Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Ordering for Christmas!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Ordering for Christmas! Next Topic
Page: of 2

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  12:45:33 PM  Show Profile
Today I did X-mas ordering from MJF. I got food packets and I also got one of the drawstring bags, size large. Hope it fits......just kidding with ya.

I chose to have the saying "a little of this and that" on the bag, and I think I will fill it with the food packets and give it as a gift. I could order for everyone out of MJF's stuff. I may get another copy of the book for a friend.

The blonde brownies and the soups (I chose chili) and the breads.....all really great ideas to stuff a stocking with too.

I even saw the cutest baseball type hats I had not seen before....they say 'I dig farmgirls"! So cute! Guess I am getting in the Christmas shopping mode.

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  12:47:36 PM  Show Profile
I'll have to check out those hats!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  1:42:19 PM  Show Profile
Meadowlark - you have to have one of those hats for when you bring in the sheaves!!!! :) Check out the photo on the site.....very cute.

Edited by - jpbluesky on Oct 25 2005 5:47:38 PM
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  2:05:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh yeah JP... CUTE pic of a farmboy...oh and the hat is cute too! Just right for bringin in the sheaves in my old '72 single axel International Farm truck! Does the guy come with the hat too?

Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  2:11:23 PM  Show Profile
Hey MJ and all the "Santa's farmgirls and guys up North...how bout offering some authentic farmgirl cowboy boots in organic tomato red for us farmgirls and wannabees down here? I've got some new cowboy boots or s##t kickers on my list this Christmas! Gotta restock on the Peasant Tomato and garlic bread...mmmmmm

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  5:46:57 PM  Show Profile
And cowboy hats, too!

Edited by - jpbluesky on Oct 26 2005 05:14:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  6:03:38 PM  Show Profile
Oh yes JP...hats too. That picture should sell lots of farmgirl hats! Check it out GIRLS! Hey, Didn't Clare start a topic on Farmgirl Calenders? Hmmmmmm. I think I have seen Mr. June

Edited by - MeadowLark on Oct 25 2005 6:16:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  7:15:21 PM  Show Profile
Girls, my educated guess is that the modeling hat farmboy is Emil, so let's be nice!

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have." - Abraham Lincoln.... http://farmstyle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  7:38:18 PM  Show Profile
I think we should request hats that say
" I dig Farmboys!!" (shame on me!!)

Jenny in Utah
Put all your eggs in one basket..and then watch that basket!! Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  05:13:23 AM  Show Profile
Does Dansko make a cowboy boot? :) Probably not....time for MaryJane to have her own line of MaryJane overalls and aprons and boots and cowboy hats. Hey, it could be a whole new line of clothing! You guys at the farm do not have anything else to do right now do you?
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  07:03:32 AM  Show Profile
A little birdie told me they are exploring those options, girls, so stay tuned!

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light I have." - Abraham Lincoln.... http://farmstyle.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

BlueEggBabe
True Blue Farmgirl

417 Posts

Susan
PA
417 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  07:07:46 AM  Show Profile
I haven't looked at the site to check it out but.....
Emil was wearing that hat in NYC. Cute!!
I love the idea of some red boots, just like Julie Bell's.

www.feedsackfarmgirls.blogspot.com
"If more of us valued good food, cheer and song above hoarded gold,the world would be a merrier place."
J.J.R.Tolkien
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  07:58:45 AM  Show Profile
I want to know how I can get on jpbluesky's Christmas-gift-giving list!
I'm with Aunt Jenny on the hat!

Life is messy. Wear your apron!
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  08:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Maybe they can find a wonderful line of cowboy boots (preferable red) that mystically make our feet all LOOK as SMALL as Julie Bells too!! I wear size 11's and I would probably look like I had red ski's on my feet..but hey! It's Christmas we're talkin' about right? Santa magic.......I believe....I believe....I believe..........
"All I want for Christmas is smaller size feet"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  2:47:02 PM  Show Profile
Sleepless reader - you may be on my list now!!! :) Ask and ye shall receive!
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  3:43:11 PM  Show Profile
I bought my youngest daughter a pair of red cowboy boots when she was 2yrs, 11 Halloweens ago for her cowgirl costume. She looked so precious! She wore them quite a long time and with everything, even in summer. I have them sitting on a book case by my desk. Maybe someday a future grandbaby will wear them!

Go to Top of Page

kydeere40744
True Blue Farmgirl

1132 Posts

Jessica
Kentucky
USA
1132 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2005 :  8:24:30 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by MeadowLark

Hey MJ and all the "Santa's farmgirls and guys up North...how bout offering some authentic farmgirl cowboy boots in organic tomato red for us farmgirls and wannabees down here? I've got some new cowboy boots or s##t kickers on my list this Christmas! Gotta restock on the Peasant Tomato and garlic bread...mmmmmm

Quite funny you mention the cowboy boots in organic tomato red...I have a pair! :) I got a pair about 2 years ago and then when I ran into Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry, I had him to autograph them. I wear them for time to time, but not on the farm anymore. Sheplers catalog (western wear) is where I got them from. Would be neat to have an official MJF seal on there kinda like President Bush and his seal on his.

Jessica~Miss Wilma's Niece
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2005 :  9:38:52 PM  Show Profile
Jessica! Red cowboy/girl boots ROCK don't they! There is a huge Sheplers western wear store in Wichita close to where I live! It is an amazin place! A MJ logo would be so cool on red boots!

Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2005 :  09:08:39 AM  Show Profile
This is so funny about the red boots. When I was about 6 or 7 I wanted red cowboy boots. I just had to have them. Everytime we went to a western wear store I would go over to the boot section and look at the red cowboy boots. I think finally for my birthday, my mom bought me the boots, I got a hat and a small black tie. I wore these to the St. Paul (that's Oregon) rodeo. I thought I was the best dressed girl in town. I think I have a photo somewhere of me in this outfit. Will have to find it. Makes me when I read about your love of the red boots.

Anne

"Second star to the right, straight on till morning" Peter Pan
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  10:02:46 AM  Show Profile

I STRONGLY agree ladies!! Farmboy Calendar!! YAH Mr. June.....that's my farmboy!!

Farmgirl Kate!!

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  10:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Ahhhhhhhhhhh the St. Paul Rodeo! My husband is a St. Paul boy....we go every year! The whole (little) town is certainly busting at the seams that time of year. Love the 4th of July parade too - you will see every John Deere tractor ever made! LOL Anne, I'd love to see that picture of you in those boots! Hope you can find it!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  10:38:52 AM  Show Profile
Very cute apron pic, ladies! Kudos to you and the photographer!

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/pfoshop/product.asp?dept_id=113&ProductID=61747002

Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  10:45:22 AM  Show Profile
Farmgirls in aprons ROCK!!! Darling picture!

Go to Top of Page

Meg
Moderator/Farmgirl True

974 Posts

Meg
Idaho
USA
974 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  11:01:34 AM  Show Profile
We sure had too much fun shooting that photo! Can you hear the laughter just by looking at it? We sure are lucky farmgirls!
Did you see Julie Beck's red boots? She just picked them up. She ordered them from (MaryJane got a pair too, every farmgirl should have a red or pink pair of boots) www.corralwest.com. Item # AR15713, they are called Ariat Western Heritage boots. There are also a red pair that look very similar to Julie Bell's ropers. Item #JL3703, they are called Justin Ropers.
Cheers Farmgirls!

MaryJane's daughter,

Meg
megan@maryjanesfarm.org
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  11:44:15 AM  Show Profile
Aunt Jenny - are these your aprons for sale on MJF? I read where they are made by farm women, and I remember you furiously making aprons a few eeks back. So that is why I thought of you. Love the apons!!! Thanks, Meg, for the boot scoop!

Oh, and I got my order yesterday!!!! You guys are always so fast - and I love the little stitched bag. I want to keep it but it is an x-mas gift. Hm.....

Edited by - jpbluesky on Nov 04 2005 11:48:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  12:28:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls! These are our aprons that are sewn by women in our region with patterns we invented here. Originally, we sewed these for our New York City Country Home booth, but had some left over so thought we'd sell them for Christmas. I'm working on a new web page that features MaryJanesFarm gift ideas for the holidays. It should be posted this weekend and will have a link directly from our home page. If the aprons are a hit, the rural women who are making these for us will be delighted! If you're a frugal farmgirl on a budget and would rather stitch your own, the patterns will be included in our next Stitching Room Workbook.

Have a wonderful day!
Carol

she laughed and laughed ...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Ordering for Christmas! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page