I will have some seeds to share.

chiqita
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  08:08:45 AM  Show Profile
Kelley - I'm with you on the being born 100 years too late - not computer literate, me.... I just bought a digital camera and now I have to learn to use it. sigh....
I am posting as I read so as to catch up - it has been a lousy couple of days at work, with more to come.
I'll be back shortly:)
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Heirloom Mavens Badge Badger
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2009 :  08:10:21 AM  Show Profile
Wow Lora - you are a strong person, the things you see and you still remain upbeat.
Dawn, hang in there!!

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Heirloom Mavens Badge Badger
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 217 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Danger of Extinction Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page