westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2005 :  5:06:39 PM  Show Profile
I came home from the rehab center and needed a bit of a lift (just tired) and I walked to my favorite park of my small garden, sat on the bench and looked at what little was left of it. A few herbs, mums, another plant I cant remember it's name and I was really missing my thriving garden when all of a sudden a ladybug landed on my shoulder (was very warm today), I couldn't believe it. I went closer to my mums & saw about 5 or so. I sat with my cup of tea watching them fly around & landing on me. What a beautiful lift it was, peaceful, beautiful & still living. Michele

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13

ladybugsmom6
True Blue Farmgirl

128 Posts

Tami
Horicon WI
USA
128 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2005 :  10:32:50 AM  Show Profile  Click to see ladybugsmom6's MSN Messenger address
yeah for you! it is so good to remember to get out in the garden when we need to be picked up! I am glad the ladybugs gave you a lift. I call my 6 kids my ladybugs, and they will lift me today as soon as I get them down for naps, they bring such joy to everyone we meet, but I am tired of all the "Joyful Noise" today.

-Tami
livin' right and loven' life!
Go to Top of Page

greyghost
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Lynn
Summerville Georgia
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2005 :  11:30:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see greyghost's MSN Messenger address
I am happy for you. My little garden is all done for the year. But I hope to work on making it bigger during the more mild days this winter!
Go to Top of Page
  Garden Gate: Previous Topic my ladybugs are still here Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page