Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  7:17:15 PM  Show Profile
HI!!! Sooo glad to be back! How many days was I gone?? Seven?? It felt like TOO long, lol!

My neighbor lady found out I was going downtown to Starbucks to check my email for a few minutes every now and then, and promptly volunteered the password to her WiFi. So now I should be on more often, at least a couple times a week until I get my own Internet set up.

It's been lovely here, I've enjoyed the change!! Lots of unpacking left to do, it really seems never ending right now!! The house is SO nice, though, and it's starting to feel like home already.

Anywho, just dropping by, lol....

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  7:34:27 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Jodi!! Glad you are getting settled and it's great to see you back on again!!

Melanie

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart. Helen Keller "http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ ~shop~ http://www.brokenin.ecrater.com/
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  9:49:12 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Jodi~ I am so glad your back! I missed you! I am so anxious to hear all about the move and all...

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  9:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
OH.. and you are now officially a Washington Girl..... I need you to help me with those Texas Hotties (see other thread)under chapter chatter!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  10:47:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Wooo Hoo! Welcome back!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  10:04:35 AM  Show Profile
Rene, I'll head over to Chapter Chatter...sounds interesting, lol.......

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  4:37:06 PM  Show Profile
We have WiFi in our house. We share the password with our neighbors and split the monthly internet cost! It's great! We are kind of far apart so they had to buy a signal booster but it is still saving both of us tons of money!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic LOVE WiFi! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page