abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2008 :  10:39:16 AM  Show Profile
HI farmgirlies! Happy Monday! I got my MJF Ideabook last week...so you all know what I've been doing in my spare time...Lots of great stuff to read..and the pics are gorgeous! It was so nice to stop in here and see all the names that have become so familiar and dear to me....I read more than I post, but I feel like I have lots of new sisters. Hubby is off on Mondays so we are heading out for lunch and looky-looing a little later. My son should be bringing my grandbaby over for a quick visit soon this morning...I haven't seen her since Thursday and I miss her! I am so blessed to have my kids nearby... I hope you all have a beautiful day...I'll be checking back in soon, Sherry

home with all my heart :)

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...

Txfarmgal
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

AK

USA
585 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2008 :  1:17:41 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by abbysshadow

HI farmgirlies! Happy Monday! I got my MJF Ideabook last week...so you all know what I've been doing in my spare time...Lots of great stuff to read..and the pics are gorgeous! It was so nice to stop in here and see all the names that have become so familiar and dear to me....I read more than I post, but I feel like I have lots of new sisters. Hubby is off on Mondays so we are heading out for lunch and looky-looing a little later. My son should be bringing my grandbaby over for a quick visit soon this morning...I haven't seen her since Thursday and I miss her! I am so blessed to have my kids nearby... I hope you all have a beautiful day...I'll be checking back in soon, Sherry

...I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do...

Sherry, Hello there! I am glad you got your book. I got mine a couple of years ago and I still get it out and read and re-read and I always see somthing I have missed. hugs

AngiKay

For he is faithful that promised. Hebrews 10:23

check out Texas 4H! http://texas4-h.tamu.edu/
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2008 :  6:57:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sherry,
hope you had a nice time with your grandbaby. I havent gottena maryjanes book yet, but it is on my wishlist.
hope you are enjoying your day
take care
hugs
jessie

Farmgirl Sister #235

http://crshelpmeet-heartssong.blogspot.com/

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug. -- Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

abbysshadow
True Blue Farmgirl

224 Posts

Sherry
Dayton Nevada
USA
224 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2008 :  06:55:22 AM  Show Profile
Good Tuesday Morn all, Grandbaby (Rylee) was a hoot...she helped water plants (mostly watered herself) and tried to sweep porch...too funny.... Lunch and shopping and time with the hubster was fun. Now he is off to work and I am on my 2nd cup of coffee, thinking about what I should do before I go to work at 1 pm... AngiKay, I can imagine re-reading and sharing my farmgirl book for years! I am not even half-way through it yet...wheeee....big hugs, Sherry

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Checkin' in Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page