graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2008 :  7:40:45 PM  Show Profile
I need to send in my $ for the SSE membership, kind of got caught up in the Christmas whirlwind.
Dawn, Annabelle is like a teflon dog - it never seems to bother her when she eats something weird. We did have to clean up some throw-up when we got home from Christmas, but she is running around like a crazy dog again.

Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2008 :  11:33:48 PM  Show Profile
good morning to ya'll Mavens, I haven't made it to the computer the past days, too slow to type anything.
A submarine cable broke down and the internet connection has been SO slow that not much could be done.
Chrsitmas was a happy day at our home, we opened the presents on Christmas morning and then Raymond fixed pancakes for us, then I started to cook for the guests we were having at dinner time.
It was busy and everyone looked happy. They arrived by 5.30 and most of them were still enjoying some coffee and candies by 11.30. My legs were hurting so much when I went to bed, had heels on almost all evening long and that was a bit too much. So yesterday was chill out time, was a potato couch most of the day and it felt good.
Tonight another dinner at our place, some younger people we know, mostly canadians, so we will have a relaxing time and most of the cooking is already done.
I am happy to see that eveyone got nice presents, me too, accesories for the sewing machine, a new carry-on for when we travel. On the day before Christmas a good quilting friend came over to have coffee at my place with her kids who have just landed and she gave me a Friendship quilt book, my best friend here in Kuwait put together a stocking full of quilting magazines she just brought from Seattle along a Christmas quilt she had made just for me, and lots of candies, and a kuwaiti friend came over yesterday to give me a friendship ring she has brought for me from India, while one of my hostess gift that I got was a tin box filled up with sewing threads.
Lovely lovely gifts from their hearts.
But what you all gave me is a lifetime friendship, love and laughter, a sense of belonging and a sense of our future.
Love you all.
Corinne

Sister # 101
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  06:33:01 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Okay, now I'm crying, Corinne. What a lovely sentiment - I feel the same about you and all of the mavens too.

You certainly have some thoughtful friends. As I read about each gift I thought, "That's so Corinne!"

And a good maven morning to everyone else! Thought I'd better post now as we're supposed to get some major storm activity here today. I'm hoping my in-laws decide to change their annual visit to April when their grandson has his birthday. The winter weather is so unpredictable and there were friends they weren't able to visit this time because of it.

Today will be a day of cleaning up, organizing and trying to find my footing after the holidays. Did anyone else feel out of whack for a week or two before Christmas? I just couldn't find my bearings, too much shooting from the hip to get things done. It was better than years before though. At least I wasn't thinking "Oh yea, I have to WRAP the gifts" an hour before we left for BIL's!!!

Have a wonderful day. Hope the weather forecast out west changes to bright and sunny days this week.

G'morning, Ralph! G'night, Corinne!

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & Farmgirl Sister #311
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  06:40:56 AM  Show Profile
Glad to hear everyone had a nice holiday. We did as well. Lliam got the Wii Guitar Hero from Santa and we rocked out to that when we got home from my grandpa's house. I must say - I kicked their behinds!!Finally a video game mom is good at!( I had never even played it before!!!)ROCK
ON.
I guess I rocked out a little too hard though. I spent all day yesterday on the couch with fever and the aches. Feel better today though still kinda warm.

My mom got kinda mad a me yesterday when I told her I wasn't going to be at her house this weekend. Oh well.

Dawn glad you liked the sock monkey pop art.

Denise how is that wrist? That is just awful. I do hope it heals quickly.

Amy Grace, we had a dog that ate 2 lbs of a candy called Chocolate Charley (chocolate, peanuts and marshmallow) My husband got home just in time to let him out. BJ was waiting by the front door. Lance said he put him out and watched for sec before having to turn away - the dog was going in circles and "it" was coming out both ends. YUCKO!! He called the vet and asked what to do. Vet said give the dog pepto. That was a trick. BJ then went to our room and stared at the bed until Lance put him on it, then he passed out until I got home. You never would have known anything was wrong when I walked in the door as the little snot was bouncing all over the place. Same dog also ate a tube of ultramarine blue watercolor paint and a bottle of tums. What a mess. ha ha ha

Corinne - what a lovely Christmas!

Gotta run - have to catch up on laundry!!

Hugs

Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  10:21:53 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Good morning/evening Mavens,

Well, it is official, we are snowed in, hwy 27 is closed and we have storm after storm coming in for the next two weeks. Sounds like quilting weather to me!

So glad to hear so many of our Maven voices, I miss each and every one of you when you aren't on the forum.

Annika, I hope you're not having too bad of a time taking care of animals in this weather. Amy Grace, I hope you and yours don't have to be out on hwy 195 much, if at all today. We are really in for it, us Palouse farmgirls.

I worked on our Maven badge yesterday, I have one more design I'm going to draw today and then I'll send them off to Dawn to get her input, at least I'll send them when the road opens and the mail is running.

All of you that have finished AVM please post it on the AVM thread, also when you apply for your badge please post that. Hope we'll have a lot of our Mavens applying. I applied for four badges on Christmas and Dawn, did you email Gabe about the eleven badges you applied for?

I think we will take a small break before we start our next book. All you that finished AVM if you would post what the book did/didn't do for you, and if it will make any difference in your food choices and such, it would be great to hear your comments.

Okay, gotta go to the hen house and then get laundry done just in case the power goes out. We have well water so when we have no power, we have no water.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Badgebadger
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Bookclub Coordinator
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  11:16:55 AM  Show Profile
the seed catalogs are coming in! I now have the following as of today..and a few days ago:
R.H. Shumway's, Bountiful Gardens,Thompson and Morgan,Territorial,Baker Creek,Jung,High Meadow...wow! I can't remember what others I requested but I'm pretty sure I am waiting on a SSE to head my way soon.
I'll be busy looking over seed catalogs..what fun.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at: www.stliving.net
and at:www.thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and at:http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  2:55:26 PM  Show Profile
Dawn - for Jerry - Tell him at least a meadow muffin is smaller than a Pasture Pancake!!

Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  4:12:52 PM  Show Profile
Lora: thats hilarious!

TS: No I didn't email Gabe yet....I'm working on it.....

Got my kid today.... We spent the day returning/shopping. I got the book " Carrots love Tomatoes", and have been planning a little campanion planting. I also made my list of seed out that I need.
I received way more goodies from you all than I thought! When I laid out all my seed I had just about everything I could want! that and with me purchasing a few things from Botanical Interests.

I need to make a withdrawl from the account. If anyone needs to know why. Please email me. I sent an email once, and only one person responded so I'm going ahead with it.

Okay, I gotta run. Audrey wants her brows waxed and I am going to put highlights in her hair and give her bangs a trim..... I'm her personal make up artist I swear! BTW: she cried when she opened her scrapbook. I made a 16yr old cry! YESSSSS! She was very touched, and that in itself surprised the heck out of me.

Will talk with ya later... Dont know if I can do chat Mon night....maybe for a few minutes. I want to spend as much time with Aud as I can.

Love ya's

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-Mother Hen

http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com
http://harvestthymefarm.blogspot.com

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  7:54:33 PM  Show Profile
Yippee! Praise God!!! My pipes are thawed, I have running water and I'm happily doing dishes =) my gratitude of the day is running water.

I waded out through "A-HEM!" bottom deep snow today to a full mail box. Thank you everyone for all of the cards. They mean the world to me. Dawn, I am jaw dropped that you would send me such sweet little gifts, thank you! And Karen, the roses book is just wonderful, thank you. I forgot to thank you for it in all of the mess over no water and being snow drifted in. And lastly thank all of you Mavens for being your lovely selves. *hugs*

If I can just get through this next month or three of snow, I will be a happy girl. Can't wait to get down and muddy putting in the garden this spring! Gotta get serious about the seed lists! Waiting for the big book from SSE in February =)

Love ya girls!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
MJ's Heirloom Maven's Librarian

Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  8:08:17 PM  Show Profile
Lora - sounds like BJ and Annabelle are kindred spirits. When she was a puppy she ate two sticks of butter and a roll of paper towels, when she was done there were messes (butter goes through pretty quick) and little bits of paper all over the kitchen, looked like feathers, like she had eaten a chicken. She has eaten lots of other crazy things too, and she is amazing at getting things off the counter what with the 4 inch long legs (basset hound). She also climbs the fence and runs away, has chewed through chicken wire and worked herself through horse fencing to get away, ah, but I digress.
Sounds like everyone had a lovely Christmas.
The last of the in-law family just left, it was a nice day. We had a radical change in weather about 9 hours ago and out of 3 feet of snow we have about half left. Weird. This morning they closed the road into town because the snow from last night's storm was so deep...now it's melting. That will change by tomorrow afternoon and more snow on the way.
My favorite gift this year was a collection of vintage apron patterns from my mom, plus a 40's dress pattern and a 40's - era pajama pattern - from Tekoa, thought of you Teresa Sue.
Tomorrow I am going to relax and look at my seed catalogs:) will think of all of you
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  9:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Lora, rock on, chickie!

TS, enjoy quilting season. Glad it's finally here for you.

Dawn, I got Carrots Love Tomatoes from the library and have only glanced at it but it looks great. I did notice that I was vindicated on planting marigolds with tomatoes. When I put marigolds in my dad's and Robbie's tomatoe patches several years ago, I was scoffed at. "Well, at least it looks pretty" was the most postive reaction. Ha! Enjoy your Audrey time and congrats on the success of the scrapbook.

Annika, it's so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o good to hear from you. Glad you liked the roses book. I remember how interested you were when Corinne mentioned the old gardening books she had so when I saw it, I thought you'd really like it since you love roses. Wasn't the inscription in the front cover cool? I wanted to write one to you but didn't want to spoil the nostalgic feel of the book.

Amy Grace, we have several holes in our walls where Gus ate drywall when he was a pup. Ate right through to the studs. Not sure how he got those started but we're sure glad he outgrew it.

To all the other mavens (yes, you too Brenda!), have a wonderful evening and a relaxing Sunday. I'll be joining Amy Grace in doing some garden planning as well as some general planning for next year.

Much love to all!

God bless -
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2008 :  11:05:12 PM  Show Profile
posting a bundle of seeds over at the STL site..in case any of you wanna check it out.didn't post it here..its over there.postage of $2 gets you a big bundle of seeds of various ages/types.check under gardening.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at: www.stliving.net
and at:www.thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and at:http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com

Edited by - Tina Michelle on Dec 27 2008 11:33:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  06:33:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Good morning/evening Mavens.

If you haven't had a chance to stop by the hen house, you might do so, I have new book info posted over there. Funny y'all should mention "Carrots love Tomatoes", guess what we're reading after "Gardening with Heirloom Seeds"? Then after those two books I'll choose one of y'all's selections. So be thinking about it.

I finished the last design for our Maven badge!!woohoo. I'll send them off to Dawn tomarrow, I'm pretty sure the road will be open and the mail will be running.

I embellished my jean jacket yesterday, I finished my Farmgirl Sisterhood badge, finished embroidering another badge, started another one, and I made the finishing block for my thirties sampler quilt(the block, it's so cute, it's nine 2" square bowties). Today I'll head back up to the sewing room to work on my quilt. I'm going to tie it, so I hope to have it done in a couple of weeks.

Annika I'm so glad you're getting hot water now, yeehaw! It's amazing that we take that stuff for granted when we have it all the time. I have pitchers and bottles of water setting all over my cupboard just in case the elect goes out, but I think with the melting of the snow, I might be okay.

Dawn you enjoy that daughter of yours. BTW, kudos on making that kid cry, LOL, you are the MAN, I mean MOM, lol

I hear DH up gotta go make coffee, tata

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  07:08:29 AM  Show Profile
Morning Teresa Sue!! I know most of you don't check in much on Sundays but hello none the less.
Dawn, sounds like your scrapbook was a winner!! I love it when you find the perfect gift. For my husband it was 5 books from a series of books he read when he was a kid - The Sugar Creek Gang - he was so impressed I remembered and found them.
Annika - glad you have some of the amenities of modern life back - this Palouse weather has been wild.
I have been sitting this morning reading the Baker Creek catalog and listening to the snow melt - you can see bare pavement on the street in front of the house where yesterday there was 3plus feet of snow.
Karen - sounds like Annabelle and Gus have a lot in common too - she used to strip wallpaper and pull nails out of the porch with her teeth - why? who knows
I hope you all have a relaxing and cozy day - I am itching to start organizing the cupboards but am waiting till my DH is out of bed.
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  08:21:41 AM  Show Profile
Hello! Mavens~~~
I hate not being able to check in here. I have missed all of you and thought of you often.
I am glad everyone had a nice Christmas. When the new monitor gets here I will need about 4 hours to just sit and read and catch up. I try to read but have to just skim because this screen is so bad.
I wanted to say hello and let all of you know I'm thinking of you.
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  10:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Morning Amy Grace and Ruth,
Yea, I can see my porch now and hwy 27 from the living room looks bare, but our driveway is one sheet of ice!
Ruth, I'm hoping that monitor gets to you any day, I mailed it last Tue.
Okay back to my quilt.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  11:58:49 AM  Show Profile
hi girls!

today is a sleepy day.... I colored Aud's hair and she has fallen asleep (again) on the sofa..... kids. I'm just about to join her... I'm sleepy too.

Sounds like everyone is enjoying the big thaw. We had 65 degrees here yesterday and its 37 today..... it's nuts.....

I'm going to put together my seed list today... have a good Sunday!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-Mother Hen

http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com
http://harvestthymefarm.blogspot.com

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  2:35:14 PM  Show Profile
I just got up from the nap on the couch Dawn, haven't done that in a while. Lazy days are nice once in a while so I am making the most of mine.
I think I might go brush the rest of the snow off my car that I haven't driven in a week - I may be able to drive myself to work tomorrow instead of relying on my DH. He would appreciate that since it's inventory day and I have to be there at 5am.
Then, after that....maybe undecorate the tree but that will be all the exertion for the day.
Later ladies, and good to ehar from you Ruth
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2008 :  2:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
My hubby and I were just asking ourselves, "Why are we so tired"? I guess it was all the holiday hoopla.... anyway, we are feeling a little lazy too.. although I have been reading about square foot gardening, reading my heirloom catalogs and preparing my kitchen for trying to go RAW. I have been building up to it for a while, but now I just have to make the leap.....

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  07:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Good morning, mavens!

Tina, I'll be heading to the STL site in just a bit. Seeds! WOO HOO!

Ruth, saying an extra prayer that the mailman brings you a BIG box today so that you can join in the chat tonight. FYI: Sign on at Tina's STL site - we'll be chatting there.

Rene, glad you had a lot of hoopla and all your (available) guys were there to share it with you. Or did you have all four boys for the holidays? Maybe I'm thinking about Thanksgiving. And please share your raw recipes. DH and I are slowing incorporating more raw foods into our diet also.

Hopefullly everyone is getting thawed out, at least for a few days. We're supposed to have a high of 50 here today so I'm going to................hang my laundry on the line! And tear the kitchen apart to reorganize it. I think I've been shifting things around too much instead of just purging what we haven't used in "forever."

Later, mavens. Have a wonderful day!

God bless -
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  07:45:21 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Morning Mavens!! I hope everyone is doing well. Been enjoying having the kids all gathered up and home. I love watching them interact with eachother!! Picking up youngest dd today and will have our Christmas dinner tomorrow! I invited FIL to dinner he will just thoroughly enjoy himself amongst all our craziness!!

Dh has been in such a wonderful holiday mood! It has been such a blessing..I really don't know what has changed but I am so thankful for it!

Recieved a wonderful gift from oldest dd! She made me a scrapbook, had all the kids contribute by writing a little bitty note to mom! Pictures and all. Her letter was beautiful as always but the one that touches my heart the most is from youngest dd. She thanked me for being there for her and told me I was a wonderful mom. To her I am step mom, but really her friend. She's so sweet! You just never know how you can touch someone!

I am so excited for gardening season! I am already bored with winter! I will be dreaming of planting and growing just as soon as dinner is cleaned up tomorrow!!

Love to all!!!!

Marcy #257

When I stand before God at the end of my life I hope that I would not have a bit of talent left and could say “I used everything You gave me”.(erma bombeck)
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  07:47:54 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Marcy Jo, I am with you and it doesnt help that all the seed catalogs are coming.. it makes me want to go play in the dirt. Heather posted this over on garden gate but I thought I would add the link here as well.. it is a pattern of how to make your own seed packets. It is really cute! http://www.wintersown.org/wseo1/SeedPackets.html

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  07:54:11 AM  Show Profile
Morning Mavens- I am trying to play catch up here. Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas. It is always such a relief to me when it is over though. We do our Family time and everything on Christmas eve, so on Christmas day the tree comes down. Today the cards come down and I think everything will be put away.

I have spent the last few evenings pouring through my seed catalogs, the poor things have sticky notes everywhere! Not only do I have to decide what I want, but what my buyers want too. I sell tomato and pepper plants in the spring. Last year I grew an orange beefstake tomato thinking people would love it-NO they all wanted yellow pear tomatos! By the way the Amana Orange Tomato is a very good orange tomato.

Karen- I got my harvest edition with an apology letter and seed packet, what kind of seeds did you get?

Lora- I am glad to hear you are able to work that guitar, my boys just laugh at me!

Is tonights chat here or there?

Gotta run for now-Lillian
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  08:38:03 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Marcy, sounds like you've had a wonderful Christmastime. And one more day to go! Scrapbooking/card-making seems to be the thing this year. Maybe it has been for awhile and I'm just behind the times. Oh well........

Rene, so glad you've got my back. I thought I posted about the seed packets earlier but maybe something else pushed it out of my mind before it got done. And if not, better twice than not at all, eh?

Lillian, my packet was "Queen Anne's Pocket Melon." What did you get?

FYI: to all on melons (from the back of the seed packet): "Melons will corss-pollinate so isolate 1/4 mile from other 'melons' (cantaloupes, muskmelons, honeydew, snake melon and Armenian cucmbers will all cross). Always save seeds from disease-free, early ripening melons. Wash seeds from ripe melons in a strainer and dry. Seeds are ready to store when they break instead of bend."

Let the gardening discussions begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & Maven's Haven Editor
Farmgirl Sister #311

P.S. I'm assuming tonight's chat will be at STL since the last one went so well there. If not, someone let us know.

Also, selling starts! What a great idea! I just called Robbie and we're going to try that this year. What a great way to get our business started. Hah! I made a punny!!!

Edited by - LivingWell4You on Dec 29 2008 08:40:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2008 :  09:07:54 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Hey, girls, we may be getting a visitor (maven-to-be??!!). Her name is Dalyn (QueenofQuiteAlot) and she was looking for heirloom seeds for barter. Rene and I have been chatting with her and so please make her welcome - as you always so graciously and energetically do.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & Maven's Haven Editor
Farmgirl Sister #311
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 217 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Danger of Extinction Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page