Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Milwaukee, WI Chapter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Milwaukee, WI Chapter Next Topic  

Soozy-B
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Susan
Glendale WI
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  11:27:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Soozy-B a Yahoo! Message
Hi Farmgirls!
My name is Sue & I've just started the first Farmgirl Chapter in Milwaukee, WI! If you are interested in joining & helping to grow the Chapter, please drop me a line & get in touch with me! I'm looking for energetic, creative farmgirls at heart who will help to bring some country to the city!!!

Sue Phelps

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Jul 15 2008 :  6:05:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue

I actually just joined the Nitty-Gritty Farmgirls as a Cyber member as most of them are in the western U.S. I am all the way down in Waukegan, IL only an hour from you but still a bit away - but if you have any gatherings or such I'd love to come.

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  08:30:54 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Susan,
Yea!!! you will have so much fun!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

"Despite the gardener's best intentions, Nature will improvise. ~Michael P. Garafalo
Go to Top of Page

Soozy-B
Farmgirl in Training

21 Posts

Susan
Glendale WI
USA
21 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2008 :  1:00:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Soozy-B a Yahoo! Message
Rene:

I'm already loving MaryJane's world! Our group is up to 4 & we haven't even met yet - though we have talked on the phone & emailed. We are all wanting to simplify our homes & lives, & being a farmgirl in the truest sense of the word, with all of the ideas generated by MaryJane & this forum, we'll have a great time doing just that!

Sue

Farmgirl Sister #219
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Milwaukee, WI Chapter Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page