Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 What do you hate cleaning the most?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic What do you hate cleaning the most? Next Topic
Page: of 3

Room To Grow
True Blue Farmgirl

974 Posts

Deborah
Kingston Georgia
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2008 :  12:26:20 PM  Show Profile
Dusting...it seems like I dust things ever other day. And back it is...I dont keep the doors or windows open. So where is it coming from?
Deborah

we have moved to our farm...and love it
Go to Top of Page

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2008 :  8:14:30 PM  Show Profile
I don't like house cleaning generally, but probably the least thing I enjoy is vacuuming. This is because I have a lot of things I have to move around to vacuum, which annoys me. I don't like to do bathrooms either, but I've found that after I shower, if the tub is especially grubby, I sprinkle the cleanser while the tub is wet and let it sit...sometime overnight. The next day before my shower, I just do a quick scrubbing, which is much easier since the cleaner had a chance to do its thing. Also, I do this with the tile...spray it and let it sit. I clean inside the toilet bowl regularly, but don't bother with the base too much. Basically, I'm a little lazy, but I do like a clean house. It will never be like those homes features on BBC's show, "How Clean is Your House?". Yuck!

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2008 :  4:23:33 PM  Show Profile
the potty!!!!

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

Farmgirl Sister #44

http://thebeehivecottage.blogspot.com

http://www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Cleaning Up: Previous Topic What do you hate cleaning the most? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page