Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Maybe a stupid question...?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Maybe a stupid question...? Next Topic  

katiesmom
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Teresa
Millersville MO
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  06:31:16 AM  Show Profile
This may be really stupid...but...I just received my "first" issue, the May-June-July 2008 which states that it is Volume 7 No. 4., is this the first magazine of the "new" magazine?, or do I need to order a back issue of a previous issue?

I have the original issues 2-9...the ones before the new publisher.

Also, does anyone know where I could possibly locate an copy of the "Premier" issue. I have become a MaryJane junkie!!! This all started with my purchase of her "Ideabook/Lifebook"...I can't seem to get enough. I also have the stitching book and am savings my pennies to get the wisdom book and the outpost book.

Thanks in advance...50 year old farmgirl in training...southeast Missouri!!!

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  06:53:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Teresa!

The May-June-July "She's a Keeper" is the first magazine with the new publishing system. If you have 2-9 you are right on track. Also, unfortunately for all of us, the Premiere issue was a one time only printing and many farmgirls in the past have tried to scrounge up a copy to no avail. Occasionally one shows up on E-Bay.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katiesmom
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Teresa
Millersville MO
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  07:02:41 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much Alee, and a BIG farmgirl "HI"! I guess the hunt begins for the Premiere issue...who knows, maybe luck will be with me...
Teresa
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Maybe a stupid question...? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page