Page: of 217

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  07:09:39 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey, I am back... Sorta.... between Cole (my 17 year old) getting a concussion and me managing to get sick.. this last two weeks have been a bit of a blur. But we are both doing better today. I can't remember the last time I got sick, so I guess I was due. I have been busy trying to get Christmas things done as well... I hope you will all remember to apply for your homemade Christmas badges when the new year begins........

Thankyou to all that have a ready sent me Christmas Cards, they are so touching. You should see my husbands face.........So normally I get a fun piece of ribbon and attach all the income cards to it and hang then by the door. This year I have two ribbons one for the normal crew and one for Maven Cards.........What a hoot. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.. they make me feel so special.

A little birdie tells me that the Maven's may just make an appearance in the upcoming issue of MaryJane's Magazine.. HMMMM!!!

Well I have a full day ahead, as always.. but since I am feeling better I will make sure to check in......................Have a great day mavens.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185
http://farmchicksfarm.blogspot.com/

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJane's has made us SISTERS :)
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  08:44:31 AM  Show Profile
My computer is still being kind of funky, but I wanted to say a big hello to all of my dear Maven sisters =) I've missed you.

Everyone sounds like they have a full plate and a lot going on besides.
Rene, I'm glad that you are feeling better and I'm sorry about Cole's concussed head, that sounds bad, poor guy!

I will post more in a bit
Hugs to ya sisters!

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
MJ's Heirloom Maven's Librarian

Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  11:52:57 AM  Show Profile
Oh yeah, I gotta full plate.... OF COOKIES! I made orange shortbread dipped in dark chocolate, cherry bars, peanut butter cups, fudge, chocolate chip cookies, pixies, sugar cookies (no cut-outs, I draw the line there....) dog biscuits, and I still have banana cupcakes to go. Can we say sugar overload? heheh.... I got your order Lora, please check your email!
TS: in the mail next week.
Rene': so sorry to hear your are sick. I am still having remnants of the pnuemonia I had the week after Lora left. I'm sure its no entirely gone, but I feel pretty good. Snotty head.... thats all. I hope your son is okay too.
Hmmmm..... mavens makin history huh? HMMMMMMM...... what a "beeeee-u-tiful buzz.........."
How's Tina's mouth today?
Okay all, I will check back in later. i have about a million things to do and very little time to do them!

Dawn #279
MJ's Heirloom Mavens-Mother Hen

http://harvestthymefarm.etsy.com
http://heirloommavens.blogspot.com
http://harvestthymefarm.blogspot.com

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  12:20:35 PM  Show Profile
Okay, I'm not a big drinker, I like to have a nip or two every now and then.... but I thought this was cute. See if you can figure out the recipe:

What is a holiday without some cheer?
And I ain't talkin' about plain, old beer.
I'm talkin' about a smooth, almond drink~
The one that makes you feel all giggly & pink!
I'm talkin about delicious Amaretto,
The kind that makes Dawn sing in falsetto!
Here is the secret, simple and sweet
Make it, drink it and get knocked off your feet.

Three cups sugar, granulated will do,
2 1/4 cups water, and 3 lemon rinds too
Bring to a boil, then let simmer awhile
Five minutes is fine, if stirred with a smile
Cool it completely, now its time to add
The following ingredients - oh you'll be glad!

A quart of vodka, 2 tablespoons vanilla
This will delight your bestest fella
Now if you can find this ingredient handy,
Be sure to mix in 3 TBSP of brandy
Now a splash of 3tbsp Almond extract
Be sure now to make it the amount exact.
Store in tight jars, all nice and neat
You got 6 1/2 cups, a grand-y-ous treat!
But beware now, my friends, the taste is divine,
however this ain't your Grand-Momma's wine,
Its gonna make you smile, it'll make you well
It'll make you warm and drunk as hell.....

I tweaked it a bit. Enjoy!

Dawn #279

"I figure if a girl wants to be a legend, she should go ahead and be one!"...Calamity Jane
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  1:22:11 PM  Show Profile
Hello, ladies!!

My computer monitor is acting up and doesn't want to turn on sometimes. It's going and we will need a new one. I will check in as long as this baby holds up.

I just got home from grocery shopping and picking up some last minute Christmas things. It was crazy out there. I couldn't wait to get back. I have to go put all those groceries away and then I have to go to work tonight.

Lillian~Thank you for the wonderful card. I love snowmen!!! It was so cute.
Marcy~Thank you for the awesome card. I love the magnet, too. So sweet.

I am going to finish mine up this weekend and take them to the post office on Monday.

Blessings,
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Contrary Wife
True Blue Farmgirl

2164 Posts

Teresa Sue
Tekoa WA
USA
2164 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  2:47:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Contrary Wife a Yahoo! Message
Hi all,
Rene' it is very good to hear from you. I'm glad you are on the mend, and your son too. Those kids, huh?
That's pretty exciting about us being in the magazine, wowzer!!!
Tina, feeling a bit better today I hope.
Annika, missing you like crazy.
Ruth, listen I have an extra monitor. It's not the large, large one, but it is a flat one. I will mail it to you next week. Merry Christmas.
Off to find my jammies and maybe a buttered rum, storm coming.

Teresa Sue
Farmgirl Sister #316
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Badgebadger
MJ's Heirloom Mavens Bookclub Coordinator
"Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly." The Dalai Lama

Edited by - Contrary Wife on Dec 12 2008 2:47:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

MsCwick
True Blue Farmgirl

775 Posts

Cristine
Farmville Virginia
USA
775 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  2:59:30 PM  Show Profile
ALMOND LIQUEUR???
Combine 3 cups of sugar, 2 1/4 cups water and the finely grated rind of 3 lemons in a heavy pan. Bring this mixture to a boil. Reduce your heat and simmer for five minutes, stirring occasionally. Let this cool to room temperature, then add 1 quart of vodka, 3 tablespoons of almond extract and 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract. Stir this well and pour into airtight containers. This will make approximately 6 ½ cups
Go to Top of Page

deeredawn
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Dawn
Cordova TN
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  3:23:48 PM  Show Profile
Its amaretto! Christine, you crack me up! Sorry you dont win anything! How's the store? For those of you that dont know, she has this amazing store in Virginia and its all GREEN! Not the color, the products. Neat stuff indeed! Glad to have you pop in! AS you can tell, we just gab away on this thread.... oh every now and then we actually talk heirlooms, I'm sure once winter dies its last breath we will all be typing/gardening like the mad women we are!

I think I am done baking. I feel like I have cooked everyday for the past 3 weeks. I am tired of cooking. i want a pizza! Have agood night all!

Lillian, thank you for my card! How very cute! Do you have a Cricut? I just started scrapping and would like to make cards.... I dont think I'm good enough.... but then again, I need practice!

Dawn #279

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  3:34:14 PM  Show Profile
Hi Cristine! Are you going to join the Mavens?
We'd love to have you here.
-----------
o.k. gals..I am doing good..still not able to chew just yet..but am doing real good. swelling has gone down and virtually no pain to speak of.Jello and yogurt and very finely shredded ham have been my meals the last few days.
--------------
I have created a new blog and a new etsy shop.
I still have my Garden Goose Blog..but the new blog is totally geared towards gardening..and the new etsy shop is going to be awesome too.
here's the link to new blog:
www.thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
new etsy shop will be announced real soon.
you are gonna like it.:0)but..I'll be announcing that "grand opening" real soon.
--------------
Well..that's what's new here.
--------------
Rene..get to feeling better..hope your son heals up soon too.
Annika..hope all is well with you.
Dawn..all of your cookie goodies sound delish!
Lillian...thank you for the darling card.
Ruth, Corinne, Teresa Sue..and Marcy,everybody..oh so many names...so hard for me to remember everyone's names sometimes..but do know that I wish you all a great day.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  4:56:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hey ladies! I am all done with college for this semester! YAY YAY YAY! I will be much more active starting Sunday!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our blog: www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  5:49:03 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
YAY, Alee!!! Now that's a wonderful birthday present - getting your life back for the holidays!

Tina, it sounds like you are on the mend, my friend. And I'll be sure to check out your new blog after I get the newsletter together.

Cristine, welcome! So good to see you post here. I've seen your name out and about on the connection but haven't had a chance to post with you yet. What a pleasant surprise to see you stopping by here. Please make yourself at home.

Ruth, I guess it's your turn for funky computer issues.

Teresa Sue, way to back up a maven. You have a huge farmgirl heart, sista.

Dawn, I think we're going to have to call you Dawn Sugarbaker from now on. heh heh heh!

Hi, Annika! **waving**

Rene, my long lost sister! Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Don't know what your Cole was under to get a concussion but hopefully he's doing better now too. Send that little birdie to Missouri - I want to hear more about the mavens in the magazine.

My exciting news for today: the 2009 SSE catalog arrived in my mailbox!!!

Unless I pull a marathon card-making session tonight - and that's highly doubtful as I still have the newsletter to pull together - the maven Christmas cards will be going in the mail next week. If the weather forecast proves true and we get iced in Sunday night/Monday morning it will be later next week. I have a little goodie that I'm halfway through working on and want to include it with the card. So although the thoughts may be getting to you later than I'd hoped, they are coming with extra love.

God bless -
Karen ~ Chickherder & Farmgirl Sister #311
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9325 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9325 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  6:14:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi all you sweet Mavens!
thanks so much for the christmas cards. Marcy I think your magnet is awesome and I am giving it a special place on the fridge.
such a nice maven giftie!

hope you are feeling better Rene. And dawn hope you get over that cold thing.

tina, still thinking about you're healing up ok. I still have some soreness in my jaw but I have moved on to more solid food. This can be both good and bad. At least I WAS staying away from the goodies.

hope everyone gets everything done that they want to for the holidays.
I am sewing my granddaughter a dress to wear for christmas. ran into a couple of snags so I am taking a break from it.

Denise
farmgirl sister #43
"Take a lesson from the teakettle, though up to its
neck in hot water...it sings!"

www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  7:47:55 PM  Show Profile
Bleahhh!!! Snow and more snow and then frigid in the forecast. I hate driving to work in the snow - I leave at 5:15 am normally, and it's a 35 mile drive. Winter time I have to be ready to go by 5 at the latest - driving in winter weather just takes so much energy.
Oh well.....it is December after all.
So here's a funny thing.
I know I told y'all I am going to France in March - well I hadn't applied for my passport yet, so my family was getting all stressed out about it so I went last week.
Monday was inventory so I had to start work at 5, which meant getting up at 3am - I was super busy the rest of the week so I figured I better get it done that day. I felt fine when I got off work, then I got to the courthouse. It was about 72 degrees in the waiting room, and I started getting sleepy, and hot, and flushed. By the time I got my picture taken my eyes were red, my face was red, I had a really weird look on my face - I look like I'd been drinking for about 13 hours or something. And this is my official photo for 10 years!!!! Very attractive.
But!! The passport came today - only took 11 days wow !!

Okay - hope everyone is recuperating from their various ailments, and from their Christmas prep too!!
Thinking of all of you, it's almost time to start talking seeds again - yay!!
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  7:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Amy Grace, this way when you're tired and exhausted from all the fun you'll be having over there you'll look just like your passport photo and no one will question if it's you or not, saving you a painful time-consuming interrogation in a foreign country. Just a thought.

TS, it appears that the d key is working fine now so my keysow will have look somewhere else for a friend. She's cute (for a sow) so that she should be fine out there in the cold cruel world.

If you can't tell from this post, it's past my bedtime. Well, not really but close and it's been a long hard day. I made a last minute decision this morning to go out and shop for the in-laws' Christmas presents. Whew! I'm with Annika. Much too crowded - couldn't wait to get home. It was a successful venture though. Now to bed with me.

Sleep tight, mavens........pleasant dreams...............'night, Ralph...........mornin', Corinne...........

God bless -
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2008 :  11:25:35 PM  Show Profile
Morning ladies, how are you doing today ?
I know your all sleeping but just wanted to wish you the best day when you wake up.
Tina, glad to hear you are doing goo, will check your blog for sure. Did I tell you how much I have enjoyed the last issue of STL ? It is my favorite eletter of all times. Dawn, saw your etsy too late, would have ordered one of these signs, they are lovely.
Karen, will email you latter, want to push you into getting a Christmas tree this year even without a revolving base.
Teresa Sue hope you are doing well with the grandb.
Annika, dear I miss you so very much.
Amy Grace, hope the snow has stopped by now. Rest as much as you can, will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Rene, please take good care of your health, hope your son in doing better.
Ruth, hope your computer will hang in there a bit longer, it might be talking to Annika's one too and they decided to misbehave.
Cristine, if your going to be a Maven, please send me your info, address , birthday and phone number (if your comfortable with give it out), will add them to the Maven's list and will email the list to you.
I have good news. Yesterday I prepared envelops for all of you who wanted some of the heirloom seeds I've offered and Raymond will mail them out tomorrow. Hope they will bring you some good things when they come to maturity.
Hey in Maven's world, the catalogues come out early hehehehe
Love ya'll/
Corinne

Sister # 101
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  05:54:05 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
It's out ttttttthhhhhhheeeeeeerrrrrrreeeeeee!

God bless -
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  07:46:50 AM  Show Profile
Good morning, mavens!!!

I have resurrected this ole monitor so I can check in here today. It is better today than yesterday. The jumping makes my eyes crazy and sometimes it just blinks out and looks like it is blowing up. Then I turn it back on after a few minutes and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Teresa Sue~Thank you so much. I was crying tears of joy!!!! You are too sweet.

Tina~I can't wait to check out your new blog. I love the name. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Amy Grace~I am glad that your passport has arrived. How awesome that you can go to France!!!

Rene~I hope you are feeling better and your son, too.

Dawn~Get yourself a pizza and just take a load off today. You deserve it.

Karen~I am going to read that newsletter now before the monitor says no.

Blessings,
Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

marcy jo
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Marcy
Wawaka Indiana
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  08:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Send marcy jo a Yahoo! Message
Hi Mavens! You guys are amazing I swear everytime I miss a few days you guys go like crazy!!

Sleep pants have come along well..made 4 pairs in one day!! I use a simplicity pattern for the adult sizes and a different one for the kids. easy.

Went to the doctor and he said I could do the surgery but he started listing all the bad things and well, I decided not to have it. If they mess up I could end up witha a pacemaker and dont want that!!! So I will take care of myself.

Have a great weekend Mavens!!

Marcy #257

When I stand before God at the end of my life I hope that I would not have a bit of talent left and could say “I used everything You gave me”.(erma bombeck)
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  11:05:05 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Good afternoon, mavens! Just wanted to do a quick post to tell you that we are supposed to get freezing rain and sleet beginning early Monday morning, tapering off later in the day and then a round of snow and sleet on Tuesday. Just in case the electricity gets taken out and I can't post for a few days, I want you to know we'll be fine. We've stocked up on the basics, we have a generator to keep the refrigerator going and Robbie is making sure we have plenty of wood for the fireplace. Just need to stock up on water to keep the twahlet flowing!

How are the Northwest mavens holding up? I heard the other day that the south got snow from Texas to Mississippi. Hope Brenda and family are doing okay. What a follow-up to the tornado that would be, huh?

God bless -
Go to Top of Page

LivingWell4You
True Blue Farmgirl

1411 Posts

Karen
Hillsboro MO
USA
1411 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  11:07:14 AM  Show Profile  Send LivingWell4You a Yahoo! Message
Marcy, this is probably something you've ruled out already but Robbie used to get racing heart episodes until he cut out all caffeine. He hasn't had one in years.

God bless -
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  12:19:57 PM  Show Profile
Marcy..if you have wolf parkinsons white syndrome...caffeine is not a good thing for you...nor is too much red wine.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at: www.stliving.net
and at:www.thevictorygardener.blogspot.com
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
and at:http://myvictorygarden.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ms.Lilly
True Blue Farmgirl

826 Posts

Lillian
Scotts Mills OR
USA
826 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  2:35:04 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mavens!- Karen I was so excited you received your 2009 SSE catalog yesterday that I made plans to sit by the fire tonight and browse through mine because I was sure it would be here today!!! Had a meeting this morning, when I got home I raced to the mailbox to get my SSE catalog and sure enough it didn't come!!!!!! Now I must wait until monday to get my hopes up again.

The weather in the NW is getting nasty. We are in for snow tonight and tomorrow, then a cold snap. They are calling for snow and ice again on Thursday. We are all set though-plenty of wood, food and gas for the generator. Sure wish I hadn't put off my christmas shopping.

Tina- Glad you are feeling better.

Marcy- What a hard decision for you to make.

I received my Bountiful Garden Newsletter the other day (I recall someone else mentioning they received theirs too) and they were reminding people that January and February are the months to start your onions from seed. So for those of you that don't get the news letter-this is your reminder. Get ready to start those onions. I will be extending my garden again this year (poor Hubby) to accomidate my obsession. I think by now it is at or has exceeded 1/2 acre! My only problem is trying to decide what kind of onions to grow!

I am off to read the Maven Newsltter- Have a great weekend everyone!!

Lillian
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  3:53:10 PM  Show Profile
Oh Marcy - what a hard thing, to think you had a solution and then not!!
Lillian - you are on the front edge of the weather system we are getting I think. I am not looking forward to below zero temps - I just realized most of my recent posts are crabby in nature - sorry ladies. I guess I have post-cheese-sale depression:D
Karen - yeah on the passport I guess no matter what I do overseas I will look better than my picture:)
Haven't seen any seed catalogs yet but I was reading about starting onions - great minds think alike I guess.
It's time to get wrapped up in some knitting.
Talk more soon
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page

FARMALLChick
True Blue Farmgirl

978 Posts

Lora
Alexandria IN
USA
978 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  4:07:37 PM  Show Profile
Wanna hear somethin' funny? Friday we were in a hurry to leave to get to mom's house to begin the cleaning marathon again. I had a list of things to do BEFORE we left that took a small miracle to complete, but had to be done. In addition to Lliam's therapy appointment, feeding the cats, packing clothes, feeding and haying the horses.... The horse tank was just about empty - fill it up no prob - right? WRONG!! The dang hose froze and I had to wrestle it to the bathtub to thaw it out. In the meantime Lance is hauling buckets in an attempt to get'er done. With the hose finally thawed I took back outside and Lance hooked it up to the spigot on the side of the garage. The bad part- he had forgotten to take the hose winder connection off the spigot in the well house. Apparently that hose had frozen as well and somehow while we were gone - thawed out. Well guess what - we didn't know that until we tried to run some water in the house. No pressure. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Go the garage and check - It looked like a freakin' fountain going off. OMG - there was water everywhere!!!!!! And now it will freeze overnight. Good times - Good times. We just stood there and laughed. The one good thing- it didn't burn the pump up!!!!

Glad everyone's doing ok. Those that are sick or down in the dumps for whatever reason - sending good thoughts your way!!

Getting mom set up on etsy.com so she can see all the creative people out there. I am hoping that it will cheer her up a little. I am also going to get her set up on here so she can come in and chat. I had to set up a new email address for her because she didn't know her password for the account my step-dad had just set up in November. We couldn't find it anywhere. This might sound nuts, but I told her to ask for it in a dream right before she goes to sleep - maybe it will be there!

I have put my AVM book somewhere and I CAN'T find it!!! Going batty looking for it. I am behind anyway and this isn't helping matters!! I know its here in the house - going to start early tomorrow and find it. I have to finish Maven goodies tonight!!

Love ya'
Lora #358

If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.

Please visit my new blog and post your opinions about different subjects. www.farmallchick.blogspot.com

Edited by - FARMALLChick on Dec 13 2008 4:10:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2008 :  4:14:45 PM  Show Profile
Lora - sounds like you've got your arms, hands and brain full!! Good luck with everything - I will be thinking about you
Amy Grace

Farmgirl #224
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 217 Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic Danger of Extinction Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page