Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 MJB mag and homemade cleaning supplies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic MJB mag and homemade cleaning supplies Next Topic  

Txfarmgal
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

AK

USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2008 :  7:49:48 PM  Show Profile
I have been devouring her mag and looking at the articles on homemade cleaning supplies. I think I have my dh convinced not only would it be better for our health but save us $. He seems to think if it's does not create bubbles or says it will kill germs it won't work. i am hoping to make it work!!

AngiKay

For he is faithful that promised. Hebrews 10:23

check out Texas 4H! http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2008 :  8:10:08 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Yea, I like the thought of knowing what is in them.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Jami
True Blue Farmgirl

1238 Posts

Jami
Ellensburg WA
USA
1238 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  07:16:30 AM  Show Profile
Which month's issue are those in? I subscribed but still haven't received it yet. I was really wanting the petticoat pattern talked about in another post but not sure if I'm going to get that issue or not.

Jami in WA

Okay, so now I have a blog. http://woolyinwashington.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2008 :  08:22:01 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Jami,
The petticoat issue is this ISSUE (AUG/Sept) that is just coming out! So you arent to late.. matter of fact the 1st posting of the "hey I received my mag" just hit this AM (LOL), your Fred Meyers should carry it....I was thru Ellensberg twice this weekend, thought about you.. should have planned better would have been fun to meet up in person! Anyway, a pettycoat is still in your future :)

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic MJB mag and homemade cleaning supplies Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page