Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Sisterhood?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Sisterhood? Next Topic  

Norskema
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Candace
Central Indiana Area
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  12:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Send Norskema an AOL message
Can you tell more about this? I confess to sticking pretty close to certain forums that help me learn more about gardening, poultry and so forth. I'm not sure I know what the sisterhood is though and how you would join. I tried contacting a farmgirls group closest to me but never heard back. I thought participating in the forums, etc., was being part of the sisterhood so I missed an important step! I'm going to try some of Mary Jane's products too. The Bakeovers sound very intriguing and yummy!

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2008 :  1:40:41 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Candace! Here's a link to where the "sisterhood" is explained: http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/farmgirl-sisterhood/ . Also - you're right! Being part of the forums and "stuff" is a great part of the sisterhood - and if you want to make it "official" (that's what the red hexagon by some gals' names mean), then by all means, join up!

Oh, I forgot to mention - there's also the opportunity to get farmgirl "merit badges" in different areas and at different skill levels - I think you'll love it.

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!

Edited by - Libbie on Jul 13 2008 1:41:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

City_Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

509 Posts

Christina
Omaha Nebraska
USA
509 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2008 :  7:28:57 PM  Show Profile
Hi there Candace!
Here is the link to the Merit badges that you can earn as a member of the sisterhood. Just to wet your appetite a bit! http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-sisterhood/merit-badges.asp
I love the merit badges and certificates that come with them. As a member of the sisterhood you will also be privy to special savings at various times of the year for products. For instance they had special pricing for the new OutPost book prior to its release. So with the specials I have received I have already paid for my membership for the year!

I am sorry to hear that the group closest to you did not respond. The one near me responded eventually just to tell me that they were no longer active. I decided to start my own group so we will see what happens. You may wish to consider doing the same in your area.

I think that you will love it if you decide to be official; but either way we will still all more than gladly embrace you.

Christina
Farmgirl Sister #195
Although no one can go back and make a brand new start; anyone can start from now
and make a brand new end.
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Sisterhood? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page