Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  06:51:22 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Um, Kelley, make that first thing Tuesday morning. Monday's a holiday ~

Corinne, you expressed what we were all trying to tell Dawn beautifully.

Good morning, all!

Guess what? We were going to make a trip to Lowes today to buy wood to make a cold frame. We have a door (actually two, we discovered) for the top, just need to make the frame. This morning we decided to save the project for next weekend. Hubby went in the shed (future hen hotel) and came back in the house with a plastic box. "Look what I found in the shed. Thought you could use this." He thought for storage since it's one of those big tubs. I saw a "clear" box with a lid - COLD FRAME! And we have four more like it in the basement - just need to shift the contents to another container. Or ship them to Goodwill (what a novel idea since I've been complaining about all the clutter here). Anyways, WOO HOO! I'm planting seeds today and getting the tubs ready for them when they're grown up enough to move out of the house.

Will check in later - gotta make breakfast

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & KMW (Keeper of Maven Words)
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  06:52:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
You know, I haven't worked with them yet, but I've been "eyeballing" them....they look so lucious, hehehe

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  06:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Good for you Karen, sounds like your Robbie is a good guy!

Oh, btw, Ruth, your'e hair is cute, cute, cute! Until ten years ago I had hair down to my waist, I have never let it grow that long again. I've had it layered and have been trying to grow it out for a year now so I can put it in a french roll.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  06:59:57 AM  Show Profile
Same with me,Teresa Sue, have never worked with them but recently in Kuwait they have got some beautiful ones from Hyderabad, India, double width, with the most incredible mixes of color. So different from the Indonesian ones, I wanted to ask if you would like to get some before I go next week.
Karen, thanks for your kind words. I am so excited to see you going into planting that early. Wish it was me as well.
I am never in sync due to the time difference, either late or early so I guess my thoughts were just a resume of all yours since you've posted way before I've seen it.
Corinne

Sister # 101

Edited by - Corinnelouise on Feb 14 2009 07:01:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  09:11:53 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Happy Valentine's Day Mavens!!!!

Karen that is so exciting that you can start to plant. ME and DH were talking about it yesterday---at least we were discussing it!! The dryer puked a couple days ago so I hope he will work on it today.

The new stepson is here again this weekend and Hannah asked her dad for a weekend without Devon..she told me she feels he is spending all his time with Devon. I told her she has to tell dad because he will only listen to her.. I really hope he does.
I have decided to keep my mouth shut for awhile with DH about this subject because all it does is make me very upset...just the whole thing and all the little things it involves. At least we arent fighting but I just cant stand how manipulating Devons mother is. Ok I could on and on and on but it gets me nowhere.

It snowed last night and I think it has put in a bit of a mood!!! When I get my chores done today I think I will try to finish all my sewing projects and if I get that done I will finish the "Onmivore's Dilemna". I find that keeping myself swamped with projects keeps my bloodpressure from exploding off the charts.....

I can see me now...have you ever seen a pressure cooker explode????? I think thats what I would look like!!!!!

Marcy #257

http://marcyjosmarket.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  09:48:04 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Yep, TS, I've got one of the good ones.

Marcy, hang in there. Can't imagine how strange this all must be. Will keep praying for you all and Hannah especially cuz she's just along for the ride (so to speak). Yuk! Snow! We had a few flurries here too but nothing is sticking. Hubby just said the meaningful snow all went north so.........happy snowy Valentine's day..... You're ahead of me with "OD" - I'm about halfway through. It's an eye-opener, ain't it? And it's definitely making me rethink my priorities.

And nope, haven't seen a pressure cooker explode but I did have a pot of eggs explode that I was boiling and forgot about (HMV - what can I say). It sure wasn't pretty. Now I won't be able to think of a boiled eggs without thinking of you!

Everyone, before I forget, I will be totally offline the next two days. No media. Period. Our small group is doing a two-day media fast this week and my two days are Sunday and Monday. I was fine with that. Had it all thought out. Then I realized that I was going to spend some time at Borders browsing the magazines and books while hubby goes to an appointment Monday. I was so bummed and then I had to laugh at myself. "Uh, duh, fasting, doing without to realize what's really important, um, that's kinda the point, Karen." Oh my, I just realized that means no chatting Monday night either. Oh goodness!

God bless -
Farmgirl Sister #311

"To own a little bit of ground, to scratch it with a hoe, to plant seeds and watch the renewal of life - this is the commonest delight of the race, the most satisfactory thing a man can do." Charles Dudley Warner
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  11:49:34 AM  Show Profile
HI girls. Thanks for the kudos. No being mom isn't all fun and games and being a long distance mom is worse. I've tried calling/texting her and no answer. Oh well. She'll come around I suppose.

I got all my paper egg cartons out and they are ready to go. I need to space some things out a bit. Right now, all my extra space in the kitchen is used up!

Did a little shopping today. Bought myself a new perfume for V-Day and have no plans for tonight (maybe the chickens will like the new scent...). JerrBear is farming and wont be home til late.

Hope everyone has a nice day, snow or not. We've got some but not enough to amount to anything. I'm heading upstairs to sew more chicken saddles. Sold all 50 of them in less than a month. Yay. (not a happy yay...)

BTW: monday nights aren't really good for me anymore for chats since I do work late at hatchery. Maybe we can play is by ear until fall?

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-Mother Hen

http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com
http://harvestthymefarm.blogspot.com

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  11:58:54 AM  Show Profile
One more thing: my valentine from a co-worker was a magazine called APRON-OLOGY. The sticker price is $15!!! But its sooooo beautiful!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-Mother Hen

http://harvestthymefarm.blogspot.com

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  12:53:35 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
So cool.........

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/http://renenaturallyspeaking.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Lanna
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lanna
A little town in Idaho
330 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  1:59:53 PM  Show Profile
Dawn ~ Good for you. Now can you come hold my hand when my girl's a teenager? If she even has half the spunk and deviousness I had, I'm in a world of hurt.

A little envious of those of you already planting. I can't even find unfrozen compost. *sigh* And the reason I don't have any on hand was that I was waiting for places like Home Depot/Fred Meyer to clearance out all the gardening stuff so I could get things for a song (like the year before!), but they never put anything on sale! Argh. Let's see... I've got my 11"x22" flats, and 4" freebie used pots from the Tomato Lady (she can't reuse them, and rather than her tossing them, she gave me a bunch of random assorted sizes). Also saving my opaque milk gallon containers to attempt winter-sowing in the next month or so. Just to play with.

For those that are/have used yogurt containers, have you had any issues with them? The first year I did seed starting, I used (Tillamook) yogurt cups. And because the sides weren't all that pliable like those 4" plastic pots that you see at garden centers, when I went to transplant things, over half the poor plants roots would stay stuck to the inside of the yogurt cup. If that makes sense. It wasn't very fun. Something that may also work (and be cheap!) is those plastic Solo cups. You know when they show keg parties on TV or when you're strolling a college campus? Those. The sides are flexible enough to get the soil loosened enough to get most of the roots out, they're inexpensive, and you just have to punch holes in the bottom. A bonus to those is that you can write the variety name on the outside in Sharpie and it actually stays for a while rather than washing off and such.

I'm having some personal issues as of late, so I may be sporadically in and out. Nothing I'll share online for the public to see though, sorry. Just keep my family in your thoughts if the urge hits.

Lanna, mama to three little monkeys
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  2:08:50 PM  Show Profile
Happy Valentine's Day~Mavens!!

Lanna~Thinking of you and praying for you. I hope things work out.

Dawn~I got my package today. The journal is great. So pretty. One of the farmgirls here has an apron in Apronology. I love the Somerset magazines. I only buy them when I have a 40 or 50% off coupon. Her name is Beverly~it's near the back of the magazine.

Kelley~I hope it's your package but you will need to wait until Tuesday.

I am saving some containers. I was looking at the different containers they use at wintersown, too.

Have a good one.
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

K-Falls Farmgirl
Chapter Leader

2096 Posts

Cheryl
Klamath Falls Oregon
USA
2096 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  3:56:50 PM  Show Profile
HAppy Valentines Day Mavens,
DH & i went to the Hardware store to get some sand for my "girls" to use for a dust bath., Boy do they love it" Also we went to the Klamath Basin Wingfest at the Oregon Intitute of Technology (OIT), Picked up some flyers froma vendor on sustainable living and composting, Saw several birds on display (Bald Eagles photography), Live hawks, Owls, wood ducks, All rescued from the wild that were injured. Pretty interesting. It is trying to snow again. I got a new book today that I ordered "Country Wisdom & Know-How Everything you need to know to live off the land" A wonderful reference book with 1,887 illustrations & photographs. You all have a great evening and day tomorrow.

Cheryl
Farmgirl #309

Almost daily posts at:
http://www.k-fallsfarmgirl.blogspot.com/
Come visit the barn at http://barndoorcreations.blogspot.com/

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise',
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  5:13:45 PM  Show Profile
Happy Valentines Day, Ya'll.

Dawn, You did the right thing.

Sorry I haven't been around much lately - I have a very, very sick horse. Get this- went out to feed on Thursday and he wouldn't come in the barn. I finally coaxed him in with feed and he was limping and shaking. I thought maybe he had injured something by sliding in the mud. OH NO! That would have been easy to doctor. The nut had a 3" screw sticking out of the middle of his hoof! I yelled for hubbs and we got the thing out. It had only gone in about 1/2" but he is limping and lays down a lot. I have given him a tetanus shot and penicillin. The vet said that was all we could do for right now. We would just have to wait. I have taken it a step further and we have confined him to a stall, washed and disinfected his hoof, packed it with peroxide soaked cotton balls and wrapped it with duct tape. I am going to redo all that tomorrow along with another penicillin shot. We had to rebuild the stall gate because the dork jumped it. He constantly thinks the other horse is getting more than he is.

I shouldn't ask this, but.... WHAT ELSE CAN HAPPEN TO ME!!!! Come on, I am ready for more, bring it on.

Sorry, just feeling overwhelmed lately. I really shouldn't even be complaining. Some of you girls have way bigger probs than me and mine.

Oh - here's one for ya'! My mother is driving me nuts and now my grandfather has designated me to give her an ultimatum. She has to sell her house and move into either subsidised housing or move in with my grandfather. My brother won't do it because they don't even speak to each other. Grandfather doesn't want to do it because it's his daughter and only child. That leaves little ol' me to do it. It's for her own good, but why do I have to do it? She's going to be more than mad, but I guess she'll get over it, right?

I am ready to start seeds. It's been pretty good weather this week. Been helping my rookie get her hazmat inspections done. She's doing pretty well considering she says she is very confused about placards and labeling. Hazmat will do that to you!!

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!!!

Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
www.CountryFriedAcres.etsy.com
www.farmallchick.blogspot.com

Edited by - FARMALLChick on Feb 14 2009 5:16:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  5:21:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Lora make grandpa come with you and be part of it. Tell him she's your only mother and you won't take all the heat. Sorry to hear you are having such a tough time of it. It seems this winter has claimed a lot of us. We'll get through it tho, right?!

I rec'd my Baker Creek seeds today, yea!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize I ordered so much squash, lol I'll post what I have when it's warmer in the office, ttfn Mavens.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Planting Zone 3

Go to Top of Page

farmmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Kelley
Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  6:04:08 PM  Show Profile
Duh!!! I forgot that Monday was aholiday!! Thank ya'll for reminding me.....OHHH how I wish every single one of ya'll could be here today...68 degrees and beautiful.....all the daffodils, hyacinths and tulips are blooming along with the Jesamine...which grows wild all around these parts, the dogwoods and cherries are all in bloom too....don't mean to rub it in...but it really was beautiful here today...went and got our baby chicks today...6 black australorps and 5 RIR, I'll let ya know how much sleep I get tonight!!!! LOL....Kelley
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  6:14:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi gals..hope you all had a nice Valentine's day today.
We had rain all day today.
I managed to get all of the garage sale items in the garage priced the other day..only to have rain today..so wasn't able to have a garage sale here..hopefully next Saturday the weather will hold out for it.
Worked on seed packets/orders in my little garden shop on etsy.
------------
congrats on the baby chicks Kelley..how fun.
yay Teresa Sue on getting your seed order in..what fun!
Lora- so sorry to hear about the horse..hope it heals well.
everyone else- hope you are all doing well and having fun planning your gardens/plantings.
hugs to you all.

~I Dream of a Better World..where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!~
blogs:http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and http://thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
magazine: www.stliving.net
etsy shops: http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  6:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Lanna, thanks for the heads up about the yogurt cups. I'm using Stonyfield ones and they're pretty flexible. Will let you know if it's successful. Will be keeping you in my prayers about the other issues. Keep us in the loop though 'cuz we care.

Ruth, didn't make it to the post office yesterday or today so I'll let you know after the seeds actually get in the mail.

Cheryl, have you ever read [u]Country Living[/i] by Carla Emery? If so, let me know how [u]Country Wisdom[/i] compares. I absolutely love Carla's book. **sigh**

Lora, can't wait to see all the good stuff that's coming your way when you're on the flip side of this streak. I agree with TS. Take grandpa along. It's his idea and there's strength in numbers.

TS, enjoy your seeds. Guess you'll be having gardening dreams tonight. Don't let the squash overtake you.

Kelley, congrats on the chicks! How fun!!!

Tina, too bad about the garage sale. Yay on the etsy shop seed orders!

To the rest of the chicks in the coop, hope all is well and keep spreading the word.

Talk to y'all again Tuesday......................

God bless -
Farmgirl Sister #311

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9384 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9384 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  7:16:13 PM  Show Profile
I am way behind on all the posts here. I just wanted to thank you Marcy for the sweet birthday card and Corinne for the gift of the Nature's home subscription. I have never seen that one so I am looking forward to it.
Will have to catch up on the posts later but I wanted to pop in.

Denise
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Lanna
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lanna
A little town in Idaho
330 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  11:19:55 PM  Show Profile
Just popping in for quickie for you gals... I managed to get to the library today, and two of the books I got, I'm already halfway through both and one is already in my Amazon.com cart.

Cold-Climate Gardening by Lewis Hill is the one I'm feeling I must buy, and I'm only on page 205 (out of 300). It's a bit dated as the text was written when I was 2 years old, but pretty much the only things that have changed are variety names. And even then, only a little.

The other one is Breed Your Own Vegetable Varieties by Carol Deppe. I'm very intrigued, and have gotten sucked into a dozen pages here and there (the kids would flip it open and I'd get sucked in until someone dumped Cheerios on the floor).

So if those haven't been on the reading lists yet, I heartily suggest them.

Lanna, mama to three little monkeys
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  05:50:21 AM  Show Profile
Hey ladies - just popped in to say hi, I can't sleep due to both the dog's anxiety issues and some issues I have at work so thought I'd say hi. Sounds like many of us are having a rough patch - I am thinking about all of you with good thoughts.
Dawn, I could totally tell that was not a happy yay.
Hope everyone has a good Sunday -
Lanna - thanks for the thoughts on the yogurt cups, the ones I have saved will definitely not be suitable I see, okay, plan b here I come

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Heirloom Mavens Badge Badger
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  06:17:25 AM  Show Profile
Oh and we watched a really cute movie last night. I went to the movie store thinking I would get The Secret Life of Bees - everything was rented. I guess with it being V-Day and all....
Anyhow we got Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day - really good movie, has Frances McDormand in it. I had seen the preview months ago and thought it looked good - turned out way better
Oh, listen to me ramble on.....
I am putting off getting off the computer and being alone with my thoughts. DH is still in bed - he got up with the dog yesterday because I was at work, so I want him at least to be able to sleep in.
Woke up at 3 ish and my brain started going so when Annabelle got up I figured I would too. She went outside, got down in the unfinished trench (been there for 3 years now, different story) and started howling in despair. Heavy sigh
Okay, time to go now. Hope to chat with some of you today.
Corinne - my dad is back from New Orleans tomorrow, I will e-mail you as soon as I get the information from him
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  06:29:08 AM  Show Profile
Happy Sunday girls. Just a quick check in before I go back upstairs into saddle madness.
Kelley: Congrats on your chicks....they are pretty quiet at night.
To everyone else. I'm all out of words and have a lot on my mind today. I feel like there is something I should be saying about us as a group but can't think of it right now. Although I WAS thinking that it's only a couple months away from serious yard/garden work and I highly suggest everyone start doing some kind of stretching NOW. Because if you don't start limbering up, then you're gonna be miserable. That's the fitness instructor in me!

We have another inch of snow today and I'm sure that has a lot to do with my sour mood. As much as I love the seasonal changes here in Ohio, I'm fairly over this particular winter. I know I share that thought with many of you.

My store on Local Harvest has not been "okayed" yet, but as soon as it is, I'd love for all of you to "rate" my farm! None of the local farms in my area have been rated yet... I'd be the first!

With all the trouble I've had with blogger lately, I deleted my account. Not sure if that affected the Heirloom blog or not. If it did, I apologize profusely and please let me know if we lost everything. If we did, we will have to start over. Again, I'm sorry. If someone else wants to "create" it, we can all contribute to it.

Still looking for an affordable web designer. I simply cannot afford hundreds of dollars right now and really just want my own site.

I added an updated pic of me to stl. haha. My hair is so much longer now. I don't know if I should cut it off again, or leave it for awhile. Thoughts?

Have a great day ladies. You all mean so much to me!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-QMD

Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  08:45:54 AM  Show Profile
After getting our pretty pretty beans (DS, who is totally into anything Japanese, is now calling them Kanji beans because the squiggles look like the Japanese figures) and inventory-ing what we had left from last year, we have decided to put in a 3 Sisters bed. I found this really cool link if anyone else is interested:
http://www.kidsgardening.com/growingideas/projects/March02/mar02-pg1.htm

Thought you'd all like to see it - it has a great diagram (and I'm all about pictures showing me how to do something!).

Ann in Oswego
http://suburbanprairiehouse.wordpress.com

Times may be tough, but farmgirls are tougher!

Craft Fasting since October 21, 2008
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2009 :  08:49:14 AM  Show Profile
Hi Dawn - you have a good day too - you have so many talents you are amazing. Just look at your list of accomplishments sometime - you made me think of that with the fitness instructor advice, which is quite timely I might add.
I was just sitting reading the Harris' Farmer's Almanac because I thought I might give planting by the moon/signs a shot and had an "aha moment". The farmer's almanac is a really good source of info - ummm, duh Amy Grace, how many college credits do you have and how much research have you done? There is an article on Jere Gettle, and lots on organics this year - very cool.
So then I am sitting there all inspired on the couch, having my own personal maven moment and I turn the page and bang - an advertisement for a fake butt - seriously, they are panties that have cushions in them - what?????? In the farmer's almanac????? I laughed so hard - I have a pretty big butt myself so DH and I were imagining what would happen if I wore the "falsie" version. He said it would need it's own name:) something like "the monster". Just wanted to share my moment with y'all - going to read more about gardening
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 217 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Danger of Extinction Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page