Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Sisterhood
 Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members
 Having troubles.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Having troubles. Next Topic  

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2008 :  10:57:05 PM  Show Profile
I set up an account over at the henhouse, after I got with Jen. Now, I can't figure out how to long in. I have the right user name and password, but it keeps telling me my info doesn't exist. What am I doing wrong?
jess

Farmgirl Sister #235

http://crshelpmeet-heartssong.blogspot.com/

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug. -- Mark Twain

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2008 :  06:25:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Jessie!

Just checking- are you using your login and password for the main forum? Because it should be the same for the Henhouses.

If you are still having problems, you should email sunny@maryjanesfarm.org as she is the Hen Hencho :D for the Henhouses. You could also call the farm after 9am Pacific Standard time, Monday-Friday, if you would like to chat with Sunny via the phone. The phone number is 1-208-882-6819.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Official Farmgirl Sisterhood Members: Previous Topic Having troubles. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page