asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2005 :  3:20:34 PM  Show Profile
I was browsing in the Technical section and I saw Clare's tips on how to post a photo album. After trial and error I got it. So here is my first photo album - don't laugh to hard at some of the shots of my husband and I , as you can see we're on vacation so there is no dress code and the heck with a good hair day

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/asnedecor/album?.dir=/685b&.src=ph&.tok=ph7_A0DBE90WGsNg

Anne

"Second star to the right, straight on till morning" Peter Pan

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2005 :  4:08:49 PM  Show Profile
Anne, Lovely pics! Where was it you went too? I know where Mt. Vernon is...but where is haystack? Thanks for sharing these!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2005 :  4:55:26 PM  Show Profile
Meadowlark -

Haystack is actually the rock behind my husband on the Northern Oregon Coast at Cannon Beach. The other shots of the mountains were taken this summer at Glacier National in Montana - first time we had ever been there. The Mt Vernon shot we don't look too happy - it was actually about -20 degrees that day and we were freezing our *#* off.

Anne

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2005 :  12:03:52 AM  Show Profile
Anne -- love the pics. I especially love the one of Haystack Rock -- something familiar to me!

GO WHITE SOX!!!!
http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2005 :  08:02:23 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Anne, loved seeing picture of you. Nice to put a face with the name. One of my favorite places to go is Cannon Beach - fun to go through all the local shops.

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Linda Houston
True Blue Farmgirl

538 Posts

Linda
Lake Charles Louisiana
USA
538 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2005 :  12:55:25 PM  Show Profile
I enjoyed your pictures and yes, it is nice to put a face with a name.
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2005 :  07:01:52 AM  Show Profile
Great photos! Thank you for sharing!

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2005 :  3:49:51 PM  Show Profile
Okay after all of the talk about posting pictures right onto the site I had to again try it for myself. Since I am always mentioning my kitties - George, Gracie and Miss Kitty - I figured I would start by posting their pictures. They are my constant companions when DH is not around at home. They hang out in the office with me, watch me cook, watch TV with me, etc. I am not sure if you can tell, but George and Gracie each have 6 toes on each of their front paws, which always makes for good party conversation when guests see them.

[]Miss Kitty - she joined us when my grandma passed away a couple of years ago. She is shy but very lovable. She is the older and biggest kitty of the bunch.
[] Gracie is our most needy of the three and is George's sister. She has to be loved all of the time.
[] George is our "Star" he doesn't like to be held, but has to be the center of attention at all times. He opens cupboards, must be involved in all home repairs, large and small and he thinks he is a big kitty in a little kitty body.

Thanks for letting me share

Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  12:29:30 PM  Show Profile
I thought I would show you all a picture of my winter wonderland back yard now that I know how to post photos in here.

Back beyond the trees there is the bare space where I grow all my edibles. it stretches out away before the fenceline but you can't really see it past the big trees.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Shared Photos Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page