Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic MaryJanes organic Scones Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  9:36:26 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
with walnuts and Orange Peel...... I made these tonight.. Oh My goodness.. such a yummy treat.. I made the scones with a salad .... but there is also a recipe for a dessert bakeover.. which I think I will try tomorrow night as I have company coming in for the weekend. A high school buddy is one of the artists at our Art and Wine Walk here this weekend..I have been experimenting with recipes to "dazzle" them with....I made a double batch and my boys and thier buddies have already about devoured them. I guess that is the best test right?

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  10:18:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Oh my gosh, Rene! These are my FAVORITES! I love the fact that the orange is more of a hint of a flavor. The taste is addictive! I swear it is! In fact now you are making me crave them and I don't have any on hand! Guess who is making a farm order soon!

This is one of the mixes I am planning on buying in bulk!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  10:58:25 PM  Show Profile
I love those too!! I need to order some to have on hand too....all out! That WOULD be a good bulk one to order Alee!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2008 :  08:58:10 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Alee & Aunt Jenny,
I "DID" buy in bulk and I am so glad I did.. Have you used it for any of the dessert bakeovers? I was curious what fruit you like it best with. I have company coming tonight and was going to try one...

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic MaryJanes organic Scones Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page