Page: of 3

Lacy
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Lacy
Dallas Texas
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  09:14:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Lacy an AOL message
oh, boy- boot-a holic... i have the ariat fat babies for mucking around, the ostrich for a night on the town, the black for every day, and my new fav's, the lime green Born boots. They're SO comfortable and I wear them with everything! (I don't worry so much about "matching" ). My new quest, however, is for some colored cut leather dressy boots for my wedding... maybe Old Gringo's?

http://farmaspirations.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  09:27:22 AM  Show Profile
okay ladies, I must confess, I don't have boots. I've always been more of a clogs-during-the-winter, sandals-or-barefeet-during-the-summer type of girl. I love my clogs for school (I'm a teacher), and in the summer I want as little as possible on my feet. But dd bought me 2 pair of Uggs on sale for Christmas, and I don't know what to wear them with or when to wear them. Do you wear them with skirts? With pants? Are they work boots, as in wear them outside to do stuff in the yard? Can they get wet?

As you can tell from my questions, I'm clothes/accesory-challenged! I always intend to watch what other people do, but I forget. Then when I do watch, most people obviously spend lots of money on designer clothes, and that's just not me. I need help!!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love them boots! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page