CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2005 :  05:17:43 AM  Show Profile
coulda' put this in maryjane's product heading .. but wanted to make sure that everyone sees this .. i think we all peek 'over the fence' quite often ... so .. here it is .. my nomination for the:

" Most Perfect Gift" for us farmgirls:

ALL of the back-issues' of Maryjane's Farmgirl Magazines!

The articles and photographs speak to our farmgirl heart!

Tell everyone who might be talking to Santa about what to put under the Christmas tree for you ... or for your birthday, Valentine's Day, Momma's Day or just an 'I Love You' gift .. that you would dearly love to have all of these magazines (AND a subscription to all future magazines!)

I received all of the back-issues yesterday .. and they will travel with me wherever i go .. be it to the dentists office, or the doctor's office (and it is GREAT to bring your own reading material while waiting, waiting, waiting ... unless you haven't caught up on the news or fashion trends since World War II .. or want to catch up on the marriages and divorces of all the movie stars in the last 5 years .. and actually enjoy the oldie's that are usually in their waiting rooms!)

AND .. purchasing these surely supports our 'mentor' Maryjane .. AND .. it will 'get the good word' out about FARMGIRLS to everyone that sees us reading them .. AND you just might make some wonderful new farmgirl friends when they see the cover of the magazine you are reading!

(And it surely beats an 'ugly lamp' you might find under the tree!)

True Friends, Frannie

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  12:45:47 PM  Show Profile
That would be my perfect gift too, lucky duckie!!

" Aspire to Inspire before you Expire"

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

celebrate2727
True Blue Farmgirl

989 Posts

Beth
MJF Farmgirl
989 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2005 :  1:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Send celebrate2727 a Yahoo! Message
Frannie- what a great gift! I sent Maryjanes link to my cousin in Colorado. He is a professor of geology at the Univ of Colorado and an avid backpacker. I hope he finds his way here, I know he would love the food Maryjane offers. I tell everyone about this site.
I have the book and one magazine. I will slowly add to my collection.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
-Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic A 'Most Perfect' Gift Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page