Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 new Halloween photos and Chloe photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic new Halloween photos and Chloe photos Next Topic  

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2005 :  5:31:18 PM  Show Profile
I thought you girls might like to see some photos we just took. My daughter and I went to a Ghouls Night Out at Gardner Village and had a great time. Stuie dressed up in my "costume" and tried to look menacing but just ended up looking constipated. Ah well.

Also, is a photo of canned goodies I traded Aunt Jenny and Tatania for. Don't they look like jewels? So beautiful. Almost too pretty to open. Almost.

On the first shelf is my Grandmother's set of canisters and two Italian House fairies who keep our home safe and happy.

I hope you enjoy these. I also hope I've done this right. If not, I'll be back to try again.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pattypetreader/album?.dir=9423&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Happy Wishes!

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2005 :  5:35:01 PM  Show Profile
Patricia -- it says the file is inacessible. You probably need to go into Yahoo photos and make sure the setting is public.

GO WHITE SOX!!!!
http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2005 :  6:00:27 PM  Show Profile
Try again...it is now fixed...

Stuie

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2005 :  8:20:54 PM  Show Profile
Didn't work for me either at 9:23 Monday night

Jenny in Utah
Put all your eggs in one basket..and then watch that basket!! Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2005 :  9:08:01 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Aunt Jenny

Didn't work for me either at 9:23 Monday night

Jenny in Utah

Hi Jenny..

I fixed it..
Stu

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2005 :  9:13:39 PM  Show Profile
I had to write immediately and tell you about the cutest thing Chloe has learned to do. She comes up to Stu and lifts her paws up to be picked up. She's a whole 1 lb. 9 oz. and she looks up at him with her big blue eyes. She's irresistible. And she knows it.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2005 :  10:45:34 PM  Show Profile
Patricia - the pcitures are fabulous. Chloe is so cute I just wanted to reach in that box and take her out!

GO WHITE SOX!!!!
http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  05:18:23 AM  Show Profile
Chloe is adorable!!!!! Our Cotton looked like that and he would always wave his paws to be picked up too. So cute!!!

Your canned goods are so pretty, too. Thanks for sharing your pics. They are great.

Aunt Jenny, you make some pretty jars, girl!

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  08:27:29 AM  Show Profile
cute pictures Patricia!!! Chloe is adorable and I loved to see Stu in the hat!!! Chrissy and her pup are so cute too!! Fun.
Thanks Jeanne...Patricia sure displays them nicer than I do!!

Jenny in Utah
Go to Top of Page

Tatiana
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Tania
Boise ID
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  08:35:00 AM  Show Profile
Patricia:

Great pictures. Your daughter is lovely, and tell Stu he is way attractive in that hat! . Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Tania
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  12:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Stui has a Dustin Hoffman smile!! Does Dustin look constipated? I don't think so...
Beautiful girls Patricia... I covet the canister set, by the way..!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  1:54:29 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, Diane, but he was trying to look menacing! The cannister set was my Nonnie Valente's, my mother's mother. She was a wonderful woman, tiny, strong willed, she ran the family with an iron hand. My grandfather just sat and smiled and pretended he didn't understand English. Nonnie came to Ellis Island in steerage, with three plaster statues of her three saints, St. Anthony, St. Theresa of Liseux, and St. Lucy (holding a little bowl with her eyes in it. Don't ask)in her arms. These were no small affairs, either. Tony has to be 36 inches and the other two are about 15. They had a place of honor in her home, then went to another place of honor in my mother's home, and now they sit in my living room. UPS and Fex Ex wouldn't take them from Conn. to L.A. because they were afraid they'd explode in the high altitude of the Rockies so I hand carried them on a plane. The airline wasn't real happy, either. They thought they'd explode, too. Pish tosh. They don't know Nonnie. So if you want those cannisters (again handed down to my Mom then me) you'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands.

Love,
P

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2005 :  8:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
WELL, there's a lovely thought....Fabulous Farm Diane wrestling the coveted canisters out of Utah Patricia's cold clammy hands....gees, I just meant I really really liked them....Be nice or i will send you 10 copies of Pet Cemetary for Halloween!!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  08:24:20 AM  Show Profile
Woman, you have a diabolical mind. I like that in a woman.

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2005 :  08:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic new Halloween photos and Chloe photos Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page