Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Gathered Up
 WA State Ram & Ewe Sale - July 19
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic WA State Ram & Ewe Sale - July 19 Next Topic  

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  10:20:35 AM  Show Profile
I want to personally invite you to attend a really fun "sheep day" at Grant County Fairgrounds in Moses Lake, WA on Saturday, July 19th. This event is put on by the Washington State Sheep Producers and showcases top breeding stock from around the region. This is a breeding stock sale with appx 120 sheep consigned and is a great day for all folks interested in sheep. Show is 9 am, Lamb BBQ lunch at 11:30 and Sale begins at 1:30. I am the show secretary so stop by the sale office and say howdy.

Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  11:41:42 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
OH Jami.... I cant, but boy would I love to it sounds like so much fun...I have farmers Market in the AM and then our communities Art & Wine walk at 7:00.. hey take the long road home :).. come enjoy a little art and wine in Prosser :)... Ok that might work for us.. but if youre hauling sheep.. maybe not so much for them :)..

Some Sunday our Market Gals are going to the Farmers Market in Roslyn.. maybe we can meet up then???

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  1:05:18 PM  Show Profile
Oh Rene, I am going to be hitting the "sauce" before we leave Moses Lake!!! Each year we stop at El Rodeo (mexican restaurant in Moses Lake) on the way home and I order up a huge margarita (DH will be driving, I will be drinking--not at the same time though HA)...this is my biggest event of the year with the sheep producers and it just wears me plum out, but thanks for the invite! I will be getting into bed early Saturday night and reading MJ Magazine and will be fast asleep before 9 pm I imagine. Have a great day at the farmer's market. We are not selling any sheep through the sale this year, it's just too much work for me to get them ready and run the sale too. I know my limits!

I visited the Roslyn Market last year and I was so disappointed, sorry to dampen any enthusiasm you might have for it. There was little produce and a few artsy vendors and nothing that peaked my interest. I haven't been there when it's in full swing but might enjoy going again to check it out with you girls. I imagine it's growing and that would be like Martha says, "a good thing."

Thanks and enjoy. Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic WA State Ram & Ewe Sale - July 19 Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page