Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Ordering for Christmas!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Ordering for Christmas! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  1:28:52 PM  Show Profile
Nope..not my aprons (I only wish!!)..like Carol said, but they do look alot like them!! I sure love making them!
I just thought the picture of all you farmgirls in your aprons was adorable!!!
I have a pair of green Justin roper boots that I have had for..gosh...12 years!! Where does the time go? I don't wear them as much as I used to. I think I want a red pair now. I saw a pearly sort of pair on my cousin once and thought they were awfully cute too. Ropers are so comfortable!! I should ask for red boots for Christmas..Santa could do that, right????

Jenny in Utah
Put all your eggs in one basket..and then watch that basket!! Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  2:01:07 PM  Show Profile
The aprons are just precious (so are the women modeling them) I love the brown and pink together! Reminds me of my Mom's 50's china. It was called "Swirl" and was discontinued in the early 60's cause the factory blew up where it was produced so it is quite valuable now. The boots are so cool! Thanks for the link Meg! I love the red ropers! They do look comfy! They have a lower heel than the regular boots don't they? May have to send Santa this link. The rolling pins in the picture is a nice touch!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.

Edited by - MeadowLark on Nov 04 2005 2:02:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  3:32:01 PM  Show Profile
Did you all check out the picture with the ric rac apron too..cute cute cute!!!
I ordered some stuff from the farm to give ....soup mixes..will put them in cute mugs for friends..to get THEM hooked on these soups..hate to eat alone..haha and I ordered the chillover powder in bulk..I figure to use alot during the holidays ( I am in UTAH>>jello using capitol of the free world..haha) and the kids love the jiggler things and I loved the idea in the book about using orange juice to make a healthy treat!! I think I can go through the bulk pack just fine!! I am so tempted by it all..I love to look and see whats new and then usually order my usual favorites.

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  4:40:37 PM  Show Profile
I am going to use MJ foods and cool stuff to fill alot of Christmas gift lists! I am a fanatic on her Peasant Tomato Soup...girls, this is THE best soup I have eaten...I fix it pipin hot and melt shreds of parmesan cheese in it and a few homemade garlic croutons...oh my gosh it is excellent!!!! The red pesto is scrumpcous!!! I mix a little sausage in it that is fried up. The black bean/corn chowder is excellent too, and I crunch corn chips in it...and top with some onions and grated cheddar cheese. Her foccacia is excellent with chopped tomatoes, parmesan cheese and garlic sauteed in olive oil with basil leaves.

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2005 :  7:55:06 PM  Show Profile
and the garlic pesto fry bread...yum!!
I am trying the southwest couscous for the first time and the hummus too...I LOVE the soups you mentioned..especially the bean/corn chowder!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2005 :  1:32:45 PM  Show Profile
I love all the foods and MJF stuff. I still am envisioning denim skirts, overalls, straw hats, boots, bedding, tableware.....oh my gosh - MaryJane you could have it all and it would sell! If only there were more hours in the day, huh? But, you know, one item I would love to order and I know you have been trying to provide it, is flour from the mill. Anyway, until then, we will all enjoy the MJF bounty we have!
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16373 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16373 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2005 :  1:57:48 PM  Show Profile
Thank you, thank you, jpbluesky. You're such a dear heart. I'm sitting here writing today on my laptop, looking out across an empty horizon with a view that stretches as far as I can see. Lucky me! I feel so accomplished and at peace. It's wonderful for me to feel like for the first time in more than a year, I have time to not only read, but POST. What a concept! With regards to our flour, we are in fact getting closer to that reality every day. Two months ago, Brian poured concrete on a facility here that will mill our flour and also produce our farm fuel (biofuel). We won't be selling flour per se in the beginning but instead we'll offer my concept of something called a "Budget Mix." More on that later. But I too get dreamy eyed thinking about all manner of farmgirl goods....we're working on it!!!! How would you like to give us feedback on some of the ideas we come up with?
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2005 :  3:47:48 PM  Show Profile
I would love to help with feedback. And I am sure all of us farmgirls would be good at that, too.

I am glad you are getting the chance to sit and gaze. It is infinitely important for your mental health and to living life the way it should be lived. New York may be fun, but it can't beat looking out the window at fields that stretch forever.

Thank you, MaryJane, for using your quiet moments for posting with us and sharing your thoughts.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Ordering for Christmas! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page