Author Gathered Up: Previous Topic You are Invited Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 19 2008 :  9:41:09 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I wanted to remind you all that I am hosting a "FARMGIRL ROUND-UP". It is at the Prosser farmers market on 7th street in Prosser... across from the highschool in the park. THIS Saturday May 24th from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon...There is also a Gospel Blue Grass concert in the park 10:00 -6:00pm so bring your blankets and picnic baskets.

You can find the directions to prosser on the prosser farmers market web site. www.prosserfarmersmarket.com

I would love to have as many exsisting farmgirls come on over and help us usher in new farm girls.. as a fun side note we had a group of women from the Seattle area at the market this last weekend.. we sent the home with MJ magazines and website address.... Spreading the news is fun isnt it?

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12

graciegreeneyes
True Blue Farmgirl

3107 Posts

Amy Grace
Rosalia WA
USA
3107 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  7:57:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey that sounds like a good time. I love bluegrass and anything farmgirl.... Unfortunately I work Saturdays and have to plan ahead. We are going to be over in your neck of the woods in August, planning a fishing/peach-picking expedition.
anyhow, hope your round-up is fabulous
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  8:23:46 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Look me up in August if you can... We always have time for farmgirls...

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  7:49:25 PM  Show Profile
Oooh... I know this is an old thread, but it's not August yet, lol. We should do a farmgirl get-together in August.... Walla Walla isn't a HUGE distance from Prosser... Are there any other farmgirls nearby?? I would LOVE to meet farmgirls in that area, since I'll be new over there and won't know a soul!!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  9:16:30 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I met a couple of gals from Milton -Freewater OR which is right by WW and they are Farmgirls.. and there is quit a group from the Tri cities... we are finalizing our meet and greet here in Prosser, I will send you the details....You should go introduce yourself to my mom she works at the Christian Supply Center on Main Street in WW and my cousin Chris is the chef at Whitehouse Crawford.. then of course a good deal of the family works at WW Electric....

Do you think you will start a chapter? I will send some gals to you! Let me know! My hubby's family is all in Dayton.....We can so "hook you up".. :)

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  9:20:06 PM  Show Profile
Ooooh, Rene!!! Do you think I could start a chapter???

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2008 :  9:36:35 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Jodi,

ABSOLUTLEY!!! WHAT A BETTER WAY TO MEET GREAT FARMGIRLS!!!! Let me know when you get settled and I will make the trip down and introduce you to some family and friends..... It'll be "home" in no time!!!

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2008 :  06:40:06 AM  Show Profile
Hmm...now you have my mind spinning with farmgirl chapter ideas! That would be SO fun!! Thanks for suggesting it, Rene...I wouldn't have even thought to start a new chapter, lol. The possibilities for things are really endless. And I'm brainstorming chapter names. Now I'm can't wait to move! LOL Anywho, I will keep you posted, and it will be wonderful to meet you!

~Jodi

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2008 :  06:50:00 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Jodi, when you are ready for "coffee" let me know and I will come to WW....You will love it there, I just know it!

Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2008 :  12:01:09 PM  Show Profile
Jodi,

Are you in WW yet? I only live a little over an hour from you....to the east.

Marcia

"Nature always has the last laugh." Mrs. Greenthumbs

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2008 :  12:44:32 PM  Show Profile
I'm moving over that way on the 10th of July...so a couple weeks yet. :) Are you part of a farmgirl chapter??

~Jodi

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2008 :  1:47:36 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I am leader here in Prosser WA.

Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  10:41:51 AM  Show Profile
No I'm not but several of us have been discussing forming a chapter.

"Nature always has the last laugh." Mrs. Greenthumbs

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 27 2008 :  2:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Marcia,
YOU ABSOLUTLEY SHOULD!

Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  2:48:28 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
If I could, I'd definitely be there! Hope it goes wonderfully!

http://maggie.ecrater.com
http://maggiemerch.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Gathered Up: Previous Topic You are Invited Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page